tuscl

Where else are you a regular at?

Aside from your normal strip club haunt. You don't have to give specifics if you don't want to. Aside from the gym I go to and a dunkin donuts/gas station near me I sometimes hit not really much I like to bounce around.

There's a couple deli's I've been to (I'm not a regular there) but the guys there that hang out definitley are. I don't think they work there, at first I did. But they just kind of hang out in there, read the paper, talk baseball and say "Ayyyee!" when a new customer comes in. To each their own but is what were doing for fun? I wonder somtimes how welcome they really are at these spots but whatever. How about y'all. Where else can we count on finding you? (in the least creepy most wholesome way possible to ask that question)

14 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    There is a hookah lounge where the staff know who I am.

There are a couple of parks I take my dog to the most often.

And there is a place where I go get massages and electroacupuncture.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I'm a regular on the bike path all summer.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Two places, in a vicious circle. There's a pastry shop a couple blocks away that's crazy and the gym. I spend more time at the gym but looking at me you can tell I frequent only the pastry shop. There's also a seafood market & grocery store where they know my name, so I guess I'm a regular there too. Shit, the liquor store checkout girl knows me too. That's mostly cause she's cute as fuck, and as talkative as she is slow at working the register though.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    The gym. Martial arts class. My favorite brunch spot and wings spot. Your mom's three holes.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I have about three different sports bars that I go to for lunch about once a week. The bartenders at each of these know me by first name and I dont' even have to order my meal. They know what I'm going to order at each place so they just bring it out. Yes, all of the bartenders are cute, and showing lots of leg and/or cleavage.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A few restaurants and bars where they know me so well they prepare my order without me having to ask.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I destroy my shitter every morning around 8 or 9 AM.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I’m a regular for my bookie. Some good weeks some bad weeks.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    One of the strangest "regular" places I go to, just a couple of times a year, is a bar/restaurant at O'Hare airport. I stop in to grab a Chicago dog and a beer and the servers remember me. The cool thing is that they usually give me a free beer, if I order a second. An airport beer us almost as expensive as an ounce if gold so it's pretty cool.

I tend to return to places I like so I'm a regular at places I travel to all over the Us
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    TUSCL

😁
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Cuban-bakery I've been going to a couple-of-times-a-week for about 4-years - they have sandwiches, Cuban-pastries, Cuban-coffee; etc.

A Cuban-restaurant where I get a "cortadito" (small Cuban latte w/ Cuban coffee) almost every day at their "ventanita" (a small-area with a wide open-window that you walk-up-to and order some Cuban coffee or some Cuban-pastries (pastelitos) of other finger-food like "croquettes" etc; and there are often some old-school-guys that hang-out for a while talking about Cuba, politics, etc so it has kinda a social-aspect also.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    TUSCL where I am docsavage and Usasexguide where I am roycat. Also, I comment on politics at unz.com.

Nearby I have a Starbucks which I go to twice weekly and order a large unsweetened iced green tea and where they know my name. For eating out, I like to visit the salad bar at Whole Foods. They have a little dining area. Weekly I go to MCL cafeteria. This is often referred to by younger people here as "old people food" but is the kind of traditional Indiana food I ate as a child so I like it.

I also always visit the same barber shop. It is owned by a guy who collects clocks and has probably a hundred clocks on the wall. I always know what time it is when I'm getting my hair cut there.

I used to live on a street which had three strip clubs and probably would never have started up a strip club hobby if I hadn't been in that unusual situation. I had dancers at all three who knew my name.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    Saturday morning tee time. First off the course with my playing partner. Everyone there knows us, and our rep as the fastest golfers on the course. Last week, we got paired up with our favorite twosome, who is probably the second fastest duo. Foursome, all 18 in 2 hours 15 minutes. None of us short worse than 81. Good times!

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Icey's mom's place (she's only 27).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion