tuscl

WTF?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, January 27, 2022 11:49 PM
Some dancer (or troll?) has submitted a whole bunch of semi-incoherent reviews in the Unpublished Reviews list

14 comments

• RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    I just rejected about 25 of them Unbelievable
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Send a link to the user's profile to founder and let him know what's going on. He typically cleans up stuff like that quickly.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    CMI no way to know who's profile to link unless the reviews get approved and none of those reviews are likely to be approved. I'm not sure who she is but apparently every other stripper in the country must hate her based on how nearly every one of the 25+ reviews she talked about how the other girls were rude to her and because they are all racist against her. Half the reviews she didn't go back after the audition which tells me she can't be very good at dancing.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    Yep, contact Founder. I also just rejected a large number of those submissions too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I approved them. They were retelling of first hand experiences which is what a review is. I reject reviews that talk about soliciting prostitution and state why
  • Piratebaldhead
    2 years ago
    I mean a couple of them were useful she said they were offering extras for 20 bucks! Sounds like a good place for some people out there just the opposite of what she meant lol. My guess is she just found this website and then entered a review for every club she's worked at the last 10 years
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    I read her reviews and I wouldn’t go believing what she is saying. She sounded a little off and did a bunch of reviews in a matter of minutes How she get to Arizona and then Chicago so fast 😩
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    @whodey ... You are correct. But you can grab one of the review URLs, send that to founder, and he'll be able to see who the user is.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^ I’ve been feeding scrubby liver and onions 🧅
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    They must have all gotten deleted because I'm not seeing any now.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They were poorly written but were her personal views about the clubs. Which is what reviews are. I'd rather read someone's experience than a boring rundown of prices the decor and if hookers are present.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Somebody was fucking around in articles, too.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I’ve been feeding scrubby liver and onions 🧅
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^^ I concur with your statement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion