tuscl

Shiny new toy syndrome in strip clubs

Thursday, October 6, 2022 1:26 PM
You ever go into a new club and think to yourself "WOW EVERY GIRL IS HAWT!!!" then after like an hour your like you know what, ehh it's alright. Is this phenomenon unique to me or do you guys experience this too?

14 comments

• MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    Not after an hour but upon returning, she may be yesterday's newspaper.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    For me, it's more like "Wow she was hawt until she opened her mouth."
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Totally. What happens is I see one girl who is genuinely hot up close and right away, then I see a few girls who have the right general shape off in the distance and I think they're hot & get excited. Then upon closer inspection, I start seeing the flaws and realize its the normal one or two real hotties and a bunch of girls who aren't bad, but aren't really special. The same phenomena happens when the first girl I see is a dog. After a bit often I'll realize they aren't so bad, or a cutie or two will come out of the back or dance area or something.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I admit that I get caught up in that emotion each time I go to a strip club. I am almost the opposite of a guy who is a dancer regular. There is something about not knowing the full line up when I go to a club. There are dancers who I know will likely be there, and they are consistently sexy. But, there are several new hotties who catch my interest as well. I enjoy the mix. The new hotties can be an adventure - and the consistent regular dancers provide a good talent base.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I find the more dcjr sauce the girls work out of me, the less interested in them I am. For a while.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'm like Cashman, variety is the spice of life. Never had a regular. But great to have a known quantity in case the new ones suck (or don't suck).
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    The same theory as to why I stay away from the clubs For a while, because going too frequently destroys any novelty in interest. If It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve gone, I get excited and love that anticipation seeing all the dancers walking around. If I go twice in a week the second visit I am tuning out all the dancers thinking they just want my wallet without putting any effort is my attitude. Too much stimulation causes me to shut down, so the OP has the same experience as most of us. It’s why I generally limit my visits to an hour or less.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    That doesn't happen to me. If I think every girl I see is hot when I walk in then A) that's phenomenal because it almost never happens and B) they're all legit hot.
  • chimera422
    2 years ago
    I love a bright shiny new toy like every one else, and like everyone else, after I while, I end up playing with the (her) box……😂
  • 8TM
    2 years ago
    If it’s an actual good club where the ugliest girl is still a 7, no it never really gets old for me. If it’s an average club, I’ll pick out the 2 or 3 actually hot dancers pretty quick. Then it’s a waiting game to see if I can actually get any of them to my table.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Every stinking time I walk in a club. 🤣
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm desensitized to hot girls. I expect a girl to be hot but I've become picky af
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I travel around a lot. So I'm not really a regular anywhere. So every time I go inside a club, it's kinda a new club to me. I always get excited when there is an opportunity to get some "strange"!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I don't know....the more I drink, the hotter they seem to get.... 🤩🤯😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion