tuscl

Bullshit Review Patterns

Monday, September 19, 2022 6:35 AM
It's always a first time review, start out as..."Me and my wife went out to"..."It was my first time in a strip club" (And your already writing reviews on tuscl yeah ok) or ... "I was at a bachelor party" I don't even bother reading the rest. Another thing I don't know if it happens to you guys too but I'll review a strip club that hasn't been reviewed in months or even years and like a few days after I'll see some first review person review the place right after me. You guys seeing that too? I'm too lazy to take a deep dive and research all that shit but it's happened a few times.

32 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Some of the best written reviews on TUSCL with the most effort and craft are essentially bullshit. I'd rather read a poorly written review that covers the bases with genuinely helpful info than a tome that works better for an essay contest.
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    I reject any reviews that link dancers with extras received. Dancer safety from possible pimps and job protection, etc. I also reject reviews that mention having a dream, Billy Joel, and Frank Sinatra. That shit is stupid and everything on this site is to be considered works of fiction anyway. LE doesn't gaf about what's mentioned in reviews. They can't even do anything about what's mentioned because they didn't witness it. But using those dumb code words and phrases has always irked me.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    Rants piss me off.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A review js just telling us about the experience. I'm tired of fake reviews and reviews describing the club kayout.
    2 years ago
    And reviews that give no details on what mileage might be usually available, or details on which dancer to seek out if you want more than that. I agree with bubble in that LE doesn’t give a shit about what info is on a random web site that is full of penthouse letters. They already know what every late night club in their town is capable of and details about what a given dancer in a club may or may not do is irrelevant. That don’t even have time to fight real crime.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Cool answers I meant more fake review red flags but good points nonetheless less
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I notice a lot of fake reviews in the same area at once, but I've never really noticed the patterns you're describing. I read those reviews still, but don't give them much credence. Around here, at a lot of clubs a first timer is gonna be taken advantage of and won't know his head from his ass anyway. Couples and Bachelor parties are usually looking for something very different than me. So all I might get is basics, and I write off discrepancies as the dancers taking advantage of the situation, or the reviewer just being dumb. I mostly end up looking at reviews after they're published though, and taking the reviewers other contributions into account. I agree with the whole not linking dancers to extras, and the whole dream/frank sinatra/etc thing. That shit is just dumb as fuck. I try not to come out and say she gave me a blowjob or fucked my brains out or anything either, I typically just say weather or not she did what she said she would or not. I'm mixed on the whole describing specific dancers in a review thing. I don't really like it, and in my experience when others have mentioned a specific dancer in a review my experience with her has never been anything like what the reviewer indicated. Sometimes better, sometimes worse, always different. Often times the physical descriptions are way off too. I'm not sure if it's just a change in dancer name, a fake review, or different perceptions but its generally not useful to me. The reviews that are more general and say what goes in in the club tend to line up with my experience more closely, although not exactly.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'That don’t even have time to fight real crime.' Partially true but in many cases they prefer to grab the low hanging fruit and revenue that comes from busting sex workers and mongers. It's much easier and safer to bust a woman or some guy paying for a BJ than to go after real criminals which are often armed and violent. In Ohio I've seen many news reports the past couple years where police departments set up stings where there could be 15-20 cops involved with the express purpose of busting mongers. That's a lot of assets and time involved going after a lonely guy looking for a BJ but most of those busted people will probably pay their fines and move on without a fight whereas real criminals might fight back and in many cases will never pay their fines and it costs money to lock them up so it's easy revenue to go after average people. Plus during an election year it makes it look like the cops and politicians are actually doing something against what they call human trafficking but in reality is usually consenting people. Not saying that human trafficking doesn't happen but it's a catch phrase that cops and politicians over use as a means to make themselves look important without actually putting themselves in danger. ok rant over
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I know that we're dragging this thread even further and further from the topic, but I guess that's unavoidable now. I never connect dancers to extras by name. I will never upvote a review that does that. If you want specifics, then PM that reviewer. If that reviewer won't give those specifics because you have zero track record, then I guess you need to go visit the club and talk to the dancers about what you want. And while LE might be a factor, usually it's not. The cops already know exactly what's going on in clubs where extras are common. They don't need TUSCL. BUT, a dancer, bouncer, manager, owner, or another employee from the same club could read a review where a reviewer goes into graphic detail and that could really jam up that dancer in the club on a number of levels. This is especially true now that non-VIP members can look at a small number of reviews per day. So, there's no real barrier to access. The other issue is media access. Many years ago when Cheaters in Providence, RI, got caught doing stupid and horrible things, it resulted in a broad crackdown on all of the clubs. The media took a laser focus on the issue for several weeks, and part of the coverage included grabbing overly detailed reviews and putting them on screen and in print. Fortunately, in that instance they grabbed content almost entirely from USASG (a rat's nest) and TUSCL didn't show up at all. I don't read reviews from couples or bachelor parties because they aren't relevant to me. I have no idea if they're fake. A reviewer who posts a review of a seldom-reviewed club right after you might be bullshit or a coincidence. You'd have to look at the review. A good example of bullshit is this reviewer: [view link] Who posted this fake review: [view link] Just so that they could get a VIP star before creating several spam comments promoting a writing service: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Most of the reviews I read are written by folks I’m familiar with, most of the reviews written by non regular reviewers, not saying they’re all fake or not valid but just like Dolfan says the majority of the reviews by newbies and one and diners rarely match up with my experiences
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Tootsies Miami looks to be getting a wave of BS reviews lately. Some have been approved, others have not.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes because it’s such a well known destination they think they can game us for a free preview of the reviews, I’ve called out a bunch recently and I noticed that you’ve usually concurred, you’ve called some as well.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    @bharlem ‘Rants piss me off.’ That’s some brilliant, Inception level shit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think it would be better, if you're review would be repetitive of another recent one, just comment on it. Say you had a similar experience, note any significant differences.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Yeah; I tend to pretty-much ignore the “I went with my wife or I went with my girlfriend, type reviews, they are often written by inexperienced SCers – I’m also not big on the “I went with my buddy …”; they come across as infrequent SCers that are often at the club to mostly just hang-out – I won’t down-vote these reviews but they are often meh at best.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    “… Tootsies Miami looks to be getting a wave of BS reviews lately. Some have been approved, others have not …” Tootsies is kinda a tourist-club that is visited by a lot of out-of-towners that are normally not regular SCers – it’s a very-large-club and has a pretty-strong party-vibe thus adding to a large # of visitors not being hardcore/regular SCers; and thus the larger # of shitty-reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Late weekend nights is when I notice the most # of shitty-reviews that are obviously written just to get the free VIP
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    I'm new here and I just started going to some SC as something to do after the pandemic. But I did catch a lot of flack for giving out bad reviews. I think I do slightly feel uncomfortable giving too many details because you have no idea who is on this forum and who is looking for what. But that's just me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    tuskular... Although some reviewers don't agree, most here are on board with never connecting a dancer by name to extras. For the clubs you attend regularly, look at the past reviews that got good positive feedback and comments. Emulate those.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... I think I do slightly feel uncomfortable giving too many details because you have no idea who is on this forum and who is looking for what ..." This site has been around for over 20-years - if posting info on here about what goes on in the clubs was problematic, it would have stopped a long time ago.
  • DickyDoo2
    2 years ago
    I'm tired of reading essays. Just write in plain English your experience at that club. Cost/extras etc. As far as giving out a dancers name it means nothing to me since I do not go in looking for a specific dancer. I have been playing this game for a long time so it does not take me long to find a dancer that will provide the experience I'm looking for. I could care less if a dancer who provides extras name is in the review for one reason only and that is just take a look at other web sites and see how many guys publish the dancers name and what services she provides. It is pretty rare that LE will set up a sting on any one given dancer. LE likes the the low hinging fruit off the street. Of course we do have a few dumb asses who would go to a club and find that dancer and say I saw on line you fuck. Just my opinion so flame me if it will make you feel better. That is all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ the reason to not mention a dancer's name in a review is not b/c of LE but to avoid drama with either S.O.s that sometimes lurk on sites like this, or drama with other dancers or staff in the club
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ That's the correct answer.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Muddy, what you are describing in your OP are hipster reviews. Those are the kinds of useless reviews that Yelp gets. Up until not they had not been common on TUSCL. You can't really do anything about them though except to read past them. SJG
  • dha
    a year ago
    Cancel culture thrives right here on tuscl. No review should be cancelled. I personally don't like other people deciding what is or is not available for me too read. Just a bunch of proud asshole "Adjudicators". Who are you too judge what becomes available for all to read. Pompous self-rightious dictator a-holes.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Looks like someone just had a review rejected and decided to throw a tantrum about it.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Idiot!
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    ^moar tantrum
  • dha
    a year ago
    😉
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I don’t read enough reviews to know whether there are specific patterns as mentioned by the OP. I don’t read reviews posted by couples - and I avoid reading bachelor party reviews - as I don’t fall into those groups. I find that most rants are usually due to a customer who feels he’s been slighted by a dancer - and those generally turn into a rant against the dancer. I don’t intend to insult Founder, but posting a fake review to get free VIP access seems silly. Non VIP members can still read a few reviews daily, so that gives insight regarding any club you might be researching. In terms of gaining legitimacy as a poster in the discussion area - it seems some trolls go and try to create fake reviews too. Those reviews are fairly obvious as well.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Dha what was it rejected for? I can help to get it approved friend! Cashman, incorrect my friend, plenty of people review the same club over and over because vip access lets you view unlimited reviews, and send more than 5 messages daily
  • dha
    a year ago
    Ishmael made it up Money. I don't know what he is talking about and don't really care. Some people (Ish) have no life so they spend it making stupid comments here. But, thanks anyway. It's okay if my reviews get voted down. Not a lose to me but to everyone else here. See, that's the flaw in this system.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion