tuscl

Greatest compliment a stripper has given you...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, December 26, 2007 5:56 PM
Knowing my real name, remembering it and calling me by it. I hate being called baby etc. I don't mind being known as the candy man. Just as long as they remember who I really am. And the ones that call me by my real name make more money that those who don't. I have started a reeducation program at my favorite club. "Call me by my real name" and it is working.

34 comments

• David9999
    17 years ago
    AMP girls use "baby" and its no big deal, because if its a FS shop, lets' face they're hookers anyways. However when you have a stripper that you buy dances from all the time - I too find the word "baby" a bit alarming. Its just bad for business, period.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    She grabbed me erection and said, "lucky wifey!" I told there was no wife. She then said "Lucky me."
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    ..my..
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I can't decide. Many dancers remember my name even if they only saw me once or twice. I don't even remember half the dancers who remember me. I remember one dancer said she really likes me. She said she liked me better than all the other guys she's been with. Then she said that's really saying something because she's been with a lot of guys. All of which was supposed to be a compliment but actually alarmed me a bit. hmmm, the same dancer was 30 years old but told me she remembered seeing me for the first time, when she was 16. I thought Wow. She spotted me walking out of a strip club and remembered me all that time. I thought remembering me for 14 years when I didn't even recall her ever dancing for me was impressive. She even knew where a picture of me was in one club I used to go to and I never even knew it was there.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Those who wanted my business, called me by my name, both of my ATF did not. I brought the issue up, but it did not seem to help (must have not been the sharpest tools in the shed). Didn't care, it was all good. Most of the compliments were in reference to my appearance, clothing, and perfume. On one occasion, I was complimented on my Mr. Happy, the best SS ever!
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I always like a girl who calls me Dan (or possibly Dannyboy, which one of my favorites calls me exclusively). But my personal favorite is one of the girls in a club in Illinois, 400 miles from home, remembers my name, where I'm from, what I'm doing there and some of the life history I told her, despite being graced by my presence only once a year, at best. She would absolutely be my ATF if I saw her more than once a year, as she has the absolute best tits I've ever seen, smiles all the time and seems to enjoy life more than the rest of us, it seems.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'm often surprised at how good some girls are at remembering specifics about me. I'll tell 'em a few things and MONTHS later they'll be right on the money. Then again, I met one girl who was new to town at club A on a Wednesday, had a good two-hour talk-and-dance session with her without alcohol, but when she turned out to be working at club B on Tuesday she didn't know me at all.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Oooops, I meant club A on Wednesday and club B on THURSDAY. The very next day.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    Deferring my request for a trip to VIP, because "we are having such a nice conversation."
  • danapdg69
    17 years ago
    I once made the comment to one of my favorites that I needed to go make some more money so that I could come back and see her. She said that I didn't need any money, just come see her.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I too like to be called by my name. I've been told tht I look a lot younger than I am (which is true) and that I'm not like other customers, which I take either as a compliment or as SS depending on the circumstances.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    Well I hear the "L" word (no not "loser" the other "L" word!) alot. Sometimes even when I'm fucking them.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    Oh, and given the group of people it is coming from do we really care what they think about us?
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: I too am somewhat amazed with the memory skills that some dancers have. Even the dumbest girls - lacking "book smarts" - often remember a lot of specific details about customers. I sometimes think these girls should be working on Wall Street and making $750K per year.
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    The first night I met one particular dancer we had a real nice conversation. I did not see her again for about two months. She remembered the conversation...details and all. That was a very good sign for me.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    The greatest compliment a stripper has given me was in the form of an action, not words. My ATF gave me a very nice (and very, very expensive) piece of jewelry as a Christmas present. She said she did it because I really was her friend, not just a customer. I know it is probably just SS and her motives may have just to hold on to me as a RIL, but I took it as the utmost compliment. She spent more on that gift than most customers spend in a year of SC visits.....so sometimes it's not all about the money.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Like shadowcat, I hate being called 'Baby' or any other club 'John' name. They get points by calling me by my first name. I might be considered a 'John' in a strip club, but you don't have to make me feel that way. The best compliment a dancer can give me and not be able to hide it as stripper shit (SS) is a very wet orgasm (climax) while she is riding Mr Happy or fucking me. Can't beat that!! I've been told, like many others, that I don't look nor act my age. My massage technician says I have the body of a 40 year old. She never told me how old my face looked..... and I ain't asking either!!! LOL I am with bobbyl - - Do we REALLY care what we hear in a strip club? In truth, I say no. In reality, even if it's SS, it does pump the EGO as well as the flow of blood for Mr Happy!!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    What I appreciate most is when a stripper plays the role of a lover and stays in character, realizing that it's what I'm there for, not to have some boring everyday conversation. As long as she does that, I don't care what name she calls me.
  • G-man
    17 years ago
    Calling attention to the size of my manhood is always a good thing. Remembering me is OK, but I tend to forget them pretty quickly so it's not that big of a deal. I'm sure they see a lot of guys. It is impressive when a dancer who hasn't seen you for many months remembers you and specifics of conversations past.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    David120: she probably got it from her boyfriend who stole it from another stripper ... :)
  • Dain
    17 years ago
    Three kinds stand out for me. First, three girls to whom I gave my "intimate" photo spread it around the club and then several girls came up to me and told that they wanted to "dance" with me. Second, lots of girls will masturbate for me; I love it. Third, lots of girls think that I'm handsome (particularly when I dress up).
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "I too am somewhat amazed with the memory skills that some dancers have. Even the dumbest girls - lacking "book smarts" - often remember a lot of specific details about customers." Not sure about the dumb ones, but I suspect the moderately bright and organized ones, the types that log in what certain regs pay them each visit,number of dances, what outfit they wore each shift, and how that relates to earnings - those type I suspect sometimes might be writing down a few notes here and there about the substance of certain conversations with regular type customers that they quickly review when they know a reg (for example) is due to come to the club the next day. However, in any case, it can still be a compliment if they bring something up that would otherwise seem obscure, but it might be them just doing their homework as any good businss person might do
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I remember one dancer said "You make me feel like a customer!" I remember another dancer told me a few times "you should be dancing for me" I took that as a compliment after asking what she meant by that. At first I thought that was a weird comment.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    When she asked me to go with her OTC to help her pick out a new vehicle. And NO, before it comes up that I was helping her purchase it. She had more money invested than did I!
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    ...when she came just from me sucking hard on one of her hips alone... :)
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    That's a new one on me, hip sucking!
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Yea, even she was surprised when she came a few times while I was doing it. I think it was one of her "sensitive spots" and the feeling transfered the few inches down to her "cooch" (as she called it...lol...). It left some great hickees too...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    That's another new one on me, her cooch located down from her hip?
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Her "cooch" was her pussy BTW...maybe the hip bone was connected to the "pussy bone" on that girl (down and to the left to be exact). Every girl (and guy for that matter) has different places that they like to be touched...you just need to pay attention to reactions is all. I, for instance, don't like having my stomach touched cuz I'm ticklish down there. Some girls that I've met go nuts for neck play, but others hate it. Some girls can cum just from nipple play...others can't...etc., etc.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    a dancer whom I had only known for less than a week at the time, and had danced with only 3 or 4 times, when I first kissed her near the earlobe, she said she was getting "goosebumps". She's foreign and speaks english poorly but subsequent time spent with her (she's an ongoing ATF now) suggests she was telling the truth, and her "goosebumps" in that context are generally a good sign for a customer, as this clearly turned out to be the case. It sort of made my day.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    "You really listen to me whan I talk. I wish my boyfriend would do that." Which is what my ATF said to be over dinner the other evening.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I know a LOT of girls -- strippers or not -- who say that to me. "I wish my boyfriend would like opera like you do." "I wish my boyfriend could listen like you do." "I wish we could have the kind of hot sex my boyfriend and I have." OK maybe not the last one ...
  • danapdg69
    16 years ago
    I had a tall brazilian stripper give me what she thought was a compliment but I wasn't so sure. I'm short. When she was dancing for me, she said that I was "sooo cute!, like a little doll." I didn't mind the doll but I could have lived without the little part.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    "can I enjoy myself?" as she slides mr happy inside her during dance #1
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion