Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Chanel Uzi on IG

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think she's pretty hot.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Hotter than the golfer chick, for sure.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Thigh gap - check. Bikini bridge - check. Belly crack - check. Pencil test - hmm... maybe not, but I'm not gonna kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Not my type from the waist down.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^

Yeah not my type from the waist down either and although I prefer darker hair I think the golfer chickie is hotter.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Pretty sure she'll pass the pencil test, whoever is doing her photo retouching to hide her implant scars is doing a shit job though. She doesn't seem to have bikini bridge happening. I had to google that shit, didn't know what any of those things besides thigh gap were. I agree with the conclusion though, she can eat crackers in bed if she wants. But she better brush off the sheets when she's done.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Oh yeah. I'd play with that.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

She’s attractive but wouldn’t be high on my list.

Profile picture for VanessaM
VanessaM
•

She’s hot!!!!

I’m just amazed ig has allowed her to post with her breast showing

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Fuck yes she’s hot. I supposed if I tried really hard I could find a flaw, and what a fun search that would be.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

She's a butter face. I'd fuck her.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Like our disgusting selves could ever. Lmao

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

No tattoos, is CMI doin ok rn?

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Beautiful

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

I like the Tomb Raider pic with the guns.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

I liked some your tattooed girls better.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement