tuscl

TUSCL slow?

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Friday, May 6, 2022 11:55 PM
I am often seeing it get real slow in the later afternoons.

Are others seeing this? Is it slow for you right now?

SJG

39 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    It's slow because you're overloading the site with your spam and using up all the bandwidth you creepy neurodivergent fuck!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SJG, yes, I've noticed this too. Or I get straight up error messages like "TUSCL.net refused to connect." Usually from 8-9 PM EDT (i.e. around now), but I've seen it a bit earlier today too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The idiots trolling all day are scaring people away. Theisu shailynn tetradon skibum 25 dougster cacaplop sld et al just troll all day ruining the discussions
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Well at least you included yourself in your list dougie lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Let the record show who fired the first shot in an otherwise civil discussion. The biggest troublemaker here.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ My last comment was for Icee. Don't start what you can't finish.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon theosu is trolling this thread
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    If you have cable internet and the modem is connected to the coax but slow it does not indicate slow internet from the coax, but instead can be an issue with the cable modem.

A wayvthat you can tell is to connect your device directly to the coax and if you have slow speeds, it could be splitters or amplifiers interfering with the signal.

In terms of slow speed, do you mean packet loss because you will need to run logs to trace.

Also, check the signal to loss ratio with the tech running taps on the coax to detect signal loss.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "The idiots trolling all day are scaring people away."

Read the topic of the thread, which was about the internet connection, and keep my name out your mouth.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You troll every thread including the ones you start iceydougster!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Youre just trolling
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

It's apparent that you were looking in the mirror as you posted that dougie.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    Yes, figured it was the RUSSIANS!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee you named half the users on rhe site as trolls now.
    Icee you often talk of moral superiority but youve never donated money to anyone ever.
    Dougsta, I dont troll
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee this is a total tech issues thread yet you still turn it into drama, trolling, start calling out users etc
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG i get that message seemingly once a day in the evenings. Website doesn’t load while other sites load
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    if your pale white ass wouldn't be posting all this bullshit nonsense on here the site wouldn't slow down. fucking dumb ass white people, fuck your organization I don't want to join now.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    people are coming back... traffic is increasing... working on better infrastructure... join VIP

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the info founder.

Right now, before noon local time, TUSCL seems kinda slow. And I only say it is slow when other big web sites are running quickly. So it is not a local bottle neck.

Yesterday when I started this thread it was very difficult to even do that, because it was so slow.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @founder I have VIP and it is very slow the last two or three days, both on my laptop and my iPhone
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Remember the Andy Griffith episode where Howard Sprague was nominated for membership in “The Lodge” but was blackballed

I’m all for VIP membership with hefty dues if we are able to blackball undesirables
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Well there is a VIP Room and there is a Verified Room. As I see it though these don't get used that much.

What has made TUSCL flourish, in my humble opinion, is that it is completely open and it has no real barrier to entry.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Translation: TUSCL is the only website on the world wide web that hasn't kicked me out.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “it has no real barrier to entry”

Except in the last few days when at times it’s been impossible to connect
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Quit trying to censor people.

It's funny how dougster and cacaplop aren't getting hate though....
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    As others have said, it is slow. Sometimes I also get the "refuse to connect" message.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Well I am glad that it has been surfaced that many are finding it slow, and problematically slow.

Obviously a site like this has hosting costs, and if use expands enough, those hosting costs also have to go up.

But I am also confident that Founder is going to figure out what to do, to make it work practically.

If he had merely used an off the shelf message board software, then we could never have had the structured format for reviews, or the geographical organization.

That was what originally drew me to this.

Like for a Chemical Engineer wearing a suit and going on a business trip, this really is the Ultimate Site.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vh…

Pleaser 10", strapped on, 4 colors
    https://pleasershoes.com/collections/ple…
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Stop bumping all these necrothreads the trolling is causing the slowing down and the frequent crashes, in the past threads had less than 50 responses most of the time, nw with you jerks bumping threads over and again many have over a hundred responses and that’s eating bandwidth at a tremendous rate
    Now wonder founder doesn’t want to pay for more bandwidth when you and others like you refuse to write reviews or pay for VIP
    founder you know how to fix this put back the two way ignore
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    If people don't reuse the old threads then they will be just starting new threads and then it becomes impossible to find anything.

Old threads are what give us topical organization and allow a broader range of discussions.

And yes, of more people are posting it does use up more bandwidth, but it also increases the value of the site and it does increase the number of people going for paid VIP.

SJG

Pleaser 10", straped, good heel support, 4 colors
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    There’s no value to your use write a fucking reviews or pay for vip you fucking leech
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    25 you do not know about people's lives, about what they do, or why.

As far as TUSCL, if more people use it, it does need more bandwidth. And this includes old threads, but only if more people read them.

We do want more people using this.

SJG

Pleaser 10"
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Discussions are a byproduct of the site. But yeah the trolling is out of control. 25 you can stop trolling and stop calling people who try to defend themselves form said trolling, trolls
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Fuck you scumbag you’re another fucking leech taking what ever you can get for free stupid motherfucker
    Go play on some railroad tracks
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    25 I don't think either one of them are actually taking much, they're just looking at the board as their personal playground to spam and troll!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You must be really drunk today. Coz wtf are you talking about lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Adding to my previous post, they look at TUSCL as their personal playground with absolutely zero regard for others, that's why they're both #3 + 4 for in ignores and the crazy thing is #2 ignores has never posted so actually they're top 3!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Founder put a rotating sample of the women's pictures on the front page. That was a stroke of genius. I am sure it increases the views and the database hits. It certainly does with me.

SJG

Pleaser 10"

Pretty In Pink
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=10224
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    @Founder:

I don't recall the website being this slow even b/f Covid - sometimes one can't even connect
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TUSCL Super slow the last hour. Drops posts. Third time I've tried to make this one.

Don't know if it is just the volume of use at this hour of the day.

My internet doing very well otherwise.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion