5 Strippers Reveal The Craziest Things They've Seen At The Club

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 1:29 PM
Regulars are weird? "It’s the customers who stop by the club for a drink after work daily, the ones who have their favorite dancers and memorize their performance schedules, and especially those who like to pay a bit extra for that infamous back where they take things a bit too far, who are annoying these dancers far worse than the typical frat boy who comes in dropping singles at their feet." [view link]

11 comments

“ It’s the customers who stop by the club for a drink after work daily, the ones who have their favorite dancers and memorize their performance schedules, and especially those who like to pay a bit extra for that infamous back where they take things a bit too far, who are annoying these dancers far worse than the typical frat boy who comes in dropping singles at their feet." I think the above paragraph describes jackslash at the flight club to a T!!!!
shailynn
2 years ago
Pretty much every single article I've read about strip clubs is written for people who have never been to a strip club.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Dancers get nude? You have to pay a cover charge? Drinks are expensive? The DJ is annoying? Can I stare at the nude dancers and not get in trouble? These seems to be all the things mentioned in these articles too!
shailynn
2 years ago
Checked between girls toes for lint??? OMG, what a loser! Everyone knows that the class A, #1 lint is in a girl's belly button, am I right? 😜😂
ATACdawg
2 years ago
“ Pretty much every single article I've read about strip clubs is written for people who have never been to a strip club.” They also seem to be written by people who have never been in a strip club.
doctorevil
2 years ago
It’s definitely written by someone who is not a club goer. Everything seems so cringe worthy to the author. I agree, a customer running dancer license plates - and going past a dancer’s house is way over the line. The guys who know dancer schedules and everything about them seem creepy? Ya don’t say! [view link] It should be no surprise that some party boys are easier money - as they usually just want to have a good time and see some tits. I’ve noticed there are possessive regulars at a club I frequent. They seem to lock down their favorite for the time they are in the club. It’s interesting - and a bit odd - but it must work out financially for the dancers. Seeing a young beauty locked down by a dude who resembles Vinny the Chin, with a bulbous alcoholic nose, and a coke pinkie, might be a northern NJ thing?
Cashman1234
2 years ago
LOL
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
"Freelance writer and art enthusiast, Rose Burke, often writes humorous essays inspired by awkward dating experiences and life’s cruel sense of humor. When she's not doing that, she's typically writing entertainment articles on celebrity news, movies, relationships, and other trending topics her readers love." and that's what a Liberal Arts degree gets you.
gammanu95
2 years ago
You’d think Rose Burke’s understanding of awkwardness would allow her to see the uncomfortable humor in strip club interactions. She seemed to write the article from the perspective of “ew, these perverts are beneath me.”
Cashman1234
2 years ago
Note that that paragraph is not a quote from a stripper, just gratuitous bullshit the author of the article threw in. Whether you're doctor, lawyer, stripper etc. you'll have clients who are fairly easy money, others who annoy the fuck out of you, sometimes to the point where you drop them. But straight people like to think there is a nasty caricature that fits all strip club customers. Never heard of PLs who want to smell a stripper's poop. What I hear a lot from favs is that many guys like natural vag odor, which they do find creepy at least to some degree. I'm guessing TJ dancers are less bothered by that, strong disgust at bodily odors seems to be an Anglo America thing.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Those answers are too tame. They had to see worse. Like 1... a guy would come in at the end of day shift and want to suck dirty toes and smell dirty feet. 2... gangbang in a semi private vip area. 5 guys one after the other fucked a hoe. Going in one at a time. 3... a fight where a girl stomped another girl's head in stripper heels and teeth skin and lips and blood were flying around the club. 4... coked out manager tried to rape a dancer who was passed out drunk in the locker room and other dancers beat his ass when he was trying to do it. 5... undercover snitch got shot outside yhe club I could go on but....
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion