tuscl

Ukraine Women

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Yesterday, I saw on the news an anchor expressing concern that some refugees will be the victim of sexual exploitation. I think that skips a crucial part of the concern. Shouldn't the concern be that the Ukrainian women will be subject to economic desperation?

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thanks to Zelensky Ukraine has continued being a source of trafficked women. It's been a huge problem there.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icey seems like a little trafficked cock sucking bitch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I asked a hot Russian dancer once why she wan't blonde. She said she must have a lot of Mongolian in her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like tge dark haired Ukrainian/ Russian look
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Women in any country where it is impossible to be rich without being a big time crook are desperate financially. Not unique to Ukrainians.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I actually think a lot of Russian/ukrainian women are better at getting things/money out of men without doing too much than the other races. There I said it. Let's troll me that I'm a racist again. Yeah, I know. 🤣
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    All ( insert ethnic group ) are ( insert negative generality ).
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Women (and men) in any country (like the USA) where it is impossible to be rich without being a big time crook are desperate financially. Not unique to Ukrainians.”

There I FTFY, you all are welcome 🤗
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    "I actually think a lot of Russian/ukrainian women are better at getting things/money out of men without doing too much"

agreed. this is so true especially when they can detect how desperate the guy is for her.

a few times i've seen news stories covering guys going to those cruise ships to meet loads of russian women. the news crew was following this guy around. there were tables all over. sitting behind each table would be like 6-8 girls, and the guy would go to each table and chat with all the girls. there had to have been at least over 200 women in that ship.

one guy wined and dined this girl and persuaded her to come over to the states. poor bastard got his heart broken. she stayed for about 2 weeks, went on a major shopping spree, and just left and went back to russia.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Blah - and rattdog regarding Russian/Ukrainian women.

Yes, it’s a blatant stereotype and prone to being incorrect, but there is truth in it too.

Here’s my thought - these women are from countries where the economic situation is bleak, and yet they are intelligent and educated. They have a mix of street smarts and intelligence - and that is not something many sad sack American men can handle. When you add in a great body that looks amazing in lingerie - it’s a potent mix to empty a man’s wallet.

I didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so my views are very prone to error!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion