Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If you opened a strip club, what would you name it?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Me: The Thirst Mine.

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Snatch Icee's Angels Angels and Demons Hoe Down Saloon The Blade Love You Long Time Lounge Chicas Locas

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The Strip Mine

Too obvious, lol!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The same as last time.

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

Waste Fellows Gentleman’s Club?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Dingleberry’s

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The Juice Bar

Titties & Chackin Fangers

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

BlueBalls Club

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

There’s a restaurant on I-79 in West Virginia that I think has a great name for a strip club: Three Ways Inn.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I like the animal named clubs personally.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

T & A

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

The Ultimate Strip Club: Live. 😎

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Bubble’s Place…

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Work - that way all of the PLs could just tell their wives that they were going to have to stay at work for a couple more hours without lying to them.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The best names are ones you can’t make up

Chicks on Dix was the name of an actual club located at 403 S Dix Street in Detroit. It’s now closed.

Even the 7-figure salary wunderkind at McCann couldn’t have come up with a better name

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

Itchy and Scratchy’s !

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

No way would I own a strip club. I would get sued constantly for sexual harrassment. I couldn't keep my hands off the merchandise.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Rick’s, of course

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The spit or swallow club…

Profile picture for how
how
•

Chances

Capricious

Muffin Tops

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Erector Set

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Eager Beaver

Profile picture for Pussylicker2
Pussylicker2
•

I believe chicks on dix is now Subi's. It was on bar rescue. I've never been there.

Profile picture for IRman
IRman
•

Titty City

B
BubbleYum
•

"Bubble’s Place…" or just simply 'Bubbles'. Leave it ambiguous.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

There is an actual Bubbles at Miss Kitty's in East St. Louis. Fair warning that it's unwise to piss off anybody from East St. Louis.

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

Strippers R Us

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement