Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Girl in an Evening Suit

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do you think about this outfit? Too much?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

like it.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I don't like the whole classy hoe illusion coz it's a delusion

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^ I think you just described yourself.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I'm on board with this.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I like that look - and I’d like to see her dance in that blazer with those great legs!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Icey manages to be on the wrong side of every issue. The gal isn't a fat, nothing loser he can abuse so he has no attraction for her.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Nice. Very nice.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

I big thumb up for me!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Girl In An Evening Suit tuscl.net

I like it. I like the braless looks. And here, it will be very easy to undress her while she is still standing up.

SJG

Maggie May w/ his Mandolin and Violin player youtube.com

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

What do you think about this outfit? Too much?

Not to start. Couple of buttons, we're good 👍.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

My bad, one button.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Hot AF

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement