tuscl

Best VALUE in US but NOT VIP...

MaxMaxima
Seeking spinners without inhibitions
Thursday, September 15, 2022 1:09 PM
Best experience you had with a dancer for the least amount of $$ without springing for a VIP room? When: About 18 months ago. Where: Diamond Club, Atlanta. What you received: A legit hand job finished off by a tit job, a great laugh! Total price you paid: $50.

17 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    Not telling you my secrets where, but I’ve told the story where I walked into the club and the waitress hadn’t been by within 10 minutes, so a dancer I know comes over to check on me to see if I want dances. Within the first song she has her hand under my shorts stroking me and gives me a blow job with my thin gym shorts between her mouth and my dick. After the second song I was finished and gave her $30 because dances on the floor are $10/song. She was happy and told me to come back again soon! Never got a drink and walked out after 20 minutes being in the club. One of my most successful trips ever.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "gives me a blow job with my thin gym shorts between her mouth and my dick" It's OTP, but OTP can get the job done. Whenever this board goes round and round about dudes who finish in their pants, there's a whole lot of stuff that falls into that category. Not to hijack the thread, but how many of the "I'd never finish that way" crowd are going to say a dancer couldn't get it done going at it like this?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Cocoa Beach. Used to be called Inner Room, now it's called Dancers Royale. During the day, $10 lapdances. And these dances can be very friendly all done on the couches in full view of everyone. I haven't been there is about a year. Someone told me the dance prices have gone up though. They do have little rooms you can buy for time, but I'm not sure anyone uses them. Don't go at night. Turns into a make-it-rain club at night.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Was there some place at Inner Room where you could get wall dances? Like at the back of the club across from the bar? Or was that Lido?
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    For extras? Does the pay to go to lap dance area count as VIP room? Or, do you mean charged by the qtr hr/half/full hr is the VIP room separate from the lap dance area? Without extras, my highest mileage dances of all time were at Hip Huggers in Kokomo. $10 dances in the corner, all access, two way action, kept my pants on, enough said. No offense to ATL, but this is what I was expecting when I went there last, and it paled in comparison. (still had a great time in the VIP, though).
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The couches all lined the walls at Inner Room. I don't recall any wall dances. But the place is crowded at night. That could have possible happened then.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    $5 a song full contact dances at Club Blaze in Atlanta. $100 (don't remember exact price) bar-side FS in (surprise) Newark.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Regularly satisfying, but second place on an individual event goes to HL back in the day $10 floor dances. Butterfly took me in 4 songs and it wasn’t grinding. Best all time was Treasures Houston. Was taking a break sitting in chairs away from the stage and a nearby dancer started playing with me … and playing … and playing. Little Jimmy was out for a while and I was in la la land when she pulled her thong to the side and started to pull me in … and I threw up the stop sign. She hadn’t done any ‘dances’ and wasn’t expecting a tip (or was she?! Pun intended.) but I tipped her for the fun. Good memories
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Once the IR became Dancers Royale it simply sucked. Tried it 3x, and will never go again. Around 2002/03 the IR went to $10.00 lap dances from $6.00. I was there one afternoon when a well-built Blonde with big breasts; the exact opposite of what I looked for convinced me to go for dances with her. As you face the front door, we chose the extreme corner to the right, which is the least visible in the club. There were no couches, just a hard bench along the wall with tables every 2-3 feet. Great, great, great full contact dances and after 3 she said "I'll be right back" and left without collecting. She came back wearing a large men's t-shirt, climbed on my lap and started again. As I discovered, not only was she completely nude underneath, she pulled out Darth Vader. mounted him and fucked me right there at 3:00 in the afternoon on a slow day. A total of 8 songs and f.s. $120.00.
  • clubdude
    2 years ago
    Once at the long departed Allstars (Detroit), while sitting at the bar, had a dancer pull my junk out and grind against it for two songs ($20).
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    Vivide is in the come up. Getting better with every visit. Lots of stick shifting from those Cubans and other types of Hispanics. Haven’t went to VIP yet. Blaze has good value on the floor. High mileage. $5 dance Everything else in Atlanta area is trash now. Hence why I’m trying to decide between Frankfurt, Cartagena or my fave TJ for my birthday sex-caetion trip
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Hey Scrub, I thought the line up was spectacular today! One dancer for every customer and now is the prime time to be a Phoenix mongered until the new year arrives. I got to vip with a new dancer looking for repeat business. Sign me up. Early 20’s and hungry for $$.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    When I get barside dances in akron I often pull it out. I often get a hummer during a barside or tableside dance, and I pay 10 to 20 per song.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Tiffany's cabaret (San Antonio) in 2011. Spent all of $100 getting 5$ dances from a newbie, single-mom, Hispanic, with a fat non-bbl ass. Had multiple ldks with her. Stealthed single ldks at other locations during their 5$ dances but never got the chance for repeat ldks with the same dancer since.
  • RockAllNight
    a year ago
    Back in the good ole days in the Danny Owens clubs in Memphis, it was not uncommon to get BB FS in Gigi's Angels or Danny's during a $10 lap dance. This was before the meteoric rise (and later fall) of the great strip clubs in Memphis following Danny's incarceration. Oh my!
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I busted my lap dance cherry at Danny's and my BJ and OTC experiences at Platinum Plus.
  • blockbird
    a year ago
    My first visit to Inner Room. 30 seconds from walking in, before I even set down, an entertainer had her hand up my shorts. Of course we sat down. She was very large and not attractive, but who was I to complain. She pulled me out and took care of me, on those side benches, in three songs. The only reason we didn't attract a lot of attention is that most of the other guys were getting similar treatment. Those were the days...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion