tuscl

Sacramento Guy/San Jose Guy

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 7:06 PM
Hey SJG I’ll give you $25 to go away. I bet I could start a pool and get you at least $200 by the end of the day. Maybe you could then pay to get a handy from Mamisan but you’re going to have to take a bath before she’ll let you in.

23 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn I'll give you $500 for that video of you butt fucking juice last week
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Aweee Icee it would take you 3 months to save up $500, but thanks, that’s really sweet of you.
  • san_jose_guy_
    2 years ago
    Shay if you let me enter in your dumpster and CIM (no washing in between) it's a deal. Your dirty devil you. SJG_
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Shailynn riding along with him mom on the Pacifica. He would be staring his last year of high school soon, but his mom has got him home schooling so they can spend more time on the road for the West Texas Christian Glee Club, and "because those girls in your high school were immodest, they paraded around pushing their breasts out." SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ this is funny you always talk about me being a kid in high school when I am really an adult that can and do go to strip clubs and other fun activities anytime I want. The reality for you is that you really didn’t have internet access to adult websites for an entire year and you clog various strip club related forums across the internet when you haven’t been in a strip club since 1998. Get a club bud, or better yet get a life.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn you call him homeless and disabled and yet spend your days incessantly harassing him on a strip club forum. Maybe you need a life and a new hobby besides dick riding dead trolls paying hookers and harassing sjg
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Wouldn't it be funny as hell if literally everyone of us were 16 and on this forum in our parents basement and not a single one of us has seen a naked female
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ We're all extensions of Juice. San_Juice_Guy, 2Juicee, Tetrajuice, etc
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'Wouldn't it be funny as hell if literally everyone of us were 16 and on this forum in our parents basement and not a single one of us has seen a naked female' I seen pictures once but sis saw me and told our parents so I never looked again.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ I can’t look at the playboys until I finish my homework. Icee I have hobbies and a life, meanwhile you have a made up life here on TUSCL. The woke pimp. Yeah that really exists. Keep cooking those onions rings and French fries at Burger King.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn you spend your days belittling strangers by calling them poor or mentally disabled. Then brag about lowballing hookers and dick riding a dead troll. Get better hobbies
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ no I just call you a liar and make fun of SJG. Please pull up a thread where I’m lowballing hookers. You’re getting me confused with the other people you insult. Meet me in Vegas some time, I’ll even pay for your bus fare.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No you're on here day in day out tormenting and harassing a disabled man and then come at me calling me poor when I call you out. You sound fucking retarded
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    iceydougee, waaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzup homie?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Poor? Well how about I buy you a plane ticket on Spirit then, would that make you feel better Mr Woke Pimp? Had any trips to the hospital lately?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What do you get out of harassing me or others? That's your sole reason for being here
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Looks like we need to put you in time out. You harass EVERYONE on here everyday. I love when people put you in your place and your fake persona. It’s not hard, you’re not very bright and when you get mad you get keyboard Tourette’s which is pretty funny. Please make up another story this week for our entertainment. Run along and go play video games little boy and dream about being a pimp, glad the Icee family set the bar so low you wouldn’t get overwhelmed.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    I'm in 11th grade. It's been the best 54 years of my life! Or it would have been if the girls were friendlier....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn go dig up juice again and suck his dick
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag we’ll double what we offered SJG if you’d go away and never post here again
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag lay off the morning whisky
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Icee you’re going to need to come up with better rebuttals to 25 and myself if you’re going to be the resident troll here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ho back to buttfucking juices corpse. Weirdo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion