tuscl

MASK UP!!!!!

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
On the road again... pulling into a gas station at 10:50PM to fill up my car before I go into my hotel for the night. I'm out in the middle of nowhere, and while I am pumping gas (only customer) I notice the guy behind the counter at the c-store is wearing a huge mask, something like a guy installing insulation would wear. I'm thinking really? How many people does he expect to have come in the store on the graveyard shift, in the middle of nowhere, on a Tuesday night?

You want to wear a mask, that's your business, and that's fine by me, but hey people, when I see you driving down the interstate BY YOURSELF I think it's okay to take the mask off especially in the middle of 2022 and you're on the Ohio turnpike probably for 3 straight hours by yourself.

24 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Who the fuck are you tobout people down for wearing masks?

Go suck the dead guys dick. Fucking idiot
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Hang in there man, I know your life is hard. https://youtu.be/dguz0IsCuKU
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I don't care even a little when I come across random people who are still wearing masks. Just don't expect me to do the same and we're all good.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Coz its your body your choice right?

Youre outraged by masks during a pandemic But you support taking women's reproductive rights away.

• rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ^ No because it's unnecessary, unlike prohibiting abortion doctors from axe picking babies in the brain and then slicing them up for easier removal.
  • how
    2 years ago
    Masks have no antiviral benefits.
    Wear if you want; don't mandate.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lmao I don’t get it either.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Speaking of driving alone - it cracks me up when I see this:

Person driving alone while smoking and they have the window down and the cigarette in hand dangling outside the car.

I mean if there are kids in the car, that’s great but when you are alone it’s stupid. If the smoke bothers you so much how about stopping smoking !
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i've done this at the stage before.

man kicked-off plane for using g-string as mask:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/man-kicked-off…
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    The CDC put out a recommendation that travelers wear masks to protect them from monkeypox but then retracted it a couple days later. If I see any strippers eating bananas or picking the lice out of each other's hair, then I'll know they might have monkeypox and avoid them.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Maybe he's just really ugly and doesn't want to show his face in public.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    Summer of 2020 when things were just opening back up I was at my favorite club when a guy came in dressed in a complete hazmat suit. He twice did half hour VIP dances. One of the dancers later sat with me to chat and I asked how strange that was. He kept the suit and helmet on the whole time. She said she just danced for him and grinded him a bit. And she added that it was nothing near her weirdest VIP encounters.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @motorhead
    Maybe it was a rental or borrowed car and he didn’t want to stink up the interior with smoke.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Motor: Some people just don't want their cars to smell like smoke.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I like how Icee tries to start shit and people just ignore him now.

I will reiterate, if you want to wear a mask fine by me, I just don’t understand why people are wearing them while they are alone, for extended periods of time.

• datinman
    2 years ago
    If I saw that I would suspect that he has Covid. Graveyard shift gas station clerk isn't going to get paid to sit at home in quarantine and probably can't afford to take a week off. He (or his boss) probably figures wearing an N95 type mask is enough to protect the customers coming in. A lot of people now go to work Covid positive and don't even bother with the mask.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Ignorance!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    When most businesses were requesting masking (never much of a real mandate), I'd sometimes forget I had it on.

A cloth mask actually makes much more sense for a sick person to wear. It's better at stopping exhalation of respiratory droplets than inhalation of droplets. Then again, it's disputed whether the virus is primarily spread on respiratory droplets. You need an N95 mask to actually filter the virus.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    "I like how Icee tries to start shit and people just ignore him now. " ...if we all did this for a couple of months, he'd stop posting entirely.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    People can wear masks if they want. I do think it is silly, but it is their business. We must be vigilant and not let there by any new mask, vaccine, or COVID mandates.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Translation: I'm scared to death that the library might close again!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    BTW the creep would continue to post even if he was 100% ignored, his pathetic life revolves around posting his crap here, it's the air he breathes.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @scrub: thank you, much appreciated. Good point regarding the dumbnamic duo.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    desertscrub, go fuck yourself.

SJG

School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXO16mZ…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion