tuscl

Do tramp stamps mean anything

Tuesday, May 3, 2022 4:07 PM
Do lower back tattoos mean anything? Like butterfly wings, angel wings on the far lower back. Or is it just a stereotype

20 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    They mean you are easy and if you are a man, you prefer to catch.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    On a female dancer? Is it wrong to assume stuff based on the tattoos there
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    If you see wings, (butterfly, angel, Harley), it means she wants you to bang her in doggy hard enough to make them flap. If you see foreign language characters, (Japanese, Chinese, Sanskrit), assume it says "deposit load here". Tribal tattoo tramp stamp means she made bad life choices in the 90's.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    One of my favorite movie strippers/tats was Boner Garage from We're The Millers.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." -- Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Here she is. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    BTE, In my humble opinion the girl with lots of tattoos is more likely tied to peer culture and to anti-social habits. So just be alert for that. SJG Sex Slave Uni [view link] Claudette Colbert [view link] The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Good advice, SJG! No surprise you have experience in this area, given that dan bilzerian lifestyle you are living!
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    What does a tattoo around the stinkhole mean?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ It means it's time to wash your wank sock, Cacaplop.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I still say that girls heavily into tattoos will often be heavy into mood altering chemicals and other anti-social behaviors. SJG The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SJG, it's not a perfect correlation--a couple tasteful tattoos are cool--but the ones that straight up deface their bodies with them have deeper underlying issues.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yes, I agree that that is often going to be true. SJG Newshour Today [view link] [view link]
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Is there any specific meaning to the tramp stamp as its called, like wing tattoos right above the buttocks area. Some claim it means theyre more likely to be easy or a hooker.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @BTE, a man can't hit it from behind without wanting to drop his load on the tramp stamp.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    :) :) :)
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No.
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    Its where you aim dude. Think of it like a doggystyle dartboard.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    Yes - it means they fuk and love posing for photos and are whores. One I was fuking liked dirty talk while fuking. I like hump them real hard I mean really pounding hell outta that pussy.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Wow! Crazy story
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion