tuscl

Tranny knocks up 2 female inmates.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, April 15, 2022 3:12 PM
Does it identify as woman or lesbian or man? CLINTON, NJ. - Two inmates at New Jersey’s only women’s prison are pregnant after reportedly having sex with a transgender inmate. It appears the women became pregnant from "consensual sexual relationships with another incarcerated person," Dan Sperrazza, the Department of Corrections’s external affairs executive director, told [view link]. The prisoners are held at the Edna Mahan Correctional Facility in Clinton, which has faced a long string of sex assault scandals. Gov. Phil Murphy announced plans last year to shutter the facility, which is New Jersey’s only women’s prison. The prison houses more than 800 inmates, and began housing transgender women last year following a lawsuit brought forth by a trans inmate who lived in men’s prisons for 18 months and the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey. There are 27 inmates who identify as transgender currently housed at the facility, according to [view link]. New Jersey's policy does not require trans women inmates to undergo gender-reassignment surgery to be held in the facility. "While DOC cannot comment on any specific disciplinary or housing decisions that may be considered in light of these events, the Department always reserves all options to ensure the health and safety of the individuals in its custody," Sperrazza told the Daily Mail. Two Edna Mahan prisoners filed a lawsuit last year seeking to end New Jersey’s gender identity policy for prisons, claiming they were harassed by trans inmates and that transgender inmates were having sex with female prisoners. ACLU legal director Jeanne LoCicero defended the policy of allowing transgender inmates in a women’s prison as one that protects the rights of transgender women. "[It's] in line with New Jersey's strong anti-discrimination laws that prevent discrimination and harassment on the basis of gender identity," she told [view link]. The union representing correctional officers at the prison has meanwhile slammed the policy. "We opposed this policy change believing it would be detrimental to the general population of female inmates being housed at Edna Mahan and also bring added stress to our correctional police officers assigned to this institution," the union's president told [view link]. An investigation was launched into the matter. The names of the pregnant women and transgender inmate have not been released.

30 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "Does it identify as woman or lesbian or man?" It identifies as fakephildot.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    This tranny bullshit just gets sicker by the day. Some dude wants to walk around dressed up like a girl that's his business. But when it comes to serious issues that affect other people, there has to be a line drawn.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They usually have their own area in prisons. Or get solitary confinement. It's too dangerous for them to be in the general population. In a women's prison yeah they'll make bank fucking if they can get away with it.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    ^^ must’ve been one of Icee’s angels. How do you handle your hoes when they go to prison? Bacon!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Lulz!!!!
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Interesting way of getting all the sex you want. Claim you identify as a woman, commit a crime to be sent to prison. All those women are horny as heck. I can see some men attempting this. SJG ???
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Women's prisons are even stricter on sex than mens
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @warrior “ Interesting way of getting all the sex you want” I don’t know man, to me it sounds like the HARD way to get all the sex you want… hahaha
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There is no such thing as Trans, just the mentally ill and liars.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I can see why trannys would rather be in a womens prison. It is likely less painful for their delicate assholes. But, they don’t belong in a womens prison. This is not a PC view - but if you have a cock you go to the mens prison. It should be very simple. A prisoner with a cock does not go to a womens prison. Who thought this was a good idea - aside from the trannys - and some highly inclusive looney toons?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Even for an NJ guy this seems stupid - and there’s no shortage of stupid in NJ!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They get beaten and raped and trafficked kn men's prisons. And when they're put in solitary for their safety that's cruel and unusual punishment. Some prisons have separate areas for them. But still. I think they belong in women's prisons. The real problem is placing trans men though. I think the whole problem is denying sex in prison. A lot of problems would be solved if conjugal visits were the norm.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Warrior, is that a thing? Prison women are super horny? Icey i don’t understand what you mean by “theyll make bank fucking in womens prisons” youre saying women will pay tranny men to fuck them? They should go in a trans prison not male or female Why is sex not allowed in prisons
  • san_jose_guy_
    2 years ago
    Any pics? Need them for research..... SJG_
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Ok sure, because if they have a conjugal visit every 1st and 3rd Wednesday, they won't want to do it any other time.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Maybe its time to lock every prisoner in a tiny box, all alone for 23 hours a day.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    Maury Povich suddenly has a week's worth of shows!
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    BFD. There’s plenty of homosexual sex in male prisons and female prisons, consensual and rape. Nobody cares about it except when they are making a joke about someone getting what’s coming to them. Ha ha. But throw the word ‘tranny’ in there and watch everybody start clutching pearls. As if someone would choose to be trans and choose to go to prison just to fuck inmates. Yeah, there’ll be a real long line of them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sex is not allowed in prisons. Of course it goes on and is usually coercive. Lots of stds in prison. Prisoners are punished for admitting to sex. Even with rape if you admit to it you end up in solitary or are back in 6he general population. In women's prisons they do what they can to prevent women from having yhe opportunities to have sex. It stems from the origin of American prisons. Quaker beliefs. Deny them all pleasures and let them think about their mistakes and come to repent before being let out. It's bs of course... conjugal visits would do a lot to quell violence. Prevent rape and coercion and stds. Would make prison more humane.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @icey: "I think the whole problem is denying sex in prison." I think the whole problem is our approach to crime and punishment. The land of the free has the highest incarceration rate in the world by far, [view link] and no one seriously thinks of this as "rehabilitation". To me it seems somehow like a modern veneer over what is essentially an extension of slavery.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    People assume Gen-Z is going to grow up to be whack jobs because they socialize primarily online. But so far that seems to just be changephobia with no evidence behind it. The biggest problems in prison result from the need to not isolate prisoners. If they don't need face-to-face interaction, that would solve the bigger problem, violence, and inmates being forced to join gangs for protection, leading to recidivism when they get out. But it would also solve the problem of sex with trannies.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ I agree completely! SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drewcarey.... our prison system is very outdated and corrupt. It's not about rehabilitation. It's supposed to be about punishment and an opportunity to reflect and fund God. It stems from the quakers. And yeah prisons are being unnecessarily filled up to provide money for yhe private prison industry and using prisoners as slave labor is a way states as well as private prisons make money. But when we get DAs who tackle yhe problem of over incarceration they get called soft on crime and have tonfight every step of yhe way
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Jimmy whats BFD?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Must be one of those "bi" trannies.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Shadows wants to try to get knocked up by da Ron Jeremy
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    The prison system is broken because it encourages you to stay in it. Lots of people go into prison and come out better fed with lots of tv and rec time free healthcare and of course you're not out a single dime, you can't leave whenever you want, but in reality are probably better off inside than on the outside in many ways. Not to mention that its hard to find a decent job afterwards assuming you even want to work for all the stuff you got for free just a bit ago. Nope I'd rather not work I'll go steal something oops I got caught oh well guess its not horrible.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're not well fed. They give them enough calories to function and awake long enough to be tired all the time. Any kind of recreation or extra food they have to pay for. So they depend on people putting money on their books. Prisons are violent and mentally and physically. When they get out finding a job is hard and it's all compounded by them having to stay in a certain area where their parole officer is located. There are re entry halfway houses but those are often not much better than prison. The programs that work are in prison vocational training.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    You can't even isolate them together.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion