tuscl

The Hypocrisy of the NBA

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
June is Pride Month and every NBA team has introduced new logos with pride colors and are selling Pride gear. No issue with that - what I do have an issue with is the blatant hypocrisy of the NBA

n 2016, the NBA pulled the All-Star Game out of Charlotte after saying a North Carolina bathroom bill was discriminatory toward the LGBTQ community. Yet the league announced it will be holding preseason games in Abu Dhabi, a city in the United Arab Emirates, where being gay is entirely illegal.

they’re gonna play games in a country where you get your head chopped off for being homosexual

77 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Money for you
    Money for me
    Money for all
    That’s the actual motto of the National Billionaires Association
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Woke = hypocritical asshole.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    The hypocrisy of the left on full display.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Don't forget how collectively they'll suck Communist Chinese cock for a buck, to say nothing of how their individual players put up with Uyghur forced labor to make their shoes.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah it’s unwatchable anyway
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    https://outleadership.com/countries/unit…

Interesting facts about gay rights or lack of in the use.

The thing is the NBA and other businesses just pretend to be woke for $$$.

And some pretend to be offended by its lack if real wokeness for political reasons which are more bigoted than the nba
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Yes - this goes for most, but not all of the players, coaches and league officials - they’re hypocritical, but their also a combination of too stupid, uniformed and/or too arrogant to know or care. Lebron James is a prime example.

They’re also very greedy feed by ghetto/trash ostentatiousness which requires more and more money to throw away on material goods.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're saying it's wrong for players to spend their money as they see want?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The conspicuous spending by people like bezos and musk is a lot more offensive and out of touch with reality
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    You’d think a bunch of guys making the sort of money these ball players make, would be smarter and keep a lower profile, it is pure stupidity but these idiots find new ways to piss off the folks that make it possible for them to live this way, yet the fools are always surprised that there’s a backlash.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You mean they piss bigots off by supporting social justice
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Not at all, you’re the bigot, most of their fans are just apolitical middle class folk that save up to take their kids to a sports event, last thing on their minds is having to explain to their young children what going on, and truthfully they shouldn’t have to.
    Tell us how much money you’re giving to people that get in your face simply because they can.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Opposing bigotry doesn't make me a bigot.

Only bigots are offended by athletes making a stand for social justice.

Coz equality and social justice shouldn't be explained to kids? So instead turn a blind eye towards bigotry as long as it doesn't impact them right?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I’ll explain it to my kids on my terms, if you had a lick of sense it’d behoove you to shut your pie hole now, especially seeing as you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    More kids who are fans are looking at these players like wow they look like me and they're standing up for us.

It's sick to wantba voice for bigots but opposing social justice.

It's great that they make a statement and bring awareness. Not sure what you find so offensive about social justice
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I thought the NBA was the national bowling association.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "It's great that they make a statement and bring awareness. Not sure what you find so offensive about social justice"

Has it ever occurred to you that their "commitment to social justice" is just marketing? They jumped on the train when every politician and corporation did. Meanwhile they make rationalize or stay silent when someone brings up the topic of communist Chinese repression and slave labor that makes their shoes.

They're just looking up for their own bank accounts. Not sure how you're missing this.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Fuckn Iceefag always looking to turn a topic into some bullshit fight for absolutely nothing
    founder we need the two way block
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    Basketball is so boring. I don't think I have watched a game in over 20 years. I rather watch soccer and it is just as boring.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They use social justice as a marketing ploy because they know people support social justice.

20fag you won't use a 2 way block coz you're here to troll. You can easily block me but you wont
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    We're in the US so they address our social problems. You can move to China get citizenship and become sn activist there if you care so much.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You don’t give a shit about social issues you just keep trolling and looking for a fight ,fuck you scumbag, eat some Chinese fentanyl
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "They use social justice as a marketing ploy because they know people support social justice."

Lol they're so far into it, parents are interrupting school board meetings to keep it out of curriculums.

You're an anti Asian bigot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Other than the bigoted trolls on here. People know bigotry is socially unacceptable.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And being anti Chinese is anti Asian bigotry.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'm anti oppression of Asians. You downplayed it. You're a bigot and a troll.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ In neither of my first two posts on this thread did I address you Iceefag, yet you felt the need to respond to my second post with a personal attack, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, the only reason you're here is to troll and attack everyone with bogus bullshit, in person you'd never say any of this shit to anyone here I guarantee you would get the shit kicked out of you, and as old as you think I am I'd disassemble you in short order.
    My bet is, a smack in the head would leave you pissing your pants.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your anti chinese sentiments are bigoted. You hate China coz they're ruled by a communist party snd you're a right winger.

20fag. Ignore me and you won't see my posts. It's simple.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You are promoting the slavery and forced labor, which comes with genocide, organ harvesting, and eradication of the culture, of actual Chinese people, bigoted freak.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag you could do the same, but you won't because you are a fuckn troll, with no real ideology, except to stir shit and start fights.
    You won't cause you know no one likes you, and you blame that on everyone except yourself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I haven't watched an NBA game in two years (same for watching ESPN); couldn't stomach them shoving their woke-BS down people's throats - at the beginning of this season I tried watching some NBA games but found them boring and not worth the time-investment (I guess I lost the NBA habit)
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    25 wrote “eat some Chinese fentanyl”, when the sad fact is that Icee sells it mixed in with the coke he hooks his addicted stripper hoes with. Not cool at all.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag I reply normally. You throw tantrums and troll

Mate go lie about and troll someone else.

But.....why do you find social justice offensive?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee, #stopasianhate
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ truth hurts, right Icee?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How pathetic do you have to be to use a strip club site as a soap box for right wing extremism. You're actually offended by athletes promoting social justice.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Promotes genocide of Chinese citizens
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're just promoting rwpublikkkan anti Chinese hysteria.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Gets women addicted to drugs
    Thief
    Promotes American riots as long as they claim "social justice"
    Promotes genocide, forced sterilization, and slavery of Uighur Chinese citizens
    I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of things

How do you live with yourself? You're the biggest moral deviant here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You support Islamist separatist groups now? Or is it just so you have a nice sounding reason to promote anti Chinese hysteria?

Make up all you want about me doesn't change you being a bigot
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Made up nothing about you. The links are out there. And now you're saying outrageous shit to get a reaction. Biggest moral deviant here.

If you aren't lying about your whole life, that is. You actually created another screen name to conveniently say you were the real deal. Lulz.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Brittney Griner is a prime example. She chooses to work in Russia to line her own pockets yet Russia and Putin are very anti LQBTQ.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop keep pretending to support Islamist separatists as your reason to be anti Chinese. When it's really just you toting the republikkkan line.

Brittney Griner is in jail for drug charges in Russia. But its ironic feigning concern for Russian guys while being anti gay in ye US
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Ah so you're anti Muslim as well as anti Chinese, as well as exceptionally naive to believe a repressive government's party line.

Biggest moral deviant and freak here.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee not everyone is braindead especially some of the wealthier older people. When nba says stuff like BLM that is by definition hypocrisy and doesnt need to he explained if you think critically about it. And when nba players complain about minorities being under represented in certain fields like the finance or tecu industry or college admissions and then support affirmative action policies that is also hypocritical becuase if they truly believed in affirmative action that would mean they support the nba and nfl being 65% white, 13% black, 1% asian etc.

i think i mentioned this before to you and ninabambina and your answer or her answer was that it takes skill to be a pro athlete and they worked for it so affirmative action shouldnt apply. When I mentioned harvard admissions and finance tech jobs also require skill and people worked hard for them there was no answer. Its just disingenous to say affirmative action should apply in some fields and areas but not others.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. Why don't you support the Hawaiian independent movement or language and culture rights for latinos ie making Spanish an official language? Yet you pretend tonsupport Chinese separatists and minorities coz it falls in line with the republikkkan anti China hysteria
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Again with the distractions. You can't defend sucking off Xi and the CCP, because it is indefensible.

Hey, communists are the left, and they get a free pass, right?

^ Biggest moral deviant here.

Lulz.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I may be alone in this opinion, but as a Miami Heat season ticket holder for the last 10 years, I really like the NBA. I prefer going to Heat games over the Dolphins, Marlins, and Panthers, and somehow I’m not offended by the league’s policies or politics. As it relates to support of LGBTQ issues, who doesn’t like a hot bisexual stripper?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @iknowbetter, even before all the basketball woke shit, I found watching basketball repetitive and boring. One side goes for it, then the other does, rinse and repeat for 48 minutes.
    Baseball may be repetitive and long, but at least you can have quick changes of fortune.
    Hockey might be hard to follow, but no one gets into it like hockey fans.
    Soccer might be slow, but Americans take it as license to act like rowdy Euro footie jackasses and that's fun.

Football is most fun, for me.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I definitely get where you’re coming from. The NFL is king of all sports in this country. But whenever anyone from out of town asks what they should do in Miami, the answer is always “take in a Heat game”. It is the best show in town (not to mention air conditioned). I also know of at least 2 former Miami Heat dancers who are working the pole.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    College basketball is my favorite sport. But the NBA is almost an entirely different sport. It’s not like I tried to like it. I had a half season ticket package for 4-5 years. A live game can be awesome but now it seems it’s space the floor out and throw up 3’s
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I support the NBA more now that it supports social justice. It's come a long way. Only a bigot would have a problem with it
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I thought you didn't like business, Pimpy. Oh well, until you're selling pussy at cost, you're just another hypocrite.
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Life is short. Dont read into everything and take sides like the media wants you to. At the end of the day people will day whatever makes them money and if it makes them happy thats great too. Maybe in a dream world we will wave a magic wand and everyone will have decency. All married men will stop going to strip clubs and wives would get themselves in shape so husbands dont have to fool around with other women.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    I thought they threw homosexuals off the tops of buildings? I guess "gay marriage" isn't common there. I wonder how many genders they have?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Again. Some of you are butching and whining on a strip club site that you won't watch basketball coz the NBA is honoring gay pride month.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Once again, Pimpy falls for a big business marketing a popular cause as "social justice." No one else here is that dense.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    That’s dumber than dumb Iceefag I watch NBA basketball and enjoy it, but I’m not stupid enough to believe their woke act is anything other than a dollar grab.
    BTW shoutout to iKB
    You’re 100% correct the Miami Heat games at the Arena are great fun, a bit pricey but everyone should experience it they do a great job.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're not against NBA marketing. You're against them promoting gay pride and other social justice.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ How the fuck do you come up here day after day, knowing that you’re not liked, by anyone, nor does anyone care to hear your bullshit!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The idea someone should be proud of being gay is so fucked up that its beyond retarded. If being a fucking homo is natural, then you had jack shit to do with it and no reason to be proud. I watch bits and pieces of the Celtics because I bet on them. As far as the league goes: They suck communist cock and are endorsing the extermination of the Uighurs; there is no reason to be proud of being gay, none at all; woke bullshit is meaningless; the NBA cheats in every single game through the referees; the antics of the players would embarrass anyone with an IQ over 50, which leaves out 99% of the league, including the front office and finally; Steve Kerr is a cock sucking faggot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What about pride month do you find so offensive that you have to rant about it on a strip club site?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch you support islamist separatists now?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee homo go celebrate cock sucker month as you see fit boy. You are such a little cunt for bringing up these deviants in the first place. As far as Muslims? Hope they all die.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief

Supports a corporation's Pride Month marketing, which is so courageous everyone is doing it. Which makes Icee a paragon of moral courage.

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibitch. But you said you support the Uighur islamist separatists in China. Make your mind up.

The Carolina panthers gave a trans cheerleader now. Guess you hate the NFL too now.

Hurry up and butch about it on strip club forum
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You’re an idiot, troll bitch, always looking to pick a fight with someone
    What a weak bitch
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee why are you so fucking stupid? Did you smoke crack again? The Chinese are our enemy. Their enemy is my friend. Fuck the NFL. By the way, you're the retard arguing "social justice" (most fucked up phrase ever) on a strip club site. I guess it's a welcome relief for someone who has yet to ever go to a club even once.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So I'm bad coz I'm countering bigots posting on a strip club site lulz

Skibitch. You said China is your enemy so their enemy is your friend. Then you said all Muslims should die because they are your enemy. So how are Islamist Uighur separatists your allies?

Also you seemed pretty excited in the threads about the Celtics

Either you're just a dumb troll or retarded coz you contradict yourself in every post.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Real cute for pimpy who sides with an actual genocide to talk about "bigots."

Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief

Supports a corporation's Pride Month marketing, which is so courageous everyone is doing it. Which makes Icee a paragon of moral courage.

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're butt hurt by pride month 😭😭😂😂😂🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Hates Muslims and Asians
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You don't really support islamist separatists in China.

But guys seem to literally make you butthurt....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Gays
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I don't support Islamist separatists, I support the right of Uighur Muslims to practice their religion and culture without persecution.

You do not.

Do better, Pimpy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    https://youtu.be/7FOLVs6wnn8

NBA player fighting for gay equality

https://youtu.be/nVo6HHkP0iM

LGBT kiss cam lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Icee thinks he's being edgee. Yaaaawn.

You could have at least tried something like this, pimpy.

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/f…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion