tuscl

Jose Alba and Self Defense

Video included

https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/nyc-bodega…

Another Bernie Goetz type case? What side do you fall on? Justified? Excessive?

103 comments

• misterorange
    2 years ago
    100% Justified.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Interesting how Alvin Bragg, who built his entire reputation on releasing multiple-offender violent thugs with little or no bail, wanted $500,000 for this poor victimized grandpa who never had a single run-in with the law. Judge gave him $250,000 which is still far more than the guy can put together. It's a total travesty of justice. I really hope someone with the means steps up and helps this guy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Alba was pushed by him victim. The victim then retreated. Alba attacked him with a knife and murdered him.

All over cheating the victim over the price of some snacks.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Shit I feel hustled. I read the thread title as "Jessica Alba and Self Defense".
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Icee, I truly believe that somewhere inside that thick skull of yours, you have enough intellectual ability to participate in this forum like a normal person. But you just choose not to. You like playing the role of a disruptive jackass.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You don't like that I'm not a right wing bigot that's your problem.

Alba went after the man with a knife and killed him.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    so the end is basically a piece of shit losing his life over a bag of chips? girlfriend should have clammed up and all of this could have been avoided.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Instead of attacking a store employee over a bag of chips, the stupid dead fuck should have mugged someone on the street and then paid for them. He'd still be alive and I don't think robbery is even a crime in NYC anymore.

But instead, he decides to teach his 10-year-old child a valuable life lesson: If you can't pay for things you want, people should just give it to you, and if they don't you kick their ass.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    The woke left is destroying this country
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Alba shouldn't have chased him with a knife and killed him.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It stopped being self defense when Alba became the aggressor
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Fuck I read that as Jessica Alba as well
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Icee - are you reading a different story than the rest of us because it says no such thing
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Alvin Bragg is an incompetent fraud, like every single progressive politician on earth. Too bad Bragg didn't get stabbed. The dead guy? Fuckinbgawesome. The girlfriend? She should be charged and if she had a brain, which I doubt, she will realize that the killed her boyfriend. The real piece of shit in all of this is the Judge. My guess is the piece of shit killer was one of icee's thug relatives.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with Skibum609. Bragg is a POS attempting to make a political name for himself through his very left (and crime promoting) policies.

He should look to the failure of DeBlasio, to see an example of a worthless, self promoting, left loving, POS New York politician.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Alba was assaulted, held and prevented from retreating, and put in fear for his safety by an ex-con who came to his shop specifically to cause trouble.

Funny how these hug-a-thug DAs never apply the same standard to self-defense.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    It looks like the video is enough to prove self defense beyond any doubt. Unfortunately the DA's office has almost total control over grand jury proceedings, so this may go to trial, cost tons of taxpayer money and put undue stress on the man and his family, even if he's ultimately acquitted. If they think they can push it that far they will, because they want to make an example out of him. Scumbags like Bragg and his ilk want the average citizen to be completely disarmed and defenseless, and the message will be that if you defend yourself against a violent assault, you'll wish you didn't.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Let's go Brandon
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    The prosecution's case will be that he stabbed him five times. The first stab was self defense. They will argue that at some point he had defended himself and the scumbag was no longer a threat, yet he continued to stab him. They will try to show the fifth stab was not necessary for self defense and that one is the one that killed him.

Not saying it is right, but that is how they think.

I do remember a cop testifying as to why he shot a guy like 14 times. "That's all the gun held"

In the heat of the moment you are not reassessing the threat after every shot or in this case stab. You keep going until the guy is stopped.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The rule in delf-defense is that you can meet "force" with "like force". Someone punches you in the face, and you respond with 2 blasts from a 12 - gauge is you guilty for murder. Here the question will be was stabbing the guy 5 - times "like force" with the initial attack. To me it's clearly self-defense, but if the poor guy gets a Bronx jury he is doomed.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    From what this appears there is no correlation with the saga of Bernie Goetz, according to reports at that time Goetz was acting as a vigilante and actively seeking an attack, this seems to be a simple case of a store employee responding to a robbery, whether or not he went too far is a matter for a jury to decide.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The victim pushed him them retreated. Alba then went after him with a knife and killed him. From what I've read about the case it wasn't self defense. Simon retreating and Alba going after him is the key.

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Bullshit dougee! You're full of bullshit!
    But we still homiez! lulz
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I can tell a story about a relative of mine who owned a candy store, in the late 1960s around Christmas time a robber came into the store and held my relative up at gunpoint, now my relative wasn't stupid and gave the robber the cash that was in the register, the robber grabbed a paper bag from behind the counter and dropped the cash in the bag along with the gun that he had used for the robbery, my relative had been discharged from the U.S. Army only a few short years earlier, he saw the gun dropped in the bag, and grabbed a sawed off bat that they kept behind the register in a hidden spot, he clocked the robber then proceeded to bat this person until they were a pulp, they took this guy and tossed him down a subway stairs on the same block where the store was, and grabbing a bottle of thunderbird, fom a wino in the subway station they poured it all over the robber and left him there. The cops came around and asked what had happened but no one knew, so the cops wrote it up as a dead John Doe, now I know this scenario would never fly in the world we live in now with video cameras recording every thing, but this example shows the mistake the clerk made.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’ve read numerous articles from left and right leaning sources and I’ve seen nothing like Icee suggests. There was no retreat.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Simon was moving away from Alba when Alba lunged at him with a knife.

20fag... bragging about how your relative had ptsd from the military and got away with murder js the sickest most disturbing thing anyone has posted on here. But makes sense you'd have murderers in your family. Fucking degenerate
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Really as sick as controlling women with drugs and beatings,
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    "The victim pushed him them retreated. Alba then went after him with a knife and killed him. From what I've read about the case it wasn't self defense. Simon retreating and Alba going after him is the key."

Icee, you must have seen a different video than the link at the top of the post. I never saw anything close to a retreat. In the video, after the initial assault of the shove, I saw the assailant grabbed him, pulled him out of the chair, and was still manhandling him gripping his collar/neck when the victim got a knife and defended himself. Even after being stabbed, the assailant didn't seem like he was trying to get away, but rather wrestling in perhaps an attempt to get the knife himself. Clearly self-defense.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Glad that Simon is dead. We don't need vermin breeding. From what Icee read?? Lmao. As if the putz could read anything other than a comic book. Alba, the American, killed vermin. Give him a fucking medal.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah to me, this guy Alba, Goetz, And 25 your relative all deserve a Presidential medal of freedom. DEFINITELY NOT that woke cunt Megan Rapinoe, hell no.

This guy Simon fucked around and found out.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag. I'm sure you've abused women. Bragging about murder is the lowest you can go

Skibitch Alba is Dominican. Simon was the American he murdered.

Datinman Simon stepped back. And was by then defending himself from Albas stabbing.

Alba is being charged with second degree murder and possession of a deadly weapon.

Its pathetic. Alba is murdered a black man whose white girlfriends ebt bounced when she tried buying chips. Alba assaulted her ripping the chips out of her hand. That's what started it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Alba stabbed him in the neck and chest. He wanted to kill him
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^frenulum
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    twentyfive's story reminds me of something that happened to my dad around 1978 or 79. Not as brutal, but just how things were different back then. Dad's business was in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx, rough area. Long story short, he's working late one night just him and his accountant. Accountant has a gun on him. As they're leaving a guy surprises them, puts a knife to the accountant's neck, finds the gun and gets it away from him, then forces them back inside. He robs them but luckily doesn't shoot them. He steals the gun and goes on to commit more robberies with it over the next few weeks.

One day a detective stops by to let my dad know they caught the guy and they want him to come in for a line-up. Dad says he really didn't see him very well. It was dark, guy had a hoodie and a hat, plus he was scared shitless. Cop tells him don't worry about any of that, just show up. When he gets to the police station, the same detective tells him he should go use the men's room. Dad's like nah, I'm okay. So the detective tells him a little stronger, you probably should go take a piss. In the men's room is another cop who tells him which guy to pick in the line-up. He literally said it's number four.

Turns out that guy was identified by about six different victims without a single miss.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Police corruption and murder.... way to brag
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    With self defense you have to only use enough force to resist or get away in an unprovoked attack. With Alba he assaulted Simon's gf. And he provoked Simon verbally. And the question is did he have to kill him to end the situation.

It's not as simple as using whatever force just coz someone hit you first
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ That dead piece of shit didn't have money for a bag of chips, but he wears a $400 tee shirt to go beat up an old man.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/si…

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/…
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag is just riffing to get y’all riled up, hey fag boy, why don’t you come and try to rob me, I’ll show you a legitimate use of deadly force, you’re not getting any of my shit if I’m alive, wanna give it a go. If not shut the fuck up pussy.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Icee is so insightful and unbiased about this political or legal matter."

- No one, ever
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It wasn't a robbery. It was an altercation after Alba assaulted Simon's gf over a declined ebt card.

20fag would you murder me like the relatives you brag about?

Tetradon. Should I be biased in favor of your bias?

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    The dirty rat girlfriend tried to steal, got caught, being a piece of shit, she went home and lied to her thug abuser, who attacked a store owner in his store and died. Sadly the girlfriend lived and but that is ok, because the Icee clone piece of shit died, for his scumbag community of progressives.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    What an idiot like Iceefag doesn’t know is if you get killed while trying to steal something from someone it’s not murder, people have the right to protect their property, it might be excessive in some way, but it isn’t murder once your intent to steal is established.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @icee, we can rely on you to support the rioter or assailant in any self defense case, provided they have the right skin color or yell the right slogan.

I saw an assailant clearly hold Alba as he tried to retreat, then the self defense stabbing.

Saying the store owner taking chips out the girlfriend's hands was "assault" is such a biased and wrong interpretation of events that you're either dumber than I thought, or trolling.

The DAs prosecution of this case when so many clearly unjustified crimes go unprosecuted brings to mind Orwell's saying "all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others "
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee its only because of modern society, with its increasingly worthless people, with increasingly worthless morals, that theres so many thieves. 100+ years ago there were less people willing to steal. You know saudi arabian shop owners leave their businesses unlocked when they go for prayers. Cause they have actual punishments for theft beyond a slap on the wrist.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    What disturbs me even more then Icee defending this POS, is why the police even arrested the real victim
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The gf didn't steal. She was trying to buy chips and her ebt card got declined. Alba then physically assailed her and grabbed the bag out of her hand at the cash register.

She left and told Simon. Simon then confronted Albaand pushed him. Alba then exacerbated the situation and stabbed Simon in the neck and chest with the intent of killing him.

Alba killed a man because he started a fight and made a scene over a bag of chips and a declined payment method.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    These types of cases get prosecuted because they can set dangerous precedents
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Alba then physically assailed her and grabbed the bag out of her hand at the cash register."

That's a fancy way of saying he stopped her from stealing something she didn't pay for.

"She left and told Simon. Simon then confronted Albaand pushed him."

In other words, angry that she couldn't steal, she went and got her felon boyfriend to escalate the situation and make trouble.

"Alba then exacerbated the situation and stabbed Simon in the neck and chest with the intent of killing him."

Yes, how dare he cower in that corner. Should have offered a second bag of free chips and to suck the felon's dick.

"Alba killed a man because he started a fight and made a scene over a bag of chips and a declined payment method."

Alba killed a man who, with obvious malicious intent because Alba wouldn't let his girlfriend steal, cornered him and then grabbed him when he tried to retreat. Alba didn't have time to interview him and ask him how much violence he was willing to resort to that days.

Democrats are the party of urban decay and letting felons beat helpless old men.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She wasn't stealing.
    And she called Simon from the car to help defuse tge situation. But alba kept escalating things.

Gofundme deleted tge page for alba and rightfully so.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tge rallying around alba shows how desensitized society has become to death and violence.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "And she called Simon from the car to help defuse tge situation"

Bullshit. She could have just walked off and not returned. Gone to another store. Verified her EBT. Gotten a different card.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can't provoke and instigate volatile situations because you think you can kill someone who reacts to your provocations and call it self defense. Then think you'll get off because the far right makes you a poster boy for vigilantism.

As a Bodega clerk. Alba knew better than to escalate these types of situations.

The support for Alba on here though is just bigots cheering on the lynching of a black man in an interracial relationship.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You're the only one to bring up race, here. Or an interracial relationship which has fuckall to do with it. Like the left always does when the facts are clearly arrayed against them.

You count on people to be intimidated by the now-meaningless "bigot" or "racist" label, but the proper response is "shove it up your ass."

The girlfriend "instigated" it by trying to steal. If my credit card is declined, I can't grab whatever shit I wanted and walk out anyways.

She left the scene, then came back with a thug who "instigated" again by getting physical with an old man. Then the thug clearly prevented the old man from getting away.

They could have gone to another bodega. She could have called the EBT hotline and seen what was the matter. Could have scrounged up some cash; chips aren't exactly a capital purchase.

No wonder cities run by the left end up like this. Leftist prosecutors rally to the defense of thugs and persecute law-abiding old men. After their last several mayors, any New Yorker who votes Democrat for any citywide office should have their head examined.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    If I was Alba, the only thing I'd do differently is drag that dying fuck out onto the sidewalk after I stabbed him, so he doesn't mess up my floor too much. Man, I gotta mop that place.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Race has to do with why some on here support Alba. It's why Latinos are standing behind Alba.

Alba was in a position of authority and in his professional capacity should have known better than to escalate the situation to that extreme. Basic customer service skills would have evaded the situation.

Law abiding men don't murder people.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Saw today the girlfriend was arrested... for shoplifting at another store. Think the cops had an eye on her?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    The mayor of New.York - who is black - supports Alba

Race has nothing to do with this. I didn’t know the GF was white until you brought it up
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Race has to do with why some on here support Alba."
    Please point who on here has said they support Alba because he is Latino, or at least because he isn't black.

"Alba was in a position of authority and in his professional capacity should have known better than to escalate the situation to that extreme. Basic customer service skills would have evaded the situation."
    I don't know what customer service skills help when you're an old man menaced and backed into a corner by a younger felon who came there specifically to intimidate you.

"Law abiding men don't murder people."
    No one was murdered. One was killed in self-defense.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The democratic base has a lot of thugs and murderers. Look at Al Sharpton who encouraged a crowd to murder Yankel Rosembaum. That fucking piece of shit and every one of his supporters should burn in fucking hell. Cheers to Mr. Alba, a true American and lol to the fucking dead piece of shit thug. How you feel now tough guy??? lmao. When Icey says racist, he means himself, because Icey loves black thugs and no one else, well other than the fat, disgusting, plastic, diseased pieces of shit he calls women.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I'm still confused by all this. Who did Jessica Alba kill?
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    The Staten Island DA and borough president both came out in support of Alba

Hoping the racist, idiot Manhattan DA takes notice of the seemingly overwhelming support for Alba.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Just to support the point I had no Idea of the race of any of the players in this drama, and now that I know my opinion remains the same.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    There is no explaining or understanding the wokies and leftists. Alba was a Dominican immigrant. Why are they going after him? Maybe his skin tone is too light, maybe when they see him, they see a white person? Why would they rather an honest, hardworking, Caribbean immigrant be killed by a black, corn-rowed, ex-con than vice versa? Why do the democrat party hacks, on this site and in the real world, all try to defend and avenge criminals instead of honest tax-payers? it's easier to just kill them and hide the bodies than it is to and work through the system.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If they cave in to outside pressure they'll make a mockery out if the justice system and show that mob rule outweighs whatever is left of the law. They already reduced his bail because of mob pressure. The DA needs to make an example of Alba.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Alba should be made an example of. As a law-abiding businessman, for whom the city foots his defense bill with a full apology.

Then, like Nick Sandmann and soon Kyle Rittenhouse, he should sue the pants off of any media outlet who defamed him or convicted him without evidence.

Leftists want a society where you are defenseless against thugs of the right skin color and political persuasion.

Fuck the left.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Vigilantism and extra judicial executions are illegal and should remain so.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Good thing this wasn't one
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    The store owner had to predict the level of violence the perp would resort to and only match that equally, without going beyond.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "Why are they going after him? Maybe his skin tone is too light"

Maybe it's got nothing to do with race. Leftie wokesters in New York (and NJ) just got a real smack in the face with their unconstitutional anti-CCW rules being thrown out by the Supreme Court. Perhaps they're trying to discourage concealed carry by making any form of self defense a punishable offense.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    CASE DISMISSED! Congratulations to Jose Alba and FUCK that stupid dead thug who attacked him.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc…

What do you think now, Icee? Even your champ DA Alvin Bragg couldn't make the charges stick, but perhaps you know better than him or anyone else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I wonder if Alba was a whiteguy if he would have gotten the same amount of support from the same people.

And fortunately for him there was video o/w it would have been "another blackman killed because of systemic racism".
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Glad the right thing was done ultimately, but it's not going to take back his "vacation" on Riker's Island before his bail was reduced to an amount that was makable.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Oh man, I hope he can sue somebody for that.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    YES!!!!
    Get well soon, Señor Alba, and fuck the wokes and race pimps.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's a bad day when DAS cave in to media and political pressure.

I just hope Alba doesn't feel emboldened to kill more people now. I wouldn't mind if vigilantes got hold of him lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Cope harder.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    2Icee = asshole.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your desensitization to killing people js pretty much the same mindset criminals have.

It's all political. The legal reasoning Bragg is giving is bs. Basically attacking the motive of the dead person. It was pressure from the business sector which got him to fold. So much for justice. This wouldn't happen jn Los Angeles.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Motive is an integral part of any criminal trial.

Justice would have been Alba not spending a minute in Rikers Island.

Of course you'll take the side of any thug or miscreant just to start a fight here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You can have intent without motive. It's a lot more complex.

You're the ones applauding violence and crime so long as you think it suits a right wing agenda in your head.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Desensitization to taking a life is dangerous
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Look who's trying to play holier-than-thou. You just said "I wouldn't mind if vigilantes got hold of him lulz."

You fucking hypocrite. Who's applauding violence and crime now?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You constantly promote vigilantes on here so long as they support your ideological paradigms
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You just promoted it, while claiming to be better. You've been caught in the act.

I don't promote vigilantism, I promote proportionate self-defense.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nah you support right wing loonies shooting people snd getting away with it
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Naah, you're an ignorant thug-loving dumbass who thinks he knows the law yet is repeatedly proven wrong.

Austin Simon died because he attacked an old man.

Cope harder.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never been proven wrong when it comes to legal shit I've said here.

Skibitch lies ad nauseum but takes advantage of the fact that people here are stupid and will go along with him for ideological reasons
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ The Rittenhouse and Alba cases in an actual court of law come to mind. Lulz.

Skibum is an actual lawyer. You're a woman beating, manipulative pimp and thief and general waste of skin.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not. And skibitch is just a drunk old man like 20fag. I've called skibutch out on his legal lies several times. But he gets support in here for political reasons.

The alba and ritteniuse cases end up being political show trials.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You have an inferiority complex coz you're mixed
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes you are, by your own admission.

Maybe you should ask yourself why the left is committing all these riots and assaults.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Youre pretending it's right wing vigilantes saving America by killing leftists.

Or like an Indian cheering on the cowboys
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ There isn't a thug or criminal you won't embrace. But you're a woman beating, drug addicting, manipulating, thieving pimp, so I expect you to root for your own.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You're too fucking stupid to understand that everything you have said as far as legal advice has been wrong. You literally don't even understand that State laws differ from state to state Icee loser.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Of course I'm aware state laws vary. I'm also aware of tye constitution and federal laws.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    On the one hand the kid had it coming. dummy needs to stop rolling up on everyone like it's sweet. On the other hand, you straight murdered the dude. There's definitely a case for excessive violence. Not sure if the old man meant to stab him in the NECK but either way, it's a very bad look. You weren't hurt, you could have just given up the goods and called the cops. I ain't a lawyer so i choose a side here.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @misterorange you really out of touch with reality. This ain't Cali. Cops will still beat a mugger's ass. Don't think it's sweet out here just cause the country's gone mad. The cops available are still willing to beat you with a baton.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Now this is fucking funny to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrh8Ra0W…

We need more events like this to deter crime, since the prosecutors obviously won't (or can't) do their jobs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ kinda inevitable - if people feel they can't depend on the police (bc they've been hamstrung); and/or the justice-system and politicians; one is not left with many options - if criminals don't fear the police or justice-system they may start thinking twice when civilians aggressively start defending themselves - right now it's Christmas for many criminals in progressive-blue-cities
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    @heaving... Did you notice the car was stolen? Lol. It has a BMW dealer advertisement where the plate should be. Not a temp plate like when you buy it, just the dealer ad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    That moron in California should take that as a sign to give up crime - he got a 2nd chance where he could have easily been in a morgue.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I love how he just keeps shouting over and over "He shot my arm off, he shot my arm off." That's the most amusing part. Too bad it apparently wasn't all the way shot off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    The way they reacted they looked like inexperienced young punks wannabe gangstas - it'd be interesting to see their mugshots and criminal records
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion