tuscl

Hiding in the bathroom

Saturday, September 3, 2022 5:13 PM
Some dude on here recently brought up hiding in the bathroom during a strip club visit and he was roundly and thoroughly called a huge fucking pussy for doing so. But I’d like to revisit and take a second to defend him a little bit because you know what taking a bathroom timeout is something that I do. When I just need a second to think, or to hype myself up. I usually tell my self I need a second, sit on the toilet or stare intensely mirror and tell myself, that I got this, I can do this, I’m the best, around. I come out feeling all fired up and renewed. It’s my halftime coaches speech to myself if you will. Do y’all take some tactical bathroom breaks at times?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Yeah. It's called taking a shit but I usually just leave one.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Muddy looking at himself in the mirror: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Maybe he ran into Bubbles.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Muddy, it is not bathroom science. All one need is testosterone, natural libido & and good blood circulation in the body to get fired up. Simple
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Do yiu mean go to the stall and start chunking yourself up in order to slip on the condom before going back out there telling myself “I can do this”? Yep. Been there and done that (or her).
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Ummmm. Well I'll go to the bathroom to clean myself up after a good LDK. Then go back for another.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I think I'll let rickthelion weigh in on this one. He can explain, far more eloquently that I, why it is utterly inconceivable that a rick would ever have to hide in a bathroom for any reason whatsoever. 😉
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    doctorevil, a very good choice of film clip. When I watched the movie I remember when the dealer showed him all those guns. I though, well which should he buy? I was surprised when he bought them all, because they use incompatible ammunition. You sometimes do need to prep when dealing with women, but it is not like athletic coaching, or boxing coaching. You just need to be yourself and know what you want to say and know what you want to make happen. FRMOS, back room, then out the door with her for regular beddings. SJG School of Rock, edgy [view link]
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Do you tip the bathroom troll a few bucks to give you a few words of encouragement?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Shailynn now brings his own bathroom trolls, to motivate him for his performances for the old ladies, when he makes his last bathroom trip before going on stage. Shailynn Inc is getting really slick. You can see how eventually he will be able to revive Robert Tilton's Prosperity Ministry. SJG School of Rock, edgy [view link]
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    Beyond reason #1 and reason #2, I only have one other reason for going to the restroom. Sometimes I will sit with a dancer for two or three hours. I enjoy her company, but we’re not in sync when it comes to LDs/VIP. I give her a sizable tip for her time, but less than what I usually set aside for VIP. So I will go to the restroom to separate my money and prepare her tip.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I give her a dollar or two.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Is this Muddy in the Hitching Post bathroom before taking a dancer behind the dark curtains for a ride? [view link]
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I keep waiting for rickthelion to come in here and educate the group, but he is uncharacteristically quiet in the face of a chance for blatant rick-promotion. Talk about lost opportunities. 😌
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’d hide in the bathroom too if I ran into Bubbles LOL
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I've gone to the head to ditch a dancer in the past, but these days will just ask her to go away. Usually I'll only do this if I'm trying to carry on a conversation that doesn't need an extra set of ears, but also if I need to clear the seat for another dancer. I'll always mention if I'm waiting for someone, but not every dancer is willing to flex and claim her space. Muddy is just having a little fun, but he knows that customers always have the advantage. There's always another stripper.
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    I’ll go in a stall to count & separate the money in my wallet (to only show the sum I’m prepared to pay), to dig out the condom (it sets off the metal detectors if in pocket & not putting it in the basket where it might get “confiscated”), and to have a moment of peaceful Zen before haggling with the vendors. Still pretty clean & no attendants on the day shifts I frequent, usually.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @cash yeah that's pretty much it lmao
  • dogchain
    2 years ago
    I'll pop in the bathroom to take a break from the dollar train especially if the B team is on stage.
  • ljap1
    2 years ago
    I go into the bathroom to do this [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion