tuscl

Pledging an oath of loyalty to a favorite stipper

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 1:20 AM
Recently I've been seeing a dancer at the club a few times now, enough where I feel we have a real chemistry, a real vibe with each other. It hit me as a way to sort of seal the deal, lock it in if you will, I thought it would be a nice gesture to swear an oath of loyalty with this girl. I sat her down and told I have something important to tell you, saying "I'll always be there for you, always standing over your shoulder, whenever you feel lonely I'll be right behind you breathing, when nobody else is around, I'll be there, be it dark alley or on the rooftops, I'll follow you into the depths of hell, I'll follow to the end of the earth, for the rest of eternity...forevermore...........forevermore." I saw the blood run from her face, turning white. I could tell this was a powerful moment of emotion for her. One that needed time to process. She had no words. Finally she excused herself to go to the dressing room. I saw her leave the club fully changed back into street clothes, briskly, almost sprinting. I've since been calling her cellphone, her home phone. I've messaged her on many forms of social media twitter, instagram, vine, kik, facebook(her family members as well looking for clues) nothing back yet. I've driven by her hours multiple times, day or night waiting for to leave or enter, I've seen nothing only a for sale sign on the front lawn. I'm not sure if some dancers are emotionally ready for a such deep commitment from a dedicated customer, the love, the laughs, the crying, heartache we've shared may have been too powerful for to bear. And for that, I weep. For that I weep.

20 comments

• sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    When you meet "the one" you just know it. Don't give up. She's just afraid of true love, but she'll give in eventually if you show her how devoted you are.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Keep calling her Mud. It's all in the pursuit. She's turned On by it. And don't worry about anything like a restraining order. Those are things she will do to show back that affection
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Carve her name into your chest and send her a photo. Go big. Women love that shit.
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    .... What club and what's her name? I need to know...
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    It seems to me that you have left out standing outside the club, threatening to beat the crud out of those loser customers who harass her by buying dances which you know she doesn't want to do! How can you possibly claim to be dedicated without at least one restraining order against you!
  • SteveR55
    2 years ago
    Maybe you came on a little strong. Maybe next time acknowledge the relationship - business woman and client. Tell her with the understanding that the relationship will always be one of business first, you are really glad you got to meet her and spend time with her. It is not everyday that you build a close relationship with another person. With that said, let her know you will always be there for her if she needs anything, no questions asked. I get the sense from your post that you are looking for more, but it does not appear she is interested now, but who knows, maybe in the future it will be different. I would try and salvage the relationship by apologizing for coming in too strong.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Way to go, Muddy! I hear wedding bells.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    I really cannot believe this. Sorry.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I sure hope the new site allows for a "sarcasm font" for the poor souls that take every post literally.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^OP, lmao.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Way to go Muddy, just keep at it, eventually she’ll come around! 👺
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    This post inspires me to nominate “Main Street” as the official anthem of TUSCL PL’s everywhere by my Michigan guy Bob Seger
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Remember, Muddy, 50 "no"s and one "yes", is a yes.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Apparently Muddy’s post was too subtle?! How is that even fucking possible
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    In reality acting like that makes a customer a good mark rather than just a nuisance.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I mean, it's not like Muddy has ever been guilty of "subtle" satire...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Muddy is a misogynistic racist bitching about being broke and ugly on here
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Still I'd have a beer with him anytime, you come across like a Debbie Downer, nobody would enjoy your miserable company.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Be happy to have a beer with Muddy, but not the whiny lil' bitch. Very rare to see "a person" like Icee, as virtually everyone has at least one redeeming quality.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion