tuscl

Happy Mother’s Day

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Made me think some attractive MILF’s of the 80’s. Not the A list hotties of the day like Elisabeth Shue or Phoebe Cates but some real attractive under appreciated women

Jane Alexander
Anne Archer
Kathleen Quinlan

Just off the top of my head

4 comments

• rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Every Mother’s Day I think of my sainted mother mildredthelion. This rick misses her greatly. May she Rest In Peace.

This is also a time I reflect on the question of whether this rick has lived a life that would make his mother proud. I worry that my behavior has been too similar to my father’s. I generally viewed my father, felixthelion, as a good provider when I was but a cub.

But later I discovered that he stole most of our food from the hyena family across tha NC. I can’t just him too harshly for starving the hyena’s offspring because hyenas are mostly assholes. There’s a reason there ain’t a rickthehyena.

However, my father was kind of a whoremonger. He would fuck anything. Yes, he had a weakness for the female hairless apes, but there was also an incident with an elephant tha did not go well. But the incident that broke my mother’s heart was the one with a female wildebeest. How many times did I hear the “wildebeest are for eatin’ not fuckin’” argument growing up? Too many…

Anyhoo… I still love you mommy. Now WHERE is my damn drivin’ whiskey? Cryin’?… No… I ain’t cryin’… roar!!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    the “wildebeest are for eatin’ not fuckin’"

Who says you can't do both? Screw 'em, then eat 'em. Easy peasy!😏😜😂
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    How about women who played mothers on TV.

Joanna Kerns on Growing Pains
    Anne Scheeden from Alf
    Susan Saint-James from Kate and Allie

more recent TV moms
    Megyn Price on Grounded For Life
    Sofía Vergara from Modern Family
    Julie Bowen from Modern Family
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Vanity
    Catherine Bach
    Connie Sellecca