tuscl

Getting out the Old Rolodex

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Monday, June 27, 2022 5:52 PM
Many of you are too young to even know what a Rolodex is. It's an old contraption we used to keep contacts and phone numbers on. And No, I don't really still use one. I started a thread a couple of weeks ago about me getting kicked off of Seeking. I'd been on that site for over 3 years and had a ball going out with Sugar babies. I never kept count of how many girls I saw from the site but it was quite a few. I did see many girls on a repeating basis and had a few arrangements that lasted several months. But it was always very easy to find a new girl. The site was like a catalogue of fresh meat. Well now my profile has been taken down. And I haven't gone to the effort of taking Subraman's suggestions on how to get that set back up yet. On Friday, I went to the local Extras-friendly strip club and did a little VIP action. That was a first in a while and was very satisfying. But I like the GFE parts of doing OTC and sugar dating. So I decided to go thru my Contacts on my phone and see if there were any former sugar babies / strippers that I might hit up. I've got a lot of contacts in my phone. Some I honestly dont' remember, some I know would not want to see me again. And plenty that I would not want to see again. But I wrote down 18 names of girls that I wouldn't mind seeing again and I"m pretty sure they would see me again. I've hit up about 3 so far. One said, "where the hell have you been?" . one is now in a committed relationship, and the third said let's have dinner later this week. So the exercise has already been a success. Have you ever done that ? Go thru old contacts and hit up old phone numbers ? The 3 I hit up so far, I was almost certain they would remember me. I'm sure if I keep doing this, I'll have to remind them or send them a pic. I may need to ask for recent pics of them in case they have gained some weight.

26 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids of the 3 “lucky ladies” or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Sure yeah I have the hit rate of that is low af though but sometimes. A lot of times I get “wrong number” I don’t like reaching back though unless it was just fucking awesome. I think it’s important to always be moving forward instead of rehashing stuff I like to try to make new memories instead of trying to revive old ones. There’s just too many pretty girls out there not too. Fuck the bird in the hand I’m going for the two in the bush. Btw This is also coming from a guy who wouldn’t think twice about driving 8 hours out of the way to some girl because the otc was good that one time. So I’m a hypocritical asshole too.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I've done it a few times with some former OTC stripper "friends" with mixed success. Sometimes girls are surly because I stopped seeing them in the first place. Sometimes their lives have changed completely and they're no longer in the business. And every so often I'll find one at just the right time who is happy to see [my wallet] show back up in her life. But I definitely have a time limit as to how far I'll go back. I won't dial a girl who I haven't seen in a year or more. So much can change in a year that IMO it doesn't seem right for me to presume that I can just randomly pop back in on them. Many of these girls are short timers who eventually move on to other things and wish to leave their former transgressions in the past - I want to be respectful of that.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    congrats on the old flame successes. i tried this once maybe 10 years ago. unfortunately she now looked like her own obese grandma. i politely passed with 'well it was great catching up with u', but she started stalking me instead, ranging from attempts at phone sex to stories of her wanting to split her 750k lotto win with me. since then i've stuck with text-era otcs.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Nope. I usually delete the numbers after a few months of not talking them. I can't imagine it working out for me though, it have to be a unique set of circumstances to have us both be interested in a reunion after any significant period of time.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I had an electronic Rolodex for a few years until PC’s took over the world. Pretty cool actually
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I was always a big fan of doing this in the civvy world, and not waiting until I was newly single. Send out 10-15 "how you been?" messages to either old FWB or acquaintances I wouldn't mind turning to FWB. Usually half would hit the ball back with at least a quick catch up message. I could usually get a feel pretty quick who was interested in more than just a quick catch up. They would write back faster with a lot more interest. I'm at the age now where a lot of these chicks are married but divorces are starting to happen, and recent divorcees are always fun in bed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If they want to stay in touch they update you on their contact info
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    Boy if not for the Advent of digital contacts, I wouldn't keep anybody's phone number once I stop talking to them for a significant amount of time
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    Why did you get the boot?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Here ya go Tib : [view link]
  • Htxx
    2 years ago
    I do the same. Actually I block them from my phone until I want to talk to them. I usually get a quick response though when I do reach out as I generally pay pretty well for my otc rendezvous
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    When I moved on from my Rolodex, about a year or so ago, I bought a creepy stalker app for my flip phone. It’s an old version but I figured I’d give it a try. After I entered in old numbers on the numbered key pad, I tried it out right away and got an immediate yes. I met her at the agreed upon Motel 6, like we used to do. And then went running and screaming because she had consumed a few more juicy lucys since I’d last seen her. Good thing a carry or I may have gotten suffocated. The above story may be a bit embellished but it’s not real far off. I reached out to an old hottie once. Some hot gals stay hot. Some, not so much. When I tried it it was a not so much experience. The moral of the story is, you might strike gold. Might. But it’s a gal you’ve already moved on from, time has passed, and she’s going to expect you to pay at least as much for the date as you used to while you are going in on hope. Hope is not a strategy. I wouldn’t risk it.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    @Huntsman makes a good point. When you dial a girl after a very long time, you can't really know what to expect. Weight gain, aging, drug abuse and other factors can all materially impact how she looks now.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I got da rolodex of all da shit truck drivers for when I really need to dump da loadz and demand is high
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Remember there’s a reason she’s an ex…. I can’t believe there’s not a viable option or new, knock off version of SA. Is Ashley Madison still a thing? (Clearly, I don’t keep up with the latest apps).
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "But I definitely have a time limit as to how far I'll go back. I won't dial a girl who I haven't seen in a year or more." Something I found the other day just reinforced my convictions about leaving a girl alone if I haven't seen her in over a year. Three years ago I was seeing a fav OTC who was very pretty and a lot of fun, but also in her early 30s and likely short for the lifestyle. The shit I did with this girl, lol. She liked it a little rough - I'll leave it at that. Good times. But in late 2019 she disappeared from the club scene. Recently I stumbled across her vanilla Facebook page, which painted the picture of family life and overall domestic bliss. She is now married and the caption picture was one of her, her hubby and her kids in their Sunday best standing in front of a large Christmas tree. She also has what sounds like a pretty decent job at a local company. In a nutshell, she has left this life behind and is now living a buttoned down family life. I'm guessing she wouldn't be happy if I suddenly popped back into her life. This is exactly what my one year limit was designed to avoid. IMO these girls should be able to move on with their lives and try to improve their situations without having old club hounds, er, I mean transgressions, coming back to haunt them. 😉
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    But a simple text message saying How ya doing isn't going to upset their life. But I'm not contacting any more than 3 years back. The chemistry is gone by then.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "But a simple text message saying How ya doing isn't going to upset their life." There is no way to know how it would make her feel. She's now well into her 30s and, by all appearances has built a stable life as part of a cohesive dual income family unit. What if she doesn't want to be reminded of what she was doing back then to make ends meet? Why should she not be get her life together, leave this behind and move forward if that is her wish without it being thrown back in her face 3 years later?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    If I get no response, I'll get the message and won't try again. In no way do I want to be a stalker. BTW, I'm in Miami right now. Contacted a girl I had seen here six months ago. BANG !!! The fireworks did get set off. I actually was pretty mad at her six months ago. She had totally forgotten why until I reminded her. She made up for it.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I saw this discussion and initially thought - another discussion about expensive watches! My mistake. I used to do this - before Covid. Now, it’s been over 2.5 years since seeing some OTC girls. That’s close to 20 stripper years, so I’m not sure if they will remember me.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Have you ever done that? Go thru old contacts and hit up old phone numbers?" Yes. I don't throw numbers away. Never know when a deliciously ace dancer will suddenly sour or a dud bud blossoms into a beautiful flower lol. "I'll have to remind them or send them a pic." I never do this. Never. Ever. Those numbers get recycled all the time and you don't know who's on the other side until you see the whites of her eyes or the pink between her thighs. "I may need to ask for recent pics of them in case they have gained some weight." That's your choice, but if I'm asking for something I just go with the flow. If she got fat and you lost track that's on you, not her.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    I did this ONCE and got a response from an old OTC dancer that said, "I'm dead now. Heroin.". As much as I would love to be the first PL to bang a stripper in Heaven, I was completely. confused and did not respond. If it was the beginning of some new form of stripper shit I chose not to stick around for it because it sounds truly demented so I blocked the "angel".
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "I did this ONCE and got a response from an old OTC dancer that said, "I'm dead now. Heroin."." Maybe someone else who knew her had the number. A dancer who was phenomenal ITC and followed up in texts for a few suddenly went silent. I decided to reach out and got a "this isn't her number anymore. All you guys can stop writing" reply. Found out later from another dancer who used to be a good friend of hers that she got drunk and died in a fiery crash. True story. It was in the news and it was her. "As much as I would love to be the first PL to bang a stripper in Heaven, I was completely. confused and did not respond." She might've just been trolling you, but it takes energy and interest to do that. Not responding was probably a good play.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @wallanon I never thought that it might be someone else answering but it's a fucked up way of doing it. Doubt she's trolling tho that's not her style. She was all about the Benjamins
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I delete them, when I run through my phone list and can't remember who they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion