tuscl

Coming to terms with and accepting the reality that your institutionalized

It’s dawned on me that my natural habitat is in the strip club. It seems I can leave it but it can’t leave me. Some recent signs

-I was at the library and told the librarian, loudly I might add. “Has anybody told you, you have a great pair of tits?” I was shushed and then promptly told to leave.

-A professor I thought had a nice ass so as a greeting, I grabbed it and gave little sugar bake shake oogie boogie. She has blue hair and is a race and gender studies professor at Columbia University. So this may be my last thread as I may soon be canceled.

-My young cousin was at her middle school kicklone competition. I went up to the stage and made it rain. Why didn’t I just clap? Why didn’t I just clap?

-I was on the phone with Shaniqua for 7 hours talking about drama with her Co-workers Shanice and Danisha. I don’t any of the people, not at all.

- And Grandma, bless her heart. I was on my way out and she did as she usually does and slipped me a $20. I went back and stuffed a $1 in her bra to return the favor. Grandma even now for christs sake.

-I was at the baseball game, a baseball game god dammit, America’s pastime. They started playing “Rhythm of the Night” by DeBarge. I got up on the foul pole sliding down it taking off my clothes, piece by piece, piece by piece. And when I got down I headed to the dugout dressing room for 4 hours to freshen up. I mean I never freshen up, hell I hardly even wipe, I don’t know what came over me.

I’m now like the opposite of Shamu. I need to be in the cage. All these young kids coming up thinking about getting in this game, don’t do it. Go baking or sewing as hobby. Don’t do this. My old life as I know it is never coming back. You don’t want this….You don’t want this.

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yeah, when you see all women as sex machines running on a lunar cycle.

For me its wanting to keep them in high heels and makeup. Nudist camps are boring places.

SJG

clever
    Aquarius - Hair - Team 5 2019 School of Rock AllStars
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp_E4a4p…
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    good stuff muddy.
    and whistle while u twerk.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    LOL. That is hilarious Muddy. How was Miami ?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    The sjcreep has come out of the closet July 15, 2022
    The creep is #LOUD AND PROUD!

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=8026…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He wouldn't be able to afford that at a strip club.

Did anyone start the gofundme for Muddy yet?

• gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Muddy's funny, but he's also spot on. I was at a local chamber of commerce event, and there a number of very attractive young women. Many were wearing outrageously tight dresses or low-cut/backless/leggy outfits. I realized that my interactions were naturally and inherently flirtatious. I was presenting an award which was won by a younger and very sexy blonde. When the photographer motioned for us to stand closer together, I automatically reached up to put my hand on her back or shoulder. I realized and stopped myself before I actually touched her, but the photo probably looks like I was. It can be dangerous when your strip club behaviors cross over into your everyday and event interactions.

Fortunately, I am not as extreme as Muddy, but I was so turned on I had to go to see my blonde Cubans afterwards.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Muddy you need intervention, I suggest a trip to an FKK club so you can learn some European manners.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Funny way to introduce an interesting concept about club habits bleeding into normal life.

Idk, but I suspect that this is a bigger risk for guys who have more limited social interactions with women in the real world. I'm constantly interacting with women, including some very attractive ones who are the parents of my kids' friends and classmates as well as others with whom I attend a variety of religious and social events. Shit even the girl who leads the crew that cleans my house is hella hot and I'd never want her to feel uncomfortable coming to my home - she's the best damned house cleaner I've had in many years.

I was also a horn dog long before I frequented strip clubs, so at an early age I had to learn how to keep my eyes and hands to myself for both work and social purposes. Things like not staring when a girl is sexy as hell is definitely learned behavior, at least for me, but after a while it comes pretty naturally in non-strip club situations.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Strip Clubs spawning a kind of irregular socially isolated male? No way, not possible.

SJG

SOR - Stairway to Heaven
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVMw0Pv0…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fymuy72…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Speaking of coming to terms, i'm happy for you that you're finally accepting your gayness...

Are you going to return to posting as sanjose gay?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Flirting with women is fine in any situation. They only act upset if they don't find you attractive.

Groping and soliciting women isn't fine. Not even in in a club coz you gave her a dollar

Not knowing how to act in different scenarios with women is only a problem if you're retarded
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Groping women is fine if it is by consent and in a suitable place. In a strip club there is still the public sex and lewdness law. So techinically the law is against it, but still in many strip clubs it is still standard, so all you need is consent.

There is not need to solicit women, no matter what the law is, you just don't need to do it. Better ways to just demonstrate generosity and make it happen with them.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter ('Havana Moon' Live) w/ Sasha Allen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clGX_J19…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Speaking of coming to terms, i'm happy for you that you're finally accepting your gayness...

Are you going to return to posting as sanjose gay?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hey Muddy, I thought you broke out and were hanging with Randle Patrick McMurphy.
  • mikeym
    2 years ago
    The dollar is very strong versus other currencies and the COLA is lower in other countries.

While the USA is a top 5 country in lots of things, strip clubs ain't one of them.

Perhaps you should check out the strip clubs in other continents such as South America, Asia, or Europe?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @ Warrior yeah it was cool I hit a couple Miami Dade clubs then went up and hit some WPB spots. I wanted to check those out nothing crazy but just curious.

@25 pretty much

@Mikey yeah one of these days I got get over there
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Good idea!

But Rick better first find out how tough they are on drunken drivers.

SJG

Montrose - Live KSAN Radio Session (Live @ Record Plant, Sausalito, CA, USA 04.21.73.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzC835bh…
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @Muddy I think you post some of my favorite posts. I am a huge fan of humorous posts that somehow get at some fundamental truth.

As to treating civvies differently as a result of my strip clubbing experience, I've tried hard to keep the two worlds separate. But since I have been going to clubs over the years, my confidence with women has gone way up. I express my sexual interest in civvies far earlier and more confidently in the past. And I've just become more of a conversationalist. Since I like OTC, I think I'm better at making women feel safe early on. There are quite a few skills I e picked up.

But it has also made me more distrustful. And that has hurt me with civvies as well and I'm sure my sudden distance with those I've dated confuses them.

It's also made me better in bed actually. More confident and experimental. I think most women are naturally submissive and civvies seem to be more comfortable exploring that side of them with me.

It's really quite fascinating.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion