tuscl

Constantly moving around

Sunday, September 4, 2022 1:30 AM
One dancer is constantly moving every 9 months or so, usually a few miles away. Her current place is significantly further from the club than the previous one. Is she frauding the landlords or something, not paying rent and getting kicked out each time she “moves”? Is this a common thing dancers do? I don’t see why else there’d be so much moving around.

23 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    I had an atf that would fuck her landlord just so she could get free rent, then when the landlord was tired of her pussy she would move into the next landlord, because her previous one stopped ducking f her and made her start paying rent. Do you think this is why the dancer you’re referring to is moving around so much?
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Maybe she changes boyfriends every few months?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    If you know her well enough that she's sharing all of these details with you, then why don't you just ask her?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bte will ask why would he talk to her when he can troll tuscl with inane questions?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Rick she’s going to lie, i want to know the truth.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Mate that’s possible But the most recent one is some big apartment complex, i dont know if those have an actual landlord it could be a property company
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs tend to attract the type of girls who don't stay in one place long. Most cities have multiple strip clubs and if you are a decent looking young woman it's easy to move around the city, state or country and get jobs in them. These same girls also frequently change where they live and who their current boyfriend is. I had one regular here in Indianapolis who did the following over a six-year period: work at Babes, quit and move in with a boyfriend, dump the boyfriend and come back to Babes, move to Florida, come back from Florida and work at Babes, switch and work at Harem House, quit to live with new boyfriend, dump boyfriend and come back to Harem House, switch from stripper to bartender at Harem House, become stripper at Brad's Brass Flamingo, become stripper at the Pony and then leave stripping. This is not unusual for a stripper.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    BTE saying “ One dancer is constantly moving every 9 months” . Funny how she can CONSTANTLY move? Is it FREQUENTLY? First fixture ur English, then ask stupid questions. Frequently moving is one’s personal thing, why do you get into a dancers personal life?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Doc she worked at the same club for many years and was moving just 5-10 miles away each time. I dont know if leases require a 1 year minimum? I dont think shes stayed anywhere for a year straight. The frequent moving and not staying for a full year makes me wonder if shes constantly getting evicted
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    BTE, if you are so concerned about she frequently getting evicted, then go and help her. What is the use of vomiting on this forum? Wierdo
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Its the opposite champ. I would refuse to help or affiliate if that’s what’s happening
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    BTE, if you are not helping her, then why the f wasting everyone’s time here
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Champ, were you kidding when you said fixture ur english
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Don’t mind me, I’m just remembering the fun times I had after finishing school and before Covid started when I was in places for 1-4 weeks at a time. It was great 😊
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    How do you know when she moves? Are you stalking her?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I dont know about the previous times but most recently it was 9 months. Im assuming previously it was less than a year also. Someone on here posted something about dancers moving around often
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    When I was in my twenties, I worked at 6 different jobs, lived in 3 states and a foreign country. Kept thinking, everywhere can't be this stupid, and then proved myself wrong. Whey you can't get a salary verification letter from your employer, it cuts down a lot on your housing options. A fav of mine is having trouble even with her dad (who has an enviable credit history) as a co-signer on the lease. Your more likely to end up with a sketchy landlord, who won't fix things. So, you're more likely to move a lot.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    My guess is she's been fucking the landlords, then when they get the fifty-three STDs she's carrying and their wives find out, she has to move.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Do you think its likely they just skip rent, then get kicked out and don’t have to pay that 1-2 months of unpaid rent? How quickly do these apartment complexes kick you out if you dont pay rent? Icee was advising a dancer to not pay any debts and just focus on stacking cash up.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Is there anybody here that would take advice from that cosplay pimp Geez TBE you’re here long enough to know at least that.
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    It’s none of your business when or where she moves. The only time that is of any interest is when you and her are in the club together.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Shes told me all the places she lived and its all cities right next to each other. I would rather not support a rent scammer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion