tuscl

Stripper Names

WiseToo
New York
Saturday, August 20, 2022 10:01 PM
Is a stripper's chosen stage name important in helping her succeed or can it contribute to her failure in securing tips and customers for LDs and VIPs? I think a name is just a name; there is no correlation and her name never influences me. In fact, I usually forget their name about 10 seconds after they are introduced unless she has a unique easy to remember name such has happened the other night when I was speaking with a stripper with the name, "Seven" A number for a name! Are names important?

30 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I like hearing a fun name, romantic, fantasy on a positive note…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A good stripper hoe realizes she's a brand. Her stripper hoe persona social media presence club marketing presence....and her name are all a part of it. What the name is doesn't matter much. But a lack of originality can hurt when it comes to notoriety. I like thentrend when girls use first or middle names or nicknames they've had prior to dancing. Or at least something meaningful
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    most don't deserve names. give them numbers instead, preferably weight, and hire a cattle auctioneer to dj. even my extra-curricular stripbot contacts are only listed as otc1, otc2, etc.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I care what she looks like and what she does to and for me. I don't give a damn what her name is. I'm gonna forget it when I walk out anyway.
  • sinclair
    2 years ago
    I knew a stripper named Isis. She took the name of the Egyptian goddess. After the events in Syria in 2013, it turned out the name was hurting her business, so she changed it after a couple weeks. I feel bad for women who were given the birth name Karen. Around 2020, it became common slang for an "entitled bitch".
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Good dancers don’t require gimmicks. I steer away from the weird flavor of month stripper names. They’re usually flaky ROB’s Of my 3 ATF’s two used real names and the other a normal name
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    Nobby: "This one dancer called Broccolee can touch the back of her head with the sole of her foot." Fred: "I don't believe that!" Nobby: "Straight up, Sarge, I've seen her do it." Fred: "I don't believe there's a pole dancer named Broccolee!" Fred: "Well she used to be called Candy, but then she heard broccoli is better for you."
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    In all my time on TUSCL I don't recall anyone stating they got dances or didn't get dances based on the stripper's name
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I recently came across a hot stripper named "I have actually a big cock"... I didn't pull the trigger.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I like a name that sounds real, like Maria or Deborah. Even though I know it's still probably fake, it's one thing that makes the fantasy just a touch more realistic.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t think stripper names are that important. But, I’m thinking dancers working in New Orleans named Katrina could have run into difficulty after the hurricane (with the same name). There was a dancer in Pennsylvania named Alpha, who wanted to come off as a dominatrix. But, she was actually submissive and compliant. She had a good look on stage - but she was very sweet once you got to know her.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I once told a stripper that I couldn't get a dance from her because her stage name was the same as my daughter's. She said "Just call me whatever you like". I said "how about bitch?" She said "that'll work!".
  • bigman226
    2 years ago
    I just crowned a woc spinner named Peanut. Pretty face but so skinny I almost signed her for teeball. She was built like a 10 yo boy. I told her peanut is the name for a male snitch. She got mad
  • bigman226
    2 years ago
    *clowned
  • loper
    2 years ago
    If she has an exceptionally clever name I assume that she's smart, and that's a turn-on. If she has a name such as Savannah, and I ask if she's been to Savannah and she hasn't, or worse, she doesn't even know it's a place, then that's a negative. If her name evokes money, that's a turnoff.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Cars - classics like Mercedes and Porsche. I even met a Tesla. Would love to meet one with a sense of humor- like Oldsmobile or Buick
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I don't know if I care or not, it's not like I've ever thought to myself "ohh, that's a clever name, I wanna buy dances" or bang her or whatever. Nor the inverse. I do find myself tending to like strippers with real names better though, especially if there is any actual conversation happening. And like motor, I tend to shy away from the trendy name ones too. If we somehow get past that and get to the point where she gives me her number, I'm 100% not putting stupid names in my phone. I don't care if she gives me a fake name or her legal name, but it needs to be an actual name. I'm not putting Cinnamon, Cashmere, Fantasy, or any other shit like that in my phone. If she hands me back my phone with that shit in there, I'm just deleting her. It's a stupid quirk, I know, but whatever. I would die fucking laughing if I ever met a stripper with the name Seven. That might be the first time I bought a dance based on her name. Soda might also get a dance. If there was a six and a nine, maybe even a double dance, but only if they got the reference beyond the obvious one. [view link]
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    I generally don't care about the made up name that a dancer goes by. But when I hear a name like "Kurrency" I do wonder if it says something about her personality.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The worst names I ever heard are Killa His queen Brazy She Blued up Dollaz
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I think of I ever met a dancer named Seven I would extend my hand and say, "Hello nice to meet you my name is Three and a half but girthy.
  • ljap1
    2 years ago
    A rose by any other name would smell as sweet
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I met one named seven. She used to go by grim ghoul 😭😭😂
  • BigPoppa99
    2 years ago
    ;) Jackie! LoL
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    One of my favs used her brother's name. Which was the real name of another fav, who didn't like it because she thought it was a boy's name. The stage names that have some story behind them are the best. Or, if they just want to use the acronym of a stupid song lyric, that works for me too.
  • DandyDan
    2 years ago
    I actually met a Seven once. She was going for the Seven of Nine look.
  • Topspin57
    2 years ago
    There was a dancer called Angel and when I said something like “I bet you are”, she said that is my real name. I laughed and she got her driver license to prove it to me…..and her name was in fact Angel. We had a few private dances later that night.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    They have names? 😮 J/k - well at least somewhat. I don't really remember a girl's stage name until/unless she really does something to make an impression on me. Until then she's "Honey" or "Sweetie." Rare exceptions are names I find funny for some reason. Chastity and Purity are two that come to mind, nut I'm sure there are others.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think picking a good name is important. SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Why is the name seven so hilarious for a stripper?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Names mean nothing...unless stripper is named Thomas, John, or Ken, in which case I would likely steer clear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion