tuscl

Phoenix “ Human Trafficking”

mark94
Arizona
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 6:57 PM
We are hosting the next Super Bowl. As expected, Glendale has announced a Human Trafficking Task Force under the theory that Phoenix will be inundated with underage prostitutes and their pimps. What this really means is street walkers, massage parlors, and strip clubs can expect high visibility crack downs for the next 5 months.

22 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Do they really expect people to come and drop all that money on just a football game ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Phoenix is already ground zero for fentanyl and addicted hookers.... crackdowns won't hurt.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the gentle reminder that tourist season will be kicking off in about another month or so. Most of the groundwork has already taken place with local municipalities and government (think Cindy McCain) to proactively show they’re tackling the sex trafficking issue, and the clubs have already seen this crackdown in order to secure the super bowl bid a few years ago(2019). I think they’re still going to flex their muscles a little to show that enforcement is out there but that shouldn’t affect established pl/dancer relationships.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Things were so bad in Atlanta prior to the "96 Olympics that they even had to change the name of a street. The Atlanta Metropolitan Parkway, also known as Stewart Avenue, was previously known to be an epicenter for prostitution and illicit activity.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    In defense of the PHx gov't, PHX used to be and may still be the kidnapping and human trafficking capital of the USA. It's the Mexican cartels. You know, the ones that Biden says do not exist on the "most secure border" where absolutely no one is crossing illegally.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Atlanta renamed a street entirely. After Jimmy Swaggart met a hooker, New Orleans only changed Airline Highway to Airline Drive.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    each city that hosts a super bowl always sets up vice squads for such activities. last well known bust i remember was when eugene robinson of the packers got busted the night before the super bowl against the broncos.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Robinson was with the Falcons at that time. What a moron. Yeah, they lost to the Broncos. That was 1999.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Trafficking is possible, but in the vast majority of cases there is nothing there, nothing involuntary or exploitative. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I wonder if dipshitscrub will cry 'human trafficking' when Bubba rams his ass while he mans his dual hole gloryhole at the interstate 10 truck stop and the cops walk in. Who am I kidding? I don't GAF about that pussy punk cocksucker and we all know he'll suck the cops off for reduced charges like he always does. Lol
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    dipshitscrub's counting the seconds down to his own personal Super Bowl, AKA he becomes the plaything of the losing team as their bukkake bitch. it reminds him of growing up and playing cum receiver in the high school locker room. nobody ever had the heart to tell him it wasn't a legit football position.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Actually, desertscrub will be licking stray piss off the floor in the Club Desire restroom.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    "Trafficking is possible, but in the vast majority of cases there is nothing there, nothing involuntary or exploitative. SJG" As usual only someone as fucked up as SJG would make a statement like this. Just like Autism doesn't exist. Obviously he has never visited a special education room in an elementary school that services high need children.
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    2 years ago a nearby suburb was doing a human trafficking sting watching a motel. They didn't catch any traffickers but a University vice president was arrested for prostitution. I didn't see her picture. I gave a decetive friend shit about the bust and he defended the bust for human trafficking. The LE gets FUNDS for human trafficking. IT'S ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY.
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    Detective.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Trafficking is very real and common. It's to the point where a pimp will pose as a truck get her in his car and basically tell her she's his now. Takes her wherever she wants. Girls end up states away. Teens sbd addicts are the most vulnerable.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Obviously he has never visited a special education room in an elementary school that services high need children.' Sure he has, he was part of one but he's too mentally ill to admit or remember it.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'it reminds him of growing up and playing cum receiver in the high school locker room.' Everyone else played QB and told him to cross over the middle for a cumshot, scrubbie was in heaven!
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I'm sure there are a tiny number of "forced" hookers somewhere but I know for a fact that there are plenty of voluntary whores out there. I have known quite a few. I'm hardly a "social "anything goes" liberal" but this entire "trafficking" thing seems questionable to me. Its not like there aren't lots of young "ladies" from various cultures who are not above peistituting themselves for a quick buck these days.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Sex trafficking occurs in the movies and as often in real life as spiderman rescues someone.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ what a dick. No wonder Cowboy likes to noodle him like a catfish. He reaps what he blows, cowboy dick.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Sex trafficking, meaning with minors, or some significant kind of coercion or deception, is not very common. But the way the law defines sex trafficking, it could be anything. Like you give a girl a ride to her job or her home. SJG School of Rock Highway Star <iframe width="560" height="315" src="[view link]" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion