tuscl

Has anybody else had enough of all these…

Extremely large breasted, braided pig tailed, young, blonde, sex addicted, German bar maids? With the all the cleavage, high skirts and carrying around all those beer mugs. I mean enough with these people already. Jesus, leave us alone. Get lost! GO ON NOW, GO ‘ON, GIT!!!!

Good God, sheesh.

13 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i blame helfa and hilda from hogan's heroes.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    ffs. helga.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    I’ve not run into too many ladies in real life matching that description. Just St. Pauli Girl ads.
    So I’d have to say “no”
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Not at all. In fact, they are my favorite part of Oktoberfest season here in Cincinnati. Cincinnati may not be the funnest town but we do put on some pretty good Oktoberfests every year.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I see dancers like this who are obese and trying a Goth type thing but rarely one who can pull of the real Bavarian biergsrten look. But if I did find her, I'd probably try to fuck the living shit out of her.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Uh........ You are sick of large breasted , sex addicted girls that bring you beer ?????? Am I missing something. ? Did you turn homo on us ?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Muddy... Lol!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    In three words, muddy, NOT A CHANCE!😂😛
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Well I'm just going to have to bend them over my knee and teach them a lesson, or maybe just bend them over and teach them another lesson
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Muddy, LINKS PLEASE!

SJG
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I forgot to preface “Not to sound Xenophobic but…”
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    LMAO Muddy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?