tuscl

What do you think of Bachelor dances?

I have seen so many Bachelor/Birthday stage dances over the years that I have to look the other way every time one breaks out. It is always the same. They call the poor bachelor, or birthday boy idiot to the stage. They sit him in some chair, on his hands, in front of a crowded club. And everybody watches as a group of dancers mercilessly, jump up and down on him, whack him with his belt, then rip out his underwear from inside his pants, giving him a total wedgie, like he is the biggest loser on earth. Afterward, the happy fool usually hugs all the dancers, then returns to his buddies, with his torn underwear dragging from his pants behind him. I ask Why? Why would anybody in their right mind submit to this, no matter how drunk you are? Would you consent to having some crazy whores humiliate you in public, taking away your last ounce of self respect, while they ruin your underwear? There is no way I would ever subject myself to that.

14 comments

3 years ago
    You think that’s bad you should see what they subject the sad sack to in Hong Kong club in Tijuana.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @623 I literally thought the dude I saw was gonna die. I mean they made him down damn near an entire bottle of tequila in seconds, nevermind the shit the dancers did to him on stage.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    When I was in college I was the birthday boy on my 19th birthday. I thought I knew the drill but they pulled my pants and briefs down.leaving me naked on stage with a boner. It was pretty awkward since I was there with people. One of them made it up to me no charge though. It’s good being young.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Not for me but I'm sure the guys like the attention. My 80th birthday party 3 weeks ago was more to my liking. A red velvet cake, 2 balloons spelling out 80, 3 friends buying me dances, some strippers giving me free dances and the house comped my VIP Room visit.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s overdone and it’s stupid, and yet it’s somewhat of an odd tradition. Some of the bachelors are so drunk, it’s uncomfortable seeing them just getting on stage.

Don’t forget about the guys who make the bachelor wear one of those fake (plastic) ball and chain things from a party store!

I thought I had done the smart thing, as I got my best man to agree to not do that. But, I didn’t know he setup something very different. I setup a great bachelor party for him, and he loved it, so I thought mine would be embarrassment free. I was very wrong.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If they like it who cares. Let them have fun.
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Definitely not for me. Not into being a spectacle. If I'm out to dinner on my birthday, nobody better say anything to the waitstaff because if I have all the waiters and waitresses singing Happy Birthday with a cake and drawing the attention of the entire room, I am not happy about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have no interest in those types of parties. Maybe they keep some girls busy, so others have nothing to do.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    It's fun for the groom's friends. If I were the groom, fuck no, why would I want my bachelor party in a strip club period? It would be comparatively tame next to all the debauchery I've partaken of over the years.

If I have a bachelor party it'll be white water rafting or something like that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Bachelor parties are boring. If I had a bachelor party I'd spend it with close friends at a Brazilian all you can eat steakhouse. Then play video games
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Smart!!

Some guys that I worked with had parties like that. I refused to go.

And the ring leader was there with his 35mm camera.

SJG
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    I've seen the bachelor stage show twice. Both times were cringeworthy and I'd never participate myself.

First time was 4 girls dancing on and around the bachelor. He wasn't into it and sat there the proverbial bump on a log. I was sitting with my then CF at the time watching it, I asked her what she thought of bachelor shows, she said she'd done a ton of them and they can be fun if the bachelor is into it and participating but that it's lame when the bachelor is hating it which is what we saw.

Second time the bachelor was there with his fiance, and the fiance was more into watching it than bachelor was into getting it. The dancers gave the guy a nice grind on stage, but then took his shirt off (he was a fat guy) and led him around the stage with a dog collar and leash while he was on all fours. Lots of photos being taken of him during the process by other club patrons (not me, no homo).
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't be into it

At my bachelor party my friends bought me dances. My best man picked a girl that was totally my style for a reasonable, low contact dance. A friend of a friend who tagged along picked a fake tit butterface for me and it was totally awkward sitting through.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    When I was in my early 20’s it was fun to enjoy the party and drink with buddies and give my engaged friends a playful send off.

As I grew into more of a young pervert, the strip club trips were boring, and I still would go to make sure my buddies had a good time.

I became more hardened at about 30. I remember being the designated driver at one bachelor party, with four buddies packed in my car. I pulled into the club parking lot and saw valet parking only. I dropped my buddies off, and went to Irvington to find a place to sniff some big dancer booty. I returned to pick up my buddies a few hours later. They were doused in glitter and smelled like perfume - and I smelled like skank.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion