tuscl

The stripper / beef jerky nexus

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, March 3, 2022 4:24 AM
A stripper told me recently she eats a lot of beef jerky, and that eating lots of beef jerky is typical of strippers. But I"m skeptical. She has a lot of relatives who are truck drivers, so I think that may be the true cause of her beef jerky habit.

30 comments

• whodey
    2 years ago
    When she talks about eating a lot of beef Jerky what she was saying is that she wants your Slim Jim in her mouth.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ just suck don’t chew
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    To bad for her then I only have a Fat Matt.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    She said strippers only resort to Slim Jims in desperation if there is no beef jerky cause they are greasy.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    My ATF would eat gas station food. I would often drive her to work and other places because she had lost her license because of DUI. She would ask me to stop at a gas station for a snack. She got nachos and a Red Bull. Or beef jerky. She would even eat a gas station hot dog.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think I'd rather eat a gas station hot dog rather than the nachos. Pretty sure the "cheese" sauce is used motor oil mixed with mustard.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stripper hoes like hot cheetos and takes. I've eaten gas station food. It's not bad when it's fresh. Corn dogs and nachos.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    This is the runaway leader for most original TUSCL thread of 2022.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Idk, last brand of beef jerky I had was “Old Santa Fe” from a gas station in New Mexico. It was dry enough to have the consistency of paper. Also tried out some random place around Sweetwater TX and I was pretty underwhelmed then too. [view link] Since those two times, I haven’t been too crazy about beef jerky lately
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If this is true - then do real Florida strippers eat gator jerky? There’s a guy who sells it out of his pickup on one of those central Florida highways. I thought he was legit, until I saw that he takes credit cards.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm nor a Jerry fan but tried armadillo Jerky before and it was good
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Never saw or heard of a stripper eating beef jerky. As for me, I like it but not something I'll go out of my way to look for. There's a family business that sells their jerky and other smoked/dried meat products at the gun shows around eastern PA. It's easily the best I've ever tasted and I buy some every time I see them, but I don't bother taking their card because I'll never order online or anything. Out of sight, out of mind. The shooting range I go to has Jack Links in the vending machine which is not bad for a commercially produced product.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Beef jerky is code for a hand job. Eating beef jerky is code for a hand job with squirt into mouth. Beef jerky festival is code for bukkake.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I've never seen a stripper eat beef jerky. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it does call into question just how typical it is.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I could not tell you the last time I had beef jerky??
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Beef jerky is NOT code for a GOOD HJ. It's code for the kind where you have to say "WHOA careful! If you pull that off it's not going to grow back!"
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Nobody from TX pays for jerky since road kill is free.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    PSD eats gas station donuts.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Presumably "Old Holy Faith" jerky is made out of dead Catholic saints not cattle.
  • origamiguy
    2 years ago
    Jerky is a good snack if you're on a low carb diet.
  • McNaffles
    2 years ago
    Vegan jerky came up in a convo with a new fave recently. She reckoned it tasted funny :)
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Jack Links makes some great varieties of jerky. Awesome road trip food with a couple cans of Monster Energy.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Wait, is this literal or an innuendo 🤔
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Monster Energy reminds me of my high school days. Maybe I should drink some soon for nostalgia sake
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I thought she meant it literally. But rickdugan is always telling me OTC FS is on offer in any club, maybe you just need to know the gas station junk food code words.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Monster energy drink is most def the perfect chaser for road kill.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I saw a stripper eating bee pollen once. It was odd, seeing her open a Tupperware container and take a spoonful and swallow it down - with a vodka shot chaser. She told me it was good for her immune system, helped her allergies, and it gave her long lasting energy. I would take her OTC about once a month, and she always gave an energetic performance, and she was close to 40, so it may work? But she never mentioned jerky.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Maybe many jerky-eating strippers stay in the closet so they won't get bullied by vegan strippers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Side question: can vegan chicks do no spit BBBJ CIM and still be vegan chicks?
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    At the risk of sounding very true to the state I work in, I'm not a huge fan of store bought, but I happen to know someone who makes homemade venison jerky that is absolutely to die for and now it's the only kind I'll eat! 🦌 (Which means I'm not eating much at all because it only comes around once in a blue moon...🤷🏼‍♀️)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion