tuscl

More raids

mark94
Arizona
Friday, September 9, 2022 7:24 PM
Steve Bannon reports that yesterday the FBI raided the homes of 35 Trump supporters, including Rudy Giuliani. Civil War.

44 comments

• jackslash
    2 years ago
    Good. Lock up the insurrectionists, traitors and Putin lovers.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I guess Bannon made bail so he didn’t have to spend last night in jail. Instead of criticizing him for bilking Trump supporters and wishing for a conviction, you quote him and declare civil war. Perfect.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Good. They need to take all of them down.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Can you find another source to corroborate that report? I might actually rank Bannon's credibility below Alex Jones (but still above KJP or keg-legs Hillary)
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “Good. They need to take all of them down“ All 75 million of us ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    This is unprecedented - the swamp wants Trump away from the White House by any means necessary – they’ve been after him since 2016 even b/f he became president and had won the Republican primary – they’ve conducted one illegal investigation after another for the last 6-years and multiple FBI agents have gotten fired over BREAKING THE LAW going after Trump – it’s a totally corrupt system that will go after you if they see you as a problem even if you haven’t done anything wrong – they will go as far as fabricate shit like the Russian collusion – they are going after Trump and anyone associated w/ him b/c they want to intimidate anyone from supporting him – he’s out of office and it’s still Trump Trump Trump – there’s way more corruption on the left with the Bidens Clintons Pelosis etc yet no one ever goes after them – as I posted b/f it speaks volumes that it is the powers-to-be (big government, big business, big media) that are intent on taking Trump out – all this being done to Trump is a massive smear campaign from the powers to be so they can continue to enrich themselves with power and money – Trump is bad for (political) busine$$ - the $wamp is going after Trump like the mafia goes after anyone that messes w/ their power and $$$ - if Trump decided to stay quiet and not mess with politics, all this would have gone away - Trump is a threat to the ruling-elites that have massively enriched themselves especially in the last 2-decades; the swamp can't have anyone messing with what they have built for themselves. The Federal government has gotten WAY too big and powerful and "absolute power corrupts absolutely" - they not only want to maintain that power, but increase it until we are all the government's bitch and have to depend on them for everything while they sit at the top as elites telling us how we have to live yet they don't follow those rules themselves. This is not about Trump - this is a massive smear campaign by the swamp and powers-to-be b/c Trump is a threat to the swamp - half the country is just drinking the koolaid that Trump is the problem when it is the ones going after Trump that are the problem and are fucking this country up - we have: + record inflation + a f'ed up stock market that many predict will get worse + record crime + problems all over the world (Europe; Ukraine; Taiwan) including an energy crisis All this when Trump is *out* of power as well as the Republicans - but year Trump and the "Maga Republicans" are the problem - everything from Afghanistan to the economy to crime to world peace has gotten worse with the swamp in power and Trump out of power.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    A big part of them going after anyone associated w/ Trump is to get/force them to turn on Trump (even w/ made-up shit) so the swamp can finally get Trump - the swamp's worst nightmare was when Trump was *unexpectedly* elected in 2016 and the swamp is not gonna let that mistake happen again of allowing the American people to elect who they want if the swamp sees that person as a threat to them - this is what's behind them going after January 6 as they have and going after all those that support Trump - the swamp is not gonna give up the privilege of power and $$$ they have amassed - the swamp wants to get Trump in front of a D.C. jury that votes 95% democrat b/c they know it'll be a slam-dunk no-matter how made-up the evidence is.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    By your logic. If all the problems we have today are bidens fault then everything that happened under trumps watch is his fault. The pandemic police brutality and 1 million dead Americans under his presidency were caused by him then. Right?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Steve Bannon had to surrender to police. He is charged with appropriating many millions of dollars. Jackslash, glad to see you back and posting. I had become concerned by your absence. SJG In My Dreams, School of Rock [view link]
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    There's two parts to the backlash to the Trump presidency: 1) The swamp wants to cancel Trump. They want to destroy him, his family, and everything he had because he defied them by running for President, winning the presideny, and governing against the swamp and for the people. Ego, tweetstorms, and poor grammar aside - that is all fact. 2) The left wants to cancel the 50% of Americans who voted for Trump in either election. They reject our right to have an opinion different from theirs and voting any other way than they want us to, and wish to cancel us as retribution. All we can do is resist, and continue to speak the honest truth.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    The country was founded, and defined by the Constitution, as one where individual rights were more important than the power of the states, and the power of the central government was limited and weak. All of that changed with FDR who used the Depression as an excuse to grow the power and size of the federal government. For 90 years, the power of the government has grown and individual liberty has shrunk. That’s what this is all about. That’s why the elite is so desperate. We are going to take our liberty and power back. About 2 million politicians and government workers know their jobs and status require this movement be crushed.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The Great Depression was when we finally realized that the government has to play a central role in the economy. FDR was maybe slow to realize that, but the Republican Great Depression was so horrible that people forced FDR to act and gave him the mandate. Such remedies were needed in 1870's crash, but we did not make these necessary changes back then. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Still waiting on an explanation of why all those classified documents were in a club that’s open to the public and has many foreign members, my guess was just like everything else Trump is involved with that they’re for sale.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ That would be an extremely serious allegation. SJG Red is Nice [view link]
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Trump WAS the swamp. He was, and still is, a totally unprincipled, self serving SOB the like of which has never been seen in American politics. As far as I am concerned, I hope that he will die in prison. He SAID a lot of good things, a some very bed things as well. Unfortunately, he lied about everything that didn't directly benefit him.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    “There is no greater tyranny (Trump’s) than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice.” ~ Charles de Montesquieu ~ Born 18 January 1689 Château de la Brède, La Brède, Aquitaine, France ~ Died 10 February 1755 Paris, France
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    Right back at you xguy85, right back at you
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Harmeet Dhillon appeared on Tucker Carlson to confirm that over 50 Trump supporters were raided and the press was told about the raids before they happened. “The subpoenas are intentionally broad. They’re from the “Capitol Siege Section” of the United States Department of Justice DC Office. And they ask for broad categories of documents. They ask for all communications dated from a month before the election until two months after the election. And they ask for all communications regarding dozens of people. And the categories are alternate electors, fundraising around irregularities around the election, and also a rally that happened before the January 6 situation at the Capitol. The Save America Rally that happened. Basically, all of this activity if not all of it is protected by the First Amendment. And the United States Department of Justice is telling reporters about the search warrants and subpoenas before they’re executed. This is really outrageous abuse by the DOJ.”
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Steve Bannion is a convicted liar, and Tucker is a confirmed liar, so give us a break from this bullshit.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Forgot to add Giuliani is a disbarred and disgraced former attorney, who also perjured himself, this is getting old.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    In the USA we don’t have a Democracy what we have here is an UNDENIABLE tyranny of the minority. “More like 0.1% of regular ass humans (the founding fathers, the politicians, the religious leaders, the puppet presidents, the rich and powerful, etc etc) tricking the rest of us into fighting among ourselves while they rob us blind.” ~ SanchoRG, Texas ~ Joined Aug, 2017 Last Seen Nov, 2021 “The American so called “Two Party System” is really two sides of the same coin”. Both political parties serve the interests of the rich and powerful; corporate robber barons and politicians, who have become rich through ruthless and unscrupulous business practices.” The USA is a nation in which income inequality has existed from the beginning, a situation that hurts many more people in the world than it helps…
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If Trump and every progressive in the country dies today....I'm buying the beers all day, for everyone. I could have taken the $800 I lost at golf and poker yesterday and helped the poor instead of it going to my rich friends, but at least I had the under for $1,000 in the UCF game last night and can give that to the poor marginalized communities.......of strippers at Desires today.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    It's not civil war until we fight back.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    "If Biden wins, that's going to be the power structure: a Democratic Party fully united with neocons, Bush/Cheney operatives, CIA/FBI/NSA, Wall Street & Silicon Valley: presenting itself as the only protection against fascism. And much of the left will continue marching behind it." -Glenn Greenwald, 10/23/20
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I like how subpoenas are ‘raids’ and January 6 was a ‘situation.’ Seems the MSM is not the only source with an agenda. Channeling my inner CJ, pics of fbi windbreakers and battering rams or the raids didn’t happen. FFS, it’s not even the same investigation as getting back the US docs from Darth Traitor’s storage closet.
  • oscarlomax
    2 years ago
    Very interesting how some folk who support Trump ignore the fact the man is honest in his only concern being himself. He has no concern for others. On the other side, folk want him crushed. What I'm not seeing a lot of is the question---Why did he have those documents in the first place? If you're not the President, why would you have top secret government property in your personal abode? Trump himself, to my knowledge, or his team have really addressed this curious, but important question.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Every modern President has kept documents. In Obama’s case, he reportedly kept 3,000,000 documents. In some cases, they are used to write a memoir. Most are donated to a presidential museum for future scholars. Some are personal mementos. And, in Trumps case, they are possible evidence to be used in future investigations of the coup against him, including Russiagate. For example, he kept the letter that the North Korean dictator sent to him offering to meet. That is likely considered classified. Among the items taken from Trump in the FBI raid were 1,300 newspaper clippings. Under what legal theory would the FBI take those ? Also, they took items of clothing including golf hats. They also took correspondence between Trump and his personal lawyer. The FBI leaks implied that they were taking back super secret, scary documents. But, so far, there is no evidence of that.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Or, why didn’t they return them the first 6 times the govt asked, but instead hide them and sign a certification saying they’d all been returned? I maintain they shouldn’t charge Dumb Corleone. Just get the docs back and move on. Unfortunately, Agent Orange may be forcing DOJ to charge him with all this bullshit about declassifying them, executive privilege and most concerning, the 48 (?) empty classified folders. He’s spitting in their eye and giving them no choice but to charge him.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    "Also, they took items of clothing including golf hats." Merrick Garland was recently spotted wearing one of Melania's Sun Hats.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    After having the FBI rummage through her wardrobe, Melania bought new clothes to replace them. Seriously. I don’t blame her. They also searched through Barron’s clothes. Looking for top secret documents, no doubt.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “giving them no choice but to charge him.” Two words. Hunter Biden.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Mark, I’m not sure your post deserves a serious answer but I’ll give you one anyway. The FBI took all the boxes out of the store room. They immediately returned stuff that wasn’t part of the docs they were trying to cover, e.g., they immediately gave the Orange Doofus his passports back. They also found classified docs in other parts of the house. Were they hidden there or just in places like an office where Dolt 45 was reviewing them? Who knows but it’s pretty clear he took docs he wasn’t supposed to, kept them after he was asked to return them, and didn’t tell his lawyers he still had docs, putting his own lawyers in jeopardy for deceiving the feds by telling them they’d all been returned. You want to defend him because he’s your guy, but he’s clearly in the wrong on this one.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    That’s not how a search warrant works. You don’t back a moving truck up to the house, remove everything, spend days going through it ( it took a week to return the passports ), then send stuff back. They took photos, clothing, news clippings, etc. This was intimidation, not a legal search.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I don't know where you're getting your news from, that's not what's been reported anyplace, that's the way Mr. Trump described it at a rally, I see you believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as well.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    The Judge forced the FBI to provide a detailed inventory of what they took. It’s available all over the internet. I guess 25 doesn’t know how to use a search engine. The NYPost described some of the material as “In total, more than 1,600 articles from magazines, newspapers and other outlets were found inside the storage containers and Trump’s office. Nineteen items listed as “articles of clothing/gift items” were also taken, along with 33 books. “
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ If you look hard enough you'll find Jimmy Hoffa's grave site, the Easter Bunny's warren, and lots of fanciful things, what you won't find is any actual verification of your description of the search that would be accepted in court, they would have been sanctioned.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Surely then, the Chinese Tie Salesman will sue DOJ. He’s not afraid of lawsuits and he’ll sign a complaint under penalty of perjury since the FBI committed a crime? Or maybe he’ll just bloviate at rallies and the legal documents will be much more mundane. That’s been the pattern. But, it serves his purpose of firing up his zombie army and keeps the contributions coming in. Totally, on brand.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Trump has already sued the DOJ. Seriously folks, a Google search is not that difficult. [view link]
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    That’s the point. Anything in there about illegally taking his newspaper articles and golf hats? No, he’s just trying to delay until the election in hopes that congress flips.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “Anything in there about illegally taking his newspaper articles and golf hats? No” The lawsuit “requests that the government return any seized item that was not within the scope of the search warrant authorizing the raid.“ You know, like hats and clippings. In addition to search skills,I guess you’ve got to work on reading comprehension.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    “what you won't find is any actual verification of your description of the search that would be accepted in court, they would have been sanctioned.” The judge is appointing a special master to review that very point. He wouldn’t have done that if he didn’t have serious doubts about the search. Seriously, do a little reading before opining on a subject you don’t understand.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^The judge is a Trump appointee, not a single legal expert agrees with this decision, the DOJ will appeal and win, if they don't get an honest master appointed, they are running this on a dual track because the Special Master was just a Hail Mary stalling attempt. I think you are the one, opining on a subject that you really don't understand. Keep this stuff in the front, the Republicans are going to lose this election if the subject isn't changed, this is not a winning argument for the midterm election.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Again, that’s the point. FFS, taking his golf hats is not some great conspiracy or crime. They’ll be returned to him so he can cover that combover in high wind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion