tuscl

Kissing

Jb1212
Motor-boater
Thursday, June 2, 2022 3:42 AM
If I’m getting a lap dance and she puts her forehead on mine and we go nose to nose, is she signaling for a kiss or just being seductive? I’ve had that a feel times and I don’t want to go for it and get in trouble.

25 comments

• mike710
    2 years ago
    Best answer is it depends. Some girls don't kiss but it's their job to arose. You have to judge every situation based on how comfortable you are with each other. If it's a first dance, probably not work trying a peck. Kissing is considered very personal by a lot of dancers. Even girls that let you do a lot won't be down with kiss on the mouth.
  • Jb1212
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the reply
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    If you don't want to ask and get rejected, you can try kissing her cheek, her jaw, and her neck multiple times before going back nose to nose. Then try the other side of her face before going back nose to nose. Then you can try for a peck and see how she reacts.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    She’s trying to say she has a cold sore teed up for you.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Well, somebody has to post after that lol...
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    What Liwet said, move very slowly so she can pull away if she wants. Keep it closed mouth and no tongue, wait for her to start any open mouth or tongue kissing. Same goes if she puts her boob in your face. Move slow, kiss on the side of her boob, walk the kisses into her nipple. If you're going to go for sucking, don't suck harder than a baby would, unless she asks for rougher. For many (maybe most) women the most pleasant is if you do their nipples like you'd do their clit. @drewcarey if you ever go broke, don't worry, help will be there for you: [view link] .
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Only desertscrub could move the discussion from kissing to ballsacks on the chin. Just 'cause he's got a fetish for ballsacks on his chin doesn't mean everyone does.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most just do that to tease. Kissing is rare. If a girl kisses you before offering p4p or when it's discussed then she's just checking to see if you're le.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    Last time I kissed a dancer - on the fifth song of a fairly intense but no extras dance - she kissed me back and then slapped me. It was just a light slap, delivered with a smile, but it made it clear that I'd crossed her boundaries. I think she made some comment about "making her cross her boundaries", as if she kind of liked it but it was against her own rules. My takeaway: you should generally let the dancer initiate kissing. But the amount of trouble you're likely to get into isn't all that much. At least if you're not trying to jam your tongue down into the girl's throat the moment she gets on your lap.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    But read drew's post, he seriously doesn't want to be kissed. Some dancers put their mouths or their boobs close to your mouth as an invitation. Others insist, no, it's a strip TEASE. If you move slowly, they can pull back if they are just teasing, which I don't think many PLs like in any case.
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    Like any other contact with a stripper, get consent first. I never assume I can do something that we have not explicitly discussed in advance. A simple "May I kiss you, please?" is all you need. In most cases, she will decline. But you have earned serious trust by asking. Next time, she may be more comfortable with you and your requests. Or she may even ask for or offer something to you.
  • gawker
    2 years ago
    There was a dancer who’d been sucking my dick weekly for several months. One time we had just gotten into VIP and for some strange reason I took her face in my hands and started to lean in to kiss her and she yanked her head away. I asked what was wrong and she said, “Don’t kiss me. It’s too intimate.” Oh, thought I. Cock sucking’s not at all intimate.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I'm good with kissing nipples, bellies, and necks. Kissing my lips is basically just kissing my (freshly shampooed) moustache/beard anyway. But if they'd rather give head and be sprayed with or swallow nut, I'm not gonna argue.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    If she wants to kiss ya, she will kiss ya.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Usually nose to nose and forehead to forehead I would say that she does want you to kiss her. She wants you to do it, not for her to do it. But better you get her kissing out on the front room, instead of in the dance booth. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Gratuitous kissing probably won't work. It has to be part of a concerted plan to come on to her. SJG
  • TheElmerFudd
    2 years ago
    ^^ PinkSugarDoll is right
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Go for the kiss slowly back. If she pulls away, it was a sexy tease. If she kisses back, it's real. Either way, I've never had a bad response from it.
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    I enjoy kissing although I understand that only a small percentage of dancers will kiss at all and most of them won’t do more than a peck on the lips. I have had more success with dancers I have gotten dances with over a period of time. Back in the 1980’s there was a club in Raleigh were you got a kiss every time you kissed a girl on stage. Most were pecks but I remember two dancers who could really kiss to this day. 😍
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Ladies, move slowly so drewcarey has time to recoil from your communicable diseases.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Kissing adds to my sexual arousal. I presume it does for females too. That includes sex workers. Most probably do not want to get that aroused. It interferes with getting the job done. I've had them decline DATY because once they orgasm they just cannot get back into the work mode. So I except it ITC. OTC is a different ball game. The girl I am seeing weekly now has me doing more DFK than I did in high school.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Ask first.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Maybe a little off-topic, but this thread reminds me of a recent conversation I had with a dancer. We had just done a very nice double VIP with a friend of hers, who I’ll call V. As I said, the VIP was very nice. Very . The conversation went something like this: Her: “You know, sometimes when the girls go back for a double VIP, they fake eating each other out.” Me: “Well, thanks for not faking it.” Her: “How do you know I wasn’t faking it?” Me: “I could taste V’s pussy juice on your lips when you kissed me.” Her: “Oh . . .”
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    there even had been rare moments when DFKs were actually even a little more enjoyable than full fledged lappers.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    It’s usually a no no to kiss them. Even w an otc girl. That’s reserved for her husband or bf. Further more why would you want kiss a dancer when she probably got a mouthful of cum from the guy before? Go back to highschool lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion