tuscl

Meaning of fav gifts

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, February 19, 2022 5:43 AM
A fav has now given me two stuffed animals. Both of them are monkeys. Is she trying to tell me something?

22 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Means she's crazy about you and and wants you and not your $$$ - it should be pretty-obvious
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    She wants to have your babies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    It's called keeping a customer happy and keeping him as a source of revenue - it's sales 101
  • From978
    2 years ago
    It means she can't remember what she gave you last year, because there are nine other guys in your situation who you don't know about, who also got a monkey.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    It means some other RIL loser gave it to her to try to impress her and she regifted it to you instead of throwing it away in order to make you feel special
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Speaking on queer stuff, when was I going to meet you at Hi-Liter scrubby? Just trying to confirm so I can be prepared to bring this… [view link]
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Serious question: what the fuck is wrong with d-scrub?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It means one of two things - She wants to make hot monkey love with you. - She has another regular who keeps giving her stuffed monkeys - and she doesn’t want to throw them away. I’m guessing it’s the second.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    I believe this is what she's trying to tell you [view link]
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    She’s stupid
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It doesn't mean anything. Stiffed animals are a weird thing to give a guy. She should have given them to another girl with kids. A sign of affection from a stripper hoe would have been if she had given you weed. Got guys to buy drinks and then given them to you. Let's you hold or count her money and calls you daddy. Lulz
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    cashman has it nailed.
  • jvTroop
    2 years ago
    She is telling you to go home and spank your monkey
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She has him pegged for a trick 😭😭😂😂😂
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Or she's telling you she's leaving you, and you'll be spanking the monkey before long.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Stuffed monkeys probably are cheaper when bulk order. She's always telling me PLs give her weird shit, so I suspect regifting. But, it's all good.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I'm guessing she's been telling PL's she likes stuffed monkeys and now has a surplus, which she's regifting.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    It means that you got a gift. And if you also had fun with that dancer then the gift is a bonus.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    What the hell is an old man, or any guy, supposed to do with a stuffed monkey - it comes across as a pathetic attempt with the minimum of effort at "making him feel special" and IMO of how little she thinks of him vs the opposite - but plenty of PLs eat it up and think it's genuine vs just part of the hustle
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Best gift from a stripper hoe is her time
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Probably saw them for sale and thought that they would be perfect for you. Real reason not known yet. SJG X - Burning House of Love (live) [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion