tuscl

Men Only TUSCL?

There's been constant chatter about how strippers need their stripper only safe space be it on this site with this dressing room, stripper reddit, stripper web, instagram chats, they have their rooms where it's women only. But what about us men, do we need a space that's safe where we can express ourselves too without being judged by the opposite gender?

I say it's high time we have a room on TUSCL where us men only are allowed. We can do finally do all the drinking we want and all the fucking we want and they'll be no girls allowed in, whatsoever, no exceptions.

61 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i would welcome a forum full of hot multi-photo seductive strippers that actually deserved the flower icon. but all we usually get are the same mouthy disrespectful r/cunt trolls that bash men and tuscl next door.
    maybe just give them more appropriate icons here e.g., 🐗, 👵, 💩.

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Which emoji is the one for satire?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    sorry mud. to answer the question, no, i don't think confident men (or women) need to hide behind private 'safe spaces'.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Uh Mud. A room with fucking and no women involved ? Are you talking about a bath house ?
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    What about the Trannies?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Actually, men, white people, and Christians are the ones being discriminated against be being shut out of these so-called "safe spaces." It's been a while since I cracked a textbook, but I do recall a significant Supreme Court ruling during the Civil Rights era which declared separate services and spaces to be inherently inequal. That could be my White privilege misremembering, though.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "We can do finally do all the drinking we want and all the fucking we want and they'll be no girls allowed in, whatsoever, no exceptions."

Ummmm...Does this really read the way you intended it to? If so, you might be posting on the wrong board. 😬
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I never let girls in my treehouse in first grade either. But back then they terrified me.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Literally the whole fucking world is a safe space for men to express themselves, why would you think you need this?

Now give me a 100% icee and sjg free clubhouse, and I'll happily pay dues, speaking of judgers.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    A room for those who prefer the company of men! I have a nomination for the official beer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCOSejS1… 🤣🤣🤣
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    The reason men don't have a "safe space" from women is because we don't <em>need</em> one. It's really only marginalized groups that need safe spaces where the people who've marginalized them aren't allowed, and celebratory days, weeks, and months that focus special attention.

It's the same reason there's no "white history" month (completely aside from the fact that "white" isn't a culture). "White" history is everywhere, and doesn't need to be celebrated, it's built into the very fabric of our society, effectively being celebrated every day.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I recall a year or 2 ago someone posted a similar thread and 90% of the replies piled on and insulted the Op and the 1 or 2 other guys that agreed with him.
    Count your blessings Muddy, the pack has been very lenient today.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    @TheeOSU, it's not leniency so much as that satire and dry humor is part and parcel of Muddy's persona

@gmd: fat, drunk on liberal kool-aid, and stupid is no way to go through life, son
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    eh i like opinions from women and men. Plus aren't there pervy lesbos on this site that like talking the same way the majority of men talk here?
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    My liberal kool-aid is still better than being a conservative snowflake who can't handle not being the most important person on the planet.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ GMD, the group supporting pillow biters, he-shes, other victim mentality types and a variety of other hyper-sensitive folks way too easily offended doesn't get to call anyone else snowflakes. Nice try in flipping the script though. 😉

But with that said, I do agree that grown ass men feeling some need for a safe space is a bit ludicrous.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^Rick… it’s tuscl, obviously gmd can say whatever he wants. And the snowflake adjective goes both ways!
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Is this in the Political Forum ?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Gamm, my first sentence was serious, my second sentence was tongue in cheek.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil
    Cause I’m the meanest motherfucker in the goddamn valley

We’re men we don’t need no goddamn safe space you pussies.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Some of you begged for a safe place on here and that's why the verified and vip rooms are here.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    There’s like 3 women that post on here with some consistency. Don’t block them or drive them away because this is the closest several PLs on here will ever get to a woman not related to them for free.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's what I've always said now your clown ass is copying me. That's why nicespice gets so much attention and clout on here and manipulates dumbasses for the lulz
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Sorry, drew, but the lefties need to just own up to being snowflakes.

Never forget that grit, self-reliance, and inventive problem solving are all traits if whiteness and masculinity (and true conservative Republicans).
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    But gmd did admit to being drunk on liberal kool-aid, and admitting you have a problem is the first step towards healing. That's the only step I know, any 12-steppers in here to fill in the other 11?

Hey: what's the difference between an alcoholic and a drunk?

Alcoholics go to meetings.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Gammanu sounding like a fucking neonazi
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Muddy would you feel safe if nicespice, PSD, blah and BubbleYum promise to wear strap-ons when they read your posts? (Maybe blah just always wears one anyway. With a blade on the end.)
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I kind of thought the front room already was pretty much "men only". I mean, Desertscum has been actively chasing off the women for years.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @rick: The group getting their panties in a wad about "trannies" and gay marriage doesn't get to call anyone snowflakes, either.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    How many of the "dancers" here are hairy 600 pound male catfish in their mom's basement, anyways?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think a lot of dancers here are fake. Pink sugar doll is a man... some others dm you and sound like le or scammers.

I'm sure there are real hookers working the site though
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @gamma: “ Sorry, drew, but the lefties need to just own up to being snowflakes.”

…no question about it, there are plenty of lefty snowflakes. However, the subject of this thread demonstrates that snowflake like fragility is not the exclusive domain of the left.

Wanna build a snowman? ⛄️
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I think a lot of dancers here are fake."

As far as I'm concerned, until I've had your tits in my face and I've watched you log into your account, that rose by your profile means you've got the hairiest nutsack here.

Except BHarlem, who I've promised to buy backroom extras from someday.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Oh no…@pinksugardoll @BubbleYum @blahblahblah23 The sleuth geniuses are on to us!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Psd and bubbleyum are trolls.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And the biggest snowflakes here are the right wing weirdos who begged for a vip and verified echo chamber but troll the front room ....

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Blahblah and bharlem are the only ones who sound like actual strippers
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nicespice is just a troll mastermind here. Manipulating the geriatric tricks
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    PhatBoy is the main troll we should get rid of that one first
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Muddy - I think you forgot to add a big No Homo to your post.

No towel snapping - or soap dropping - or sword swallowing - but just us guys having a safe space!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    A TUSCL without NiceSpice - is not a TUSCL I want to be a part of!
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    "Muddy would you feel safe if nicespice, PSD, blah and BubbleYum promise to wear strap-ons when they read your posts?"

Who's to say we don't already do this for lulz? Our favorite activity in the "cunt cave" is sword fighting with our strap ons. 🤫

We do this when stumped on what to do next while plotting our TUSCL take over. 😏

• BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Icee, you sound jelly of Nicespice. Maybe you should try to regain access to your Nicole account. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bubbleyum I'm not Nicole. And I'm not jealous of her manipulating the geriatric tricks and trolling them ... You're an obvious troll here
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We have a Verified Room and a VIP Room. That should be enough.

Women get special treatment in stirp clubs, and they they get special treatment here too. Has to be that way if you expect to keep them in high heels and makeup.

SJG

In My Dreams
    https://youtu.be/-55rKa7fZTo?t=510
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I DREAM FOE THE DAY WHERE WE ONCE AGAIN HAVE A SJG-FREE TUSCL!!!
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    I have to admit the main reason I am on this site is the women. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Omg, now I wanna do a strap on sword fight competition. That sounds great. Maybe I should go visit Detroit 👀
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The verified and vip rooms came about coz the geriatric trick clique went bat shit crazy begging for a safe space.
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    Now a strap-on sword fight with the TUSCL women would be a spectator sport I would support
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    @drew: your own gullibility proves the the snowflake ideology of the left: "the subject of this thread demonstrates that snowflake like fragility is not the exclusive domain of the left". The subject of this thread is parody and satire of safe spaces and separate facilities. I know, it's over your head and I'm not going to teach a pig to sing.

Furthermore, it is leftie posters like you and gmd you who believe everyone is special, unique, and delicate and must be treated with the utmost care and concern. Mainstream centrists and conservatives acknowledge that everyone deserves equal respect, but rugged individualism and the grit to survive hard and challenging situations is inseparable from building character and American exceptionalism. That is irreversibly polar to the leftist belief in a cradle-to-grave nanny state, where no one should be exposed to anything which might challenge their own paper-thin beliefs and self-image.

What the subject of this thread, and the resultant leftist hand-wringing, does is to underscore why nobody makes comedy anymore. Consider Dave Chappelle. Do not confuse comedy with crude sexual assault like Al Franken fondling a sleeping woman and trying to pass it off as "oops, I'm being naughty".

It is this society of cancel culture, forced compliance, threats and acts of violence for having a principles-based stance that does not align with leftist paradigms that is tearing the nation apart. I don't care if you are a man who sucks dick, but keep it in the bedroom and out of childrens' hour at the library. We don't allow real women to expose themselves and celebrate their sexuality to children, why should men dressed as women be allowed to do so? You believe they should, I believe they shouldn't, but it is you and the leftists who attack me, try to take away my livelihood, and ruin my good name because we have a difference of opinion. Your anger and behavior are lashing out because my principles threaten your snowflake-fragile self-image, when the snowflakes all think and act and speak the same! It's lunacy, and your inability to see the parody if the subject and rage at my differing opinion are the source of the problem. Period. Full Stop.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    And thus America's most epic touring strip club feature act is born.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Maybe founder will let us in the Dressing Room if we promise to tuck while we're in there.
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    Now now fellas y’all can all sleep good at night knowing that the last post made in the dressing room was 6 months ago

Also what discrete things would y’all talk about that haven’t been covered already

Where to have sex for cheap ✅
    How to not get taken by a ROB ✅
    Rating it women ✅
    How much is too much money ✅
    The best clubs in the US✅
    How to take advantage of a Sugar baby ✅
    Are MILFs worth spending money on ✅
    Would you skete in your pants from a dance ✅
    How many dancers boyfriends beat them up ✅
    Which clubs allow extras?✅
    Natural vs fake?✅
    How much do dancers actually make?✅
    Where there’ll be another Follies?✅
    Why won’t she tongue kiss me?✅

• drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @gamma: no one is attacking you. I’m giving you a little shit for being unaware that over-sensitive is no one’s exclusive domain.

But you’re kind of making my point by going off on a rant about the left “tearing the nation apart” based on the mere suggestion of such.

Take a breath and relax snowflake! ❄️
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "I never let girls in my treehouse in first grade either. But back then they terrified me."

i got frmos from the girls in my treehouse.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Ew a gay sausage party????
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Men have a human right to their own clubs and groups. The right to disassociation is at least as sacred as the right to association. This is an unarguable point.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Growing up in the 80s it wasn't really an issue to keep girls out of our club. They didn't want to hang with us anyway, lol. It wasn't until my buddy blossomed into some super stud apparently then girls started materializing around our group. I didn't understand it at the time. Anyway its kind of irrelevant in retrospect. Tge 1980s were literally another planet culturally. I can't even comprehend today's youth culture with all the "gay" bullshit.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Interesting that this satirical, humorous post took a turn for the serious. Oh well, here I go

Every night watching baseball an all girls organization runs an ad. The organization says it “creates a safe and welcoming environment where participants can discover their spark.”

OK, so it sounds all nice, warm and fuzzy for girls of ages 9-14 to have their own “safe space” but what happens 15 years later when the feminists cry there is no gender diversity in STEM careers.

Perhaps this organization is taking the wrong approach
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ got a link?

I think for TUSCL the Verified and VIP rooms, with the Dancer's Dressing Room, is sufficient.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion