tuscl

Clam Jammed!

psycho_trick
dam zaddy got all my lips smiling
I like to think that after 40 years I'm adept at brushing-off undesirable Randoms.

This one latched onto me on entry saying she recognized me from 19 yrs ago (she's 37 now), was her first dance/club friend, and inspired her to pursue this career. She remembered specific past details about me, so I believed her.
I don't remember her, but could imagine wanting her 30 lbs and two decades ago.
My bad, but I couldn't break her heart, and pity-tipped her stage set exclaiming 'Now I recognize you!' when she spread her pussy.
There's a dozen other PLs in there but she's right back at my side off the stage. (It was also her 2nd day at this club and I was the only person she knew.)
My CFs are now hitting the floor and passing by. I had to start putting on the brakes.
Finally she got to 'Lets dance for old times sake'. She's still pretty in the face with great lips, so I asked for DFK with the grind. She doesn't do that. I said to let me know when she would.
She still stuck around. More CFs pass by. 20 PLs now. Ignoring her babbling, blatantly staring lustfully at every babe walking by, and even stating that I have regulars here doesn't faze her.
I try to escape with a smoke break. Great, she smokes too, and follows me outside.
At last she asked another smoker a casual question. As he replied I snuffed my smoke out, headed directly to the stage, and asked Hottie to save me. She laughed and we walked to my table after her set.

Any favorite cling-on stories?

22 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Not my first 'one for old times' rodeo.
    Usually asking if we can still sneak penetration like we used to is enough to derail them.

(Besides, this is a work of fiction, and pics/vids or it didn't happen.)
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    There was a line from "Seinfeld" I'm going to try next time a rando is cock-blocking me. It is polite, but unmistakable. "I'm going to the bathroom. Don't take this personally, but when I come back I'm sitting somewhere else."
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    You just weren't firm enough. In fact you sent her mixed signals by pity tipping her and then showing some interest in a dance with her. IME a desperate girl will cling to any hope she finds.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    It's rare, since such dancers make very little money. Dancers know who the squatters are, who don't move on when the PL is not interested. Even polite dancers will typically break the courtesy rule about backing off when there's already a dancer sitting with the PL, if she's a know squatter.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    So this post is written as if you were disgusted with her…but you solicit for DFK anyways? How much of this post was that you didn’t like dealing with her at all and how much of it is some kind of anger because she didn’t do the mileage you believed you were owed? (Because of her age or whatever)
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Going to the stage is a great escape. Simply tell her (politely) that you really wanted to tip at the stage. And tell her thanks for the convo as a way of signalling this is where you part ways.

Also if a hottie that passes by me and she's available, I'll excuse myself right away and tell the hanger-on thanks but I wanted to catch the other dancer.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    "You couldn't break her heart" - The rest is on you. You tipped her on stage and bought dances, what did you think would happen? As Rick & Nice said, it sounds like you had mixed feelings and passed along equally mixed signals.

I don't have any recent similar stories. I can't say I've never let an undesirable stick around too long, but nowadays a polite "It was nice to see you, have a nice day" is about all she'd get. If there was any indication of her being a clinger, I'd make it a point not to tip her. Not because I don't want to spend the few bucks, but because of the signal it sends. I sure as hell ain't going up to the stage when she's there, or buying dances. Zero chance I'm trying to make out with her. If I did any of that, the story would be how I wasted a trip, not how I got clam jammed.

And unless you're a chick, she didn't clam jam you, she cock blocked you.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    I’m piling on, but also it’s always better to be direct. “It was good catching up, but I’m not intersect in dances but here’s $x for your time. See you soon.” Or don’t tip if you want to be more hostile. Either way, say what you mean.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    The title can refer to her clam jamming my agenda or clam jamming the other dancers. Take your pick.

No disgust, no anger, didn't feel I was owed anything.

I enjoyed chatting about the old days, thanked her with a tip, let her know my minimum dance expectations, let her know I had other regulars there, and excused myself.
    Even Hottie, who I ended up with, said 'bitch can't take a hint'.

It's ok. Keep piling on.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If I were in ops position. I'd be flattered and would have hung out with her. Got caught up. It sounds like it could have been a really good time catching up.

Last time I went to a club. I paid my $50 cover charge. Got my $15 coconut water....served in a coconut. And the place was so dead I figured I'd finish my drink and leave.

Then comes this fat bitch with the figure of the hottentot venus. I told her I wasn't interested. I refused her when she asked for a tip. I told her I was finishing my drink and leaving so go away. There's like 30 guys there all sitting bored. She still wouldn't leave. So I pushed her chair away from me andslowly drank my drink and played with my phone. Like 20 minutes on and she's still sitting there. Hottentot venus looking bitch followed me out into the parking lot and watched me get in my car and drive off lmfao
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Pushed her chair away. Lol.
    I'll remember that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They have those comfy couch like chairs. I pushed her in it to the next table and she just sat there lmao
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Bitch Came Back (Theory Of A Deadman)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uR4WFPa6xu…
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "So this post is written as if you were disgusted with her…but you solicit for DFK anyways? How much of this post was that you didn’t like dealing with her at all and how much of it is some kind of anger because she didn’t do the mileage you believed you were owed?"

Tbh Daily these aren't completely unreasonable questions. I'm truly not trying to pile on here, but you definitely sent the girl mixed signals. I was also kinda' wondering if you were just waiting for the old gal to sweeten the pot a bit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think nice maybe onto something. DG was down for it, but only with face-sucking. He figured, since she had put on some weight, she was use to being accommodating in order to make the $. But she wasn't. So now he remembers it as her being a clingy pest.

@Jimmy if I tipped a dancer to leave, I'd be afraid that would give her an incentive to make me want her to leave even more.

@DG did you get to face-suck with Hottie?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    re: DG was down for it, but only with face-sucking. He figured, since she had put on some weight, she was use to being accommodating in order to make the $. But she wasn't. So now he remembers it as her being a clingy pest.

Yup. I'm busted.

So, besides Icee, any favorite cling-on stories?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    re: did you get to face-suck with Hottie?

Yes, but only cuz the fat-shaming worked this time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @DG so is Hottie actually fat, or just has body image problems?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    She's so fat that:

It's impossible to tell if she's Fully Nude.

Dollars in the g-string are absorbed beneath the surface.

Her stage trademark is getting stuck in the suspended hoop.

(But this is Subra's schtick.)

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @DG you should tip her with sticks of butter so she can grease up before going through the suspended hoop.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    I'm waiting for someone.

No thanks.
    No thanks.
    No thanks.

I'm paying good money for this service. No problem being picky.

How many dances should I get from a girl I wouldn't even bother trying to date?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    As I post from time-to-time, SCing is an inexact-science and ROBs/clingers/desperate-dancers are part of the shtick – most vet-PLs know how to deal w/ problematic-dancers and rarely have these issues but sometimes we let our guard-down and then we have a bad-experience.

I’m cognizant about not “leading on dancers" that I’m not interested in – I’m also a variety-type-PL and mainly focus on the grope-and-grind/dances vs looking for extended company from any one dancer in the club; thus it’s a bit-easier for me to not get in these situations but even then I sometimes try to be “polite” to dancers I’m not interested in and may end up giving an unwanted-dancer an in.

Since I’m generally not one for much convo – with the ones I’m not interested in I’ll try to engage them as little as possible even if they are trying to engage me – if they don’t get the hint after 5-minutes I’ll try to excuse myself from the encounter somehow usually by saying something along the lines of “I’m not planning on getting any dances for now and just wanna chill and watch the stage for a while” – most get the hint – if she still won’t leave then I’ll get up and move around the club or just mostly ignore her and focus on the stage or even just grab another dancer that interests me as she walks by - with experience I've learned to not encourage dancers that don't interest me w/ pitty-dances/tips b/c this seems to make them cling longer/more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion