tuscl

Poll: Your at the urinal and no cup holder for your beer you…

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 1:05 PM
This situation comes up pretty often. Recently I thought there was room between the flusher handle and the top of urinal, I could put my Corona down, it should fit. Nope it made contact, contact was made at the tip of the top. It was brief and it wasn’t much but it bothered me. I used to put it in my back pocket but recently I’ve been one handing it. A. You didn’t bring your drink, you left it at the bar to be ruffied B. You will put it down on the urinal C. You put it down on the sink area D. Back pocket E. One hand handles pee, one holds beer F. Ask somebody else to hold it G. Inside belt H. Floor I. Other This occurs often enough for me to feel it needs to be discussed

23 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Sometimes A or C but mostly B. Never ever H!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I notice sometimes the top of the urinal isn’t level and you gotta kinda estimate if it’s gonna slide off
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    If you have good balance top of your head is an option.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    ^or a flat head.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'I notice sometimes the top of the urinal isn’t level and you gotta kinda estimate if it’s gonna slide off' that's when A or C replace B
  • RiskA
    2 years ago
    I live in L.A., so I’d never ask someone in the mens’ room to “hold it….” I one-hand, or try to balance it if there’s room. You can’t leave your drink at your seat with a napkin on top at one COI chain’s clubs (Synn), as their waitresses dump them then force you to bury another. Clip joint BS.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    This is why I only drink water bottles usually
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If it’s a Corona I go with: I: Pee into the bottle to refill your drink.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ too funny shit from shrub the welcher, everyone knows he is a homo with an anal fixation. Pay nice spice the 10Gs you owe her welsher, you made the bet you lost now pay up
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I - Finish your beer before you go to the men's room.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    Domestic or imported?
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    C or E but I'm in Vegas where all the urinals have cup holders.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Yeah I finish my beer before pissing. My fear is that somehow someone pisses in my beer in the bathroom or a stripper drugs me if I leave it at the bar then takes advantage of me sexually in the VIP. God knows none of us would want the latter.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Shadow answered for me. You gulp it down before you go .
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I drag one of my stripper-hoes into the bathroom with me and have her hold my beer with one hand and my dick with the other - what can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    C if the sink-area is within sight - o/w B
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I'll either A) Chug it before I step up to the urinal (if it's half empty) and then throw it in the paper towel garbage can, since there's no recycle bin OR B) Put it on the urinal while I'm pissing and - since there's always a puddle on top of the urinal, which could be condensation dripping from the plumbing, or could be some over-exuberant dude who pissed all over the place, when I'm done I'll grab it by the top of the bottle and chug it faster than the moisture can run down the bottle.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    None of the above. I'm an experienced, accomplished boozer. If I feel like I need to take a leak, I finish the drink I have, then go. When I get back to the bar, I get a new one. Brilliant!
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Leave it or finish it first. I don't eat or drink where people shit and piss.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Probably the wrong thing to do but, with a bottle I have literally held it between my teeth while I pull little long out, hold it during and then teeth again while zipping up.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    A variation of F. Ask somebody else to hold it. Order a second beer, go up to the cutest dancer in the club, and say "Hey, my hands are full. Can you help me out here?"
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Put it on top of the urinal.....
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    The teeth thing , like Longball said. Or else finish it before pee time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion