tuscl

Iceys stripper hoe diary...official thread

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Slept earlier. Now I'm up managing stripper hoes. Hyping them up. Ordering fast food for them. Giving life advice. Lulz

134 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    I picture you scrubbing a toilet.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Life advice? Then the stripper hoes will be attempting to kill the selves from a heroin overdose or developing AFib from too much illicit drug use, ending up in a hospital arguing with health care workers.

That’s some ticked up coaching right there. A nice warning to all strippers on what to avoid. Homies like this are nothing but posers!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or or ain’t happening.

:D
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Procuring women for moral degenerates, then hooking them on the drugs they need to tolerate us.

For shame!
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    https://youtu.be/Y8LV9ZW8xcw

"You can fuck my bitch; you can have my hoe" 🤣 lel
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Slept earlier. Now I'm up. Managing stripper hoes. Hyping them up. Ordering fast food for them. Giving life advice.

Becoming irrelevant 🤪
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, I can't tell if you are playing the girls, or if they are playing you. Maybe beyond a point there is no difference.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A good stripper hoe does the least for the most money. Doing more than the minimum makes her a clown. She knows her worth.

Even when she gets a guy to trick on her. She should be doing the least she can for the most. She can get more $$$ selling a fantasy than selling pussy.

If she does sell pussy she has to make it worth her time. Get that designer bag for a date or that trip.

Selling pussy at bargain prices is a chumps game.

Selling pussy in a club isn't worth it. The club gets more than the girl considering the cost of vip and the managers cut. And working the blade is a volume game and pure desperation given the low prices these days.

And it's not easy. There are girls who cry before work coz they hate the customers so much. You can have some of yhe deepest conversations taking girls to work and smoking in the car before their shift.

They're people just trying to make a better life. Trying their best to cope with the type of customers clubs usually get.

And SJG no one is playing anyone. It's not like p4p. Its about providing what we need and making the best out of a fucked up life of sin.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ you need validation, and strippers need drugs and $$. That’s the p4p game you play with them and periodically sex gets thrown in the mix whenever you combine 2 young people who have nothing but time on their hands because they take on as little responsibility as possible to get by in life. That’s the real game being played by Icee and his stripper hoes.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, if the girl like you there is not telling what she might do. And then she can be gotten outside.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Is it fun to play cards with the barmaids while they work?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idXpvk_T…

Understanding Stripper Hoes is fine. But you don't want to go so far that you start thinking like them, and come to have no life goals, and no ability to be seen as anything other than a wanna be female.

We had another member who earned his living running errands for the girls, and driving them around. He totally looked at things completely from their point of view. This was in Sacramento.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you care about them you have to look at it from a position of having a vested interest in their well-being. And sometimes you're the only one they have.

Most of them have life goals. But live in circumstances that don't always let them think too far ahead. These days life is about survival. Look at basic things like rents food prices. And people aren't making more money.

But I don't see how my interests would run counter to theirs. Most on here just view them as cum dumpsters they're bitter about having to pay for. That's repulsive.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Iceefag have no worries, I would never want anything to do, with any woman that would be in the least bit attracted to you !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I got 2 nurses numbers and igs lulz
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Are you doing all this managing from your hospital bed?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I did when I started feeling better. I got out though. They rely on me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Starting my shift. Already had to resolve some drama and had to tell a stripper hoe what her next tattoo should be.

I tried drinking with my meds and a day after being let out with a pacemaker. One of my hoes almost caller 911.... it was a bad idea ... lulz
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You're believable....not.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Keep reaching for the stars Icee, while everyone here stomps on you.

You know you’ve failed when even SJG calls you out for your bullshit.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "I tried drinking with my meds and a day after being let out with a pacemaker. One of my hoes almost caller 911.... it was a bad idea ... lulz"

And his poor life choices have nothing to do with why he's so mocked here. Right?

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Your inability to put yourself on my shoes just shows how sheltered you are.

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Who would get out of the hospital with all kinds of meds after getting a pacemaker installed and would think it’s a good idea to drink alcohol, put himself in your shoes would just be idiotic, you son aren’t very smart at all.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Your inability to put yourself on my shoes just shows how sheltered you are."

"I tried drinking with my meds and a day after being let out with a pacemaker. One of my hoes almost caller 911"

I'll let these two quotes sit there, next to each other.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Vested interest in their well being, that does sound like exploitation.

SJG

Frampton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCWaWFm…

TJ Street
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7290/9620…
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    "Your inability to put yourself on my shoes just shows how sheltered you are."

"I tried drinking with my meds and a day after being let out with a pacemaker. One of my hoes almost caller 911"

I'll let these two quotes sit there, next to each other.

If this is the life he’s really living then everyone that cannot relate should be proud and feel privileged they are indeed “sheltered.”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I've also never bought heroin for a suicide attempt, nor offered a girl $5,000 to say she doesn't love me, nor gotten abnormally paranoid about receiving medical care.

Somehow, I still feel like I've lived a full life.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Yeah I mean traveling to other counties for vacation, fine dining and seeing some cool sights around the world and not having to brag about my sneakers and hoodies seems (to me at least) more fulfilling than the typical hood rat bullshit she brags about.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This entire thread is a honeypot for attention.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's my thread. If you're just gonna hate then stay off of it
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ These guys hate your thread so much that they don't post anywhere else. Usually when they get like this its because the Underground Cicle Jerk Room is closed for Clorox mopping.

SJG

Chaka Khan Germany
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Cc6uFP…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Don't want comments about it, don't post here.

Good leftist, playing the victim and all.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    "Who would get out of the hospital with all kinds of meds after getting a pacemaker installed and would think it’s a good idea to drink alcohol, put himself in your shoes would just be idiotic, you son aren’t very smart at all."

25, this assumes that the pity-fest hospital story actually happened. It's no more real than the heroin overdose suicide attempt pity-fest story.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I cannot put myself in iceys shoes because I cannot wear high heels.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ You people should chill out.

But COVID has made the population neurotic.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My posts are informative. Things people can relate to and learn from.

I'm correlating day and night shift logistics today. Might go to the club not sure though
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ People hate you so much that they spend their days looking for your posts so they can respond. This is the way many TUSCL members are. At least they are like this when the Undergound Circle Jerk Room is closed for Clorox mopping.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It shocks me that wome will go to those measures and for nothing really. Or the people who go out of their way to create a fantasy narrative about me. They're sick in the head
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ What you say gives people enough material, and your repeated insults give people the desire.

It's that simple.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, Circle Jerking has take a tool on you.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm sure that sentence made sense in your head
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, Circle Jerking has taken a toll on you.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ This obsession with me masturbating isn't healthy. Get help.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "Tetradon, Circle Jerking has take a tool on you."

Tetradon said "^ I'm sure that sentence made sense in your head"

Give SJG a break. It's hard to type when the librarians start squirting him with a bleach solution to get him out of the library.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @CMI, it's amazing, he can be civil, even insightful, on some threads.

Of course he chooses to be a complete anus on others.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So they admitted to trolling anyone different from them in hopes they leave the forum.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Your fake ass pretend life is your fantasy and no one believes you Icey.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Icey is the real deal. As I said long ago, not a professional pimp, a recreational pimp.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7290/9620…

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4149

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8868
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    What's going on man? You own a brothel or a stripper house? Where's the lambo at bro. You can't have hoes without a Lambo
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ For Icey its all recreation. He and the girls like each other.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tiburon. The best decision I ever made was to not show any kind of wealth and not flex anything.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Not having a dime has icey do it well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum. The worst thing you can do at a club is to make yourself a mark.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Back to coordinating stripper hoes tonight. It's been a slow night so keeping them busy texting.

Those of you complaining about them on their phones now you know what they do lulz

I'm so liking home oxygen. It's good for your akin....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just stopped a stripper hoe from starting a fight.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just got a stripper hoe to have a mango cup instead of hot cheetahs.

Been giving my opinion on nails.

Getting sexy pics from the locker room

Solving personal problems

Motivating them

And yall think they're not productive on phones
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ You fraternize with them you become like one of them.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I treat them like I would any woman.

I'm not becoming a female stripper though lulz

Team work makes the dream work.... tonight is pretty busy. They're working more than texting.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So far giving emotional support and outfit advice
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tonights shift is over... I'm tired.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Get any stripped hooked on heroin today?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, you should be around women you want to fuck them. Otherwise hanging out with them becomes just like a Sunday church group where you become like one of them.

SJG

Weather Report - Weather Report (1971) [FULL ALBUM]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF0CYhVu…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I let them fuck me. It's one of the perks they get lulz

But you can be platonic friends with attractive women too
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ the only thing you are fucking is your hand loser.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope I fuck bad bitches.
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^ bacon!!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yes he will put bacon on your burger as he prepares it for you at his currently job at Burger King.

🍔 🥓 🍟🥤
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're a sick fuck. You harass the homeless. Now you belittle fast food workers... nothing wrong with a job. Being called a blue collar worker isn't an insult.

But just started managing stripper hoes tonight. So far answering texts about Mars and aliens. Nail colors. The gym. Tacos. Doing laundry and looking at dog pics lulz
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I just harass one homeless guy and one fast food worker. Neither group as a whole. I would also harass one pimp and/or one drug dealer but everyone knows you are neither one of those.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My dad worked his ass off in restaurants. Started at Domino's. Ended up running kitchens at upscale pizzA places and Italian restaurants. That's nothing to be ashamed of.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I’m guessing he’s ashamed of you since you claim to be a pimp and a drug dealer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He passed away. But keep up your delusions. You change your story about me based on the insult you want to attack me with
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Resolved bartender issues. A stomach ache from too many shots and hot cheetos.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's been a long night. Nothing too interesting. They kept sending pics knowing I can't fornicate yet due to my medical condition
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Is that medical condition have no penis?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I need to see the heart dr and surgeon first.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My next move will be private stripper hoe parties. ...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thinking of expanding my brand to the UK.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We need to move from retail strip clubs to the private party / membership club model.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Parties like that are already a thing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's been a long night....
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Iceefag are you on meth ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope. Are you or do you just have a drinking problem?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You are up all hours for several hours posting, lies, making up shit, delusions of grandeur, then you crash for a half a day all signs of a meth addict. doesnt surprise me you are a low life piece of trash.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But you said I was a dejected lesbian. You sound like you have a drinking problem

Just keep odd hours lulz
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ The two aren't mutually exclusive, but I wasn't the one who said that, it was
    Sirlap
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Mental illness and lying means Icey cannot get it up lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just helped a stripper hoe get approved for ebt
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ That is good, helping her do that, ebt.

SJG

Today's Newshour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeT0LE_p…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Lots of dancers qualify for benefits but don't try to get them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Proud of my hoes.
    2 are now working as cnas and one as a dental hygienist. Their only fans are doing good. And they still manage to work at the stripper hoe club once in a while for extra money. Love success stories.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The hardest thing to teach is that money isn't money. Where it comes from and how you make it matters...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    THING MUST BE SLOW TONIGHT WORKING AT 711 THIS LIMP NOODLE TYPE ALMOST MUCH AS SAN JOSE GUY. BE SURE YOU KEEP SLURPEE MACHINE FULL MAMISAN NO WANT TROPICAL PUNCH FLAVOR EMPTY WHEN MAMISAN STOP BY LATER.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Well, that was bound to happen eventually.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My hoes let me have a night off. I just slept. But they managed okay without me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tonight's shift just ended
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's still early and already giving counseling advice and hyping up stripper hoes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Helping stripper hoes navigate the jack in the box menu.

Hope this thread helps you understand what girls do on their phones in the club lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Making sure everyone got their chicken nuggets and tacos
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If you spend non-sexual time hanging out with women like that, you start to become like them.

To play cards with the bar maids while they work
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idXpvk_T…

SJG

GEORGE FEST - Norah Jones - SOMETHING @ Fonda 09-28-14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC42CJoB…

Ann Wilson - Beware Of Darkness @ George Fest 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pphBiAY…

OMS - Martinism part 4/5 - St. Martin the Unknown Philosopher
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaZ1Uqvd…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Starting my shift. Motivating the stripper hoes
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Expected super bowl weekend to be a lot busier
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Had a stripper hoe get sent home from the club coz she was just getting free drinks all night and on her phone instead of stripper hoeing.... the fat fuck acne scar faced manager made her cry.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just made sure the stripper hoes got pizza and wings delivered.

Did a good deed. One didn't have hot water so she asked if she could come over and shower lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's a slow night...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My new bitch and my old bitch got into a bad fight. Broken fingernails and ripped out extensions . I feel like shit but flattered. Just want them to make up
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It keeps getting higher and higher:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck6RJqUC…

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Stripper hoes need to realize they can't be stripper hoes forever. The money isn't always gonna come on and there's always someone younger and prettier coming along

I think at 22 stripper hoes need to start thinking about legal businesses that they can start with the money a good gentleman of leisure puts aside for them
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Took a stripper hoe to olive garden and thought of tuscl lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Busy managing careers
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Making the rounds at the clubs tonight. Then letting a big ass big tittie stripper hoe fuck me lulz

Gonna start early
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey why does that person claim you’re a woman

What happened with the heroin, $5000 and medical care
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're trolls and liars

I'm still seeing drs coz of the really bad covid I had.

I threw it out near a homeless camp with addicts

And I spent that money by now. She claimed she hates me. So I told her I'd give it to her if she looks me jn the eyes and tells me and ill disappear from her life for goos. She couldn't do it.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    You got covid vaxxed? Did you get any ball shrinkage or dick issues from it

Ive avoided getting it... thankfully workplace dropped the mandate...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    For a while I had a very tight foreskin. It kinda freaked me out.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't know if it was covid or the vaccine tbh. Shortly after my last shot I ended up in yhe hospital with heart arrhythmia and I know that's a known side effect. But I tested positive in the hospital... I only had heart symptoms no cough fever nothing
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    That so called vaccine is far more dangerous that COVID. We need to get it off the market.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Waiting on thai food and remotely managing stripper hoes via my phone lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Fuck thai food isn't a good late night meal....
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I need to learn from my homie iceydougster, my question is when introducing yourself to a stripper hoe you're looking to pimp out do you give her your original name, dougster, or do you give her one of your many alias icey names like you've done here on tuscl?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ordered lunch...100 tacos for day shift at a club I'm banned from coz fuck the management there as long as yhe stripper hoes got love for me 🤣🤣🤣😭
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    iceydougster homie, did you call them lying thieving whores too?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey, you are so pimp, wow!
    You have all these hoes in love with you, - a pimps true dream!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's hilarious that this whole thread is basically all the trolls trolling me. And I'm called a troll 🤡🤣🤣🤣😭😭
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Wrong thread lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Iceydougster you're cracking under the pressure of being exposed lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey you said you blocked me and TheeOsu for being big time trolls
    But as many stated, you lied!
    That is hilarious, you made an entire thread claiming you added all these people to ignore, that the website is so much better, you ended with lulz, but you’re reading everyone’s posts!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Fuck off dougster
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Arguing with himself now
    tuscl's official..

lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/Cciphy-pIBC/…" data-instgrm-version="14" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);"><div style="padding:16px;"> <a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/Cciphy-pIBC/…" style=" background:#FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank"> <div style=" display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: center;"> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;"></div></div></div><div style="padding: 19% 0;"></div> <div style="display:block; height:50px; margin:0 auto 12px; width:50px;"><svg width="50px" height="50px" viewBox="0 0 60 60" version="1.1" xmlns="https://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="https://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"><g stroke="none" stroke-width="1" fill="none" fill-rule="evenodd"><g transform="translate(-511.000000, -20.000000)" fill="#000000"><g><path d="M556.869,30.41 C554.814,30.41 553.148,32.076 553.148,34.131 C553.148,36.186 554.814,37.852 556.869,37.852 C558.924,37.852 560.59,36.186 560.59,34.131 C560.59,32.076 558.924,30.41 556.869,30.41 M541,60.657 C535.114,60.657 530.342,55.887 530.342,50 C530.342,44.114 535.114,39.342 541,39.342 C546.887,39.342 551.658,44.114 551.658,50 C551.658,55.887 546.887,60.657 541,60.657 M541,33.886 C532.1,33.886 524.886,41.1 524.886,50 C524.886,58.899 532.1,66.113 541,66.113 C549.9,66.113 557.115,58.899 557.115,50 C557.115,41.1 549.9,33.886 541,33.886 M565.378,62.101 C565.244,65.022 564.756,66.606 564.346,67.663 C563.803,69.06 563.154,70.057 562.106,71.106 C561.058,72.155 560.06,72.803 558.662,73.347 C557.607,73.757 556.021,74.244 553.102,74.378 C549.944,74.521 548.997,74.552 541,74.552 C533.003,74.552 532.056,74.521 528.898,74.378 C525.979,74.244 524.393,73.757 523.338,73.347 C521.94,72.803 520.942,72.155 519.894,71.106 C518.846,70.057 518.197,69.06 517.654,67.663 C517.244,66.606 516.755,65.022 516.623,62.101 C516.479,58.943 516.448,57.996 516.448,50 C516.448,42.003 516.479,41.056 516.623,37.899 C516.755,34.978 517.244,33.391 517.654,32.338 C518.197,30.938 518.846,29.942 519.894,28.894 C520.942,27.846 521.94,27.196 523.338,26.654 C524.393,26.244 525.979,25.756 528.898,25.623 C532.057,25.479 533.004,25.448 541,25.448 C548.997,25.448 549.943,25.479 553.102,25.623 C556.021,25.756 557.607,26.244 558.662,26.654 C560.06,27.196 561.058,27.846 562.106,28.894 C563.154,29.942 563.803,30.938 564.346,32.338 C564.756,33.391 565.244,34.978 565.378,37.899 C565.522,41.056 565.552,42.003 565.552,50 C565.552,57.996 565.522,58.943 565.378,62.101 M570.82,37.631 C570.674,34.438 570.167,32.258 569.425,30.349 C568.659,28.377 567.633,26.702 565.965,25.035 C564.297,23.368 562.623,22.342 560.652,21.575 C558.743,20.834 556.562,20.326 553.369,20.18 C550.169,20.033 549.148,20 541,20 C532.853,20 531.831,20.033 528.631,20.18 C525.438,20.326 523.257,20.834 521.349,21.575 C519.376,22.342 517.703,23.368 516.035,25.035 C514.368,26.702 513.342,28.377 512.574,30.349 C511.834,32.258 511.326,34.438 511.181,37.631 C511.035,40.831 511,41.851 511,50 C511,58.147 511.035,59.17 511.181,62.369 C511.326,65.562 511.834,67.743 512.574,69.651 C513.342,71.625 514.368,73.296 516.035,74.965 C517.703,76.634 519.376,77.658 521.349,78.425 C523.257,79.167 525.438,79.673 528.631,79.82 C531.831,79.965 532.853,80.001 541,80.001 C549.148,80.001 550.169,79.965 553.369,79.82 C556.562,79.673 558.743,79.167 560.652,78.425 C562.623,77.658 564.297,76.634 565.965,74.965 C567.633,73.296 568.659,71.625 569.425,69.651 C570.167,67.743 570.674,65.562 570.82,62.369 C570.966,59.17 571,58.147 571,50 C571,41.851 570.966,40.831 570.82,37.631"></path></g></g></g></svg></div><div style="padding-top: 8px;"> <div style=" color:#3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram</div></div><div style="padding: 12.5% 0;"></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-bottom: 14px; align-items: center;"><div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;"></div> <div style="background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);"></div></div><div style="margin-left: 8px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 2px solid transparent; border-left: 6px solid #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)"></div></div><div style="margin-left: auto;"> <div style=" width: 0px; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);"></div> <div style=" width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);"></div></div></div> <div style="display: flex; flex-direction: column; flex-grow: 1; justify-content: center; margin-bottom: 24px;"> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 224px;"></div> <div style=" background-color: #F4F4F4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 144px;"></div></div></a><p style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/p/Cciphy-pIBC/…" style=" color:#c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Asaia Alazae Hernandez (@asaia_915)</a></p></div></blockquote> <script async src="//www.instagram.com/embed.js"></script>
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If I was drunk I'd fuck her lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @biggdumbass my niggette you should probably start another "official" diary. Jes sayin'!

lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion