tuscl

You have a stripper/SB/girl in your life that could get a lot of you?

Sunday, August 21, 2022 5:21 PM
NOT your wife, we know about that one. A girl you just over spoil. You regret it? or was it good and she made it worth it to you back in other ways? Anytime she asks for anything, "Yes baby" You just spoil the shit of this girl. Within reason of course...or not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvR1YgT7…

11 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Roy Orbison ??? Mud, you have very "varied" taste in music.

And the answer is yes. If she is that good, she can talk me into really stupid things.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Roy is the nerd in band from high school that got girls with his musical talent.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    my ex was the last one.
    now they earn it and then some.

'i used to be such a sweet sweet thing til they, got ahold of me'
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6ngThqME…
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Years ago there was one girl that I fell hard for, fortunately for me she wasn’t a bad chick and didn’t really want to harm me, but she could have for sure, funny I’m still friends with her, and we keep in touch, it’s been a long time maybe 20 years ago.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    And the title should say YOU EVER have
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Nope.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Yes. My ATF. She absolutely made it worth it.
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    My atf too. Spent huge $ on her. Wouldn’t change a thing.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Muddy

I will play along and answer your questions:

Q: You EVER have a stripper/SB/girl in your life that could get a lot of you?
    A: Yes, my ATF Baby Stripper/Sugar Baby.

Q: A girl you just over spoil. You regret it?
    A: No

Q: or was it good and she made it worth it to you back in other ways?
    A: Yes it was good, and she made it worth in so many ways…

She was the best ATF and she was worth every penny and every second I spent with her.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I like Roy Orbison.

In my early years of marriage I was always being subjected to a war of emotional terrorism.

Finally I just decided I would not submit.

But any shared plans had to be on standby, and unfortunately partnership never did ensue.

NEVER AGAIN

SJG
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Yes. They're also known as a wife and daughters. 😂

I answered that way because you used "girl" as one of the options, but in a way it's also my answer to the other categories. Over the years I've met a few girls who might have been able to breach my defenses if I didn't have so many other things keeping me in check, most especially people who rely heavily upon me both at home and in my business. Maybe it's a good thing that I didn't start spending serious money in clubs before I had all of these obligations to deal with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion