tuscl

The Boundaries Hoax

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
99% of the time I've found that 'boundaries' is just a holier than thou term for:'negotiables', that magically disappear when they need the money bad enough, the tip amount is right, and/or when they're shitfaced.

Just another baseline for rob tactics.

Looking for the hoorawed white-knight responses here. Thanks.

53 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    That is often true, but it's not always true.

We had a user on here whose "system" with zero-extras dancers was opening negotiations at $1,000. He seemed to have a high success rate...

It comes down to whether or not a guy can afford (or wants to afford) the price at which a boundary becomes a negotiation.

It's also worth noting that a boundary could be weakened or reinforced based on the guy asking. I suspect that a guy who looks like George Clooney's body double will cross boundaries for less money.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    This post is kind of rapey. Either way it is important to respect consent, you can buy consent but make sure the dancer you are with is ok with whatever you are doing to her/him.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Yes. The thread presumes that consent is given.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'That is often true, but it's not always true.'

True
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    A nit-pick... presuming that consent is given is not straightforward if the dancer is actually shitfaced. This is a big part of the reason why I don't get dances with very drunk dancers.

I know that we have many armchair lawyers here, but I'm really not going to be the guy who tests all the theories in an actual courtroom.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Under the law in Massachusetts. testifying that you "presumed" consent was given means it wasn't and you're guilty.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Saying boundaries are always negotiable when a woman says no is rapey af.

Your attitude comes across. It could be the reason for said boundaries.

I think pushing a woman or anyone into anything is wrong.

Make it their idea and go with it. If a woman is attracted to you and you give her an opportunity she will go for it.

If a hooker rejects you then something is wrong with you
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    In strip clubs once a girl sees that you really like her and want to see her outside and are able to be generous, their limits will usually vanish.

SJG
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "Make it their idea and go with it."

Can I get an example Icee?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Ha Ha Ha

But you see that if you treat the strip club dancer like you would any other girl, it can be just like a first date, instead of just being a mark who gets separated from his money.

SJG

Wicker Park School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLrQ_oDC…
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    A dancer who says stuff like you have to pay an extra $10/song to touch her is going to never get a dime from me when other dancers allow touching at the regular dance price.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Sessions, not buying dances.

After things are well along and it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    The Boundaries Hoax

A.k.a,

Manipulating women to do things they aren’t comfortable doing with money

👍
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I guess my situations are clear cut enough that I don't really have to think about what boundaries I'm pushing. I don't often end up in LD rooms and I'm not handsy barside, so I rarely have to worry about what I'm doing ITC. When a girl joins me OTC in a notel the reason for it is pretty self explanatory except perhaps for a quick back and forth about wrappers.

This is yet another reason why I detest LDs in general, on top of their general pointlessness. Having to sit there and think about how I can and can't touch the girl for 3 minutes is unnatural and more than a little annoying. I'd much rather tip a sexy girl barside than pay her to sit in my lap and gyrate a bit. If I'm going to end up touching her, I want the full package, not some half ass contact experience.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Oh and yes, like BitCoin, I did find the initial post a bit rapey. It's OK to offer money to improve an experience, but quite another to do a full court press to get her to agree to something. Sometimes there's a fine line between the two, but if she is showing clear signs of discomfort than you have obviously crossed that line.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Psd is vegas gonna be a repeat of Jacksonville 🤡🤡😂😂😂😭
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I haven't encountered that. Only seen it as two separate things. Sometimes the more popular dancers choose to market like that, they have tiers of service with different prices. But they've always been straight up with me about that, gotta get more than one dance to touch my boobs etc. Then again. if a dancer tells me "I don't do X", I've never tried saying will you do it for enough money?

In any case, if a dancer were to use boundaries as a negotiating tactic, I don't want to play that game. Play enough of those games and you almost certainly will become a toxic person. Many people seem to gladly embrace being toxic, but I'm not one of them.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "Play enough of those games and you almost certainly will become a toxic person."

Ilb, Toxic how? And to whom?

I almost always pre-choreograph first-time LD/VIP, and find out her limits.

Maybe I just like the term 'limits' better. Boundaries sounds more flexible? (fuck dg, semantics? really?)

Dunno, I'm pretty faded right now. lulz

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop stop trying to imitate me with the lulz
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    who was cacaplop? he gets alot of publicity here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    People doing more for more money happens all the time. For example, I took a promotion at work that required doing more in exchange for more money. I wouldn't consider it an attempt at manipulation for my employer to offer me more money to do more and I wouldn't consider it rob tactics for me not to do more until I was offered more money. I don't understand this whole idea that something immoral is going on in these types of situations. I think this may be an attempt to equate actions that actually are immoral, using force or fraud, with voluntary exchanges that are not immoral.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop disappears and this douche bag, semi -rapist shows up. Like the fucking new site would make a difference.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    " I think this may be an attempt to equate actions that actually are immoral, using force or fraud, with voluntary exchanges that are not immoral."

agreed doc. plus being cucked by the robs to appear chivalrous.
    you're being played sons.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "agreed doc. plus being cucked by the robs to appear chivalrous.
    you're being played sons."

Comparing normal employment situations, including increasing pay to incentivize an employee to assume additional responsibilities, with pushing for additional access to a girl's private parts is comparing apples to bananas.

If a girl tells me that she doesn't want to do xyz with me, I'll usually take her at her word. There are more than enough other girls willing to do whatever I want for the right price that I don't feel the need to haggle with one who's showing signs of discomfort.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    agreed Rick. i'm not talking about negotiating with any duress or discomfort.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    lol @ whipped ski plop. u go boy. get it all out. pussy. faggot.

CACAPLOP RULZ AND KNOW ALL. BWAHAHAHA
  • MaxMaxima
    2 years ago
    Just find one who's sufficiently slutty and is provides what you want at the right price.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Just because some girls have real boundaries and others try to monetize it, doesn’t make it a hoax, I’ll never even get into this type of conversation with any girls, I very rarely have interaction in the club, and the girls I see OTC are the same for years, so it’s not going to be an issue for me ever.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The Hoax is in that the girls say they don't do this or that for hygienic reasons.

But if you were a movie star, they'd be doing anything with you.

So you can't argue with them, you've just got to understand that all of their limits are completely subjective.

You just have to learn to approach them and get under their skin. So DATY is important, but the real key is always FRMOS. Don't take then into any back room until this is happening.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That kind of arguing is pointless. You aren't a famous movie star so a hypothetical difference in boundaries is moot. The only boundaries that matter are ones that exist. So respect them. Otherwise it's rape or sexual assault
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    SJG said "So you can't argue with them, you've just got to understand that all of their limits are completely subjective."

If only you could be so open-minded about what other guys want out their strip club visit.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "all of their limits are completely subjective."

to person, mood, money, and neccesity.

thanks sjg.

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You can't argue with them. But you don't have to volitionally let them walk on your. You just have to learn how to orchestrate things so that they give it up.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=6093
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I mean, it's not like I expected any other type of response...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg now you're sounding like a pua.

If a woman wants you you don't have to push anything she let's you know.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    from icee
    "Make it their idea and go with it."

from sjg
    "orchestrate things so that they give it up"

youse seem to agree on that anyway.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go with the flow and encourage what they want.

You don't have to do much when she wants it.

That's different from pushing her or coercing her
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    'respect my fluctuating boundaries'

lulz
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Because nowhere else in the entire world are things, including boundaries, negotiable...
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You respect the girl and her boundaries, but you don't ever buy in on her rationalizations.

You just learn to work it so that she is completely giving it up for you

SJG

Sasha Allen, Gimme Shelter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clGX_J19…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All sny of you are saying js just beg her and hope she fucks you for the lowest offer but if she doesn't offer some more.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Basically try to bargain with hookers
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Fucking creep.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    yes gmd.
    boundaries are negotiables, bringing us back to the op.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    'respect my fluctuating boundaries'

now that sounds more like a woman.
    i can live with that.

off to monger.
    carry on.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No, the issue is to get her completely off script so there is no professional sex, so that she just opens up. And the best indicator of that will be the preliminary makeout session.

SJG

Sasha Allen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clGX_J19…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Hey, it works with his goats, he's projecting that it might possibly work with women even though it didn't work with his EX wife!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg you and op are talking about bargaining with hookers the same as so many others do here. Yoire just using different euphemisms
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And cacaplop is just trolling you
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    No, you get under her skin and get her so far off script that soon she is in turbo mode for all sex acts.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Just like your EXXXXX wife?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Off script?

You're talking about gfe. You called it that just a few years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion