tuscl

@Founder, have I mentioned we need to close threads after 90 days?

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
This SJGHATESWOMEN assclown just made the board unreadable unless you want to hide a million threads.

225 comments

• NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I disagree with closing threads after 90 days, but that troll was unbearablen. I ignored someone for the first time today (iceyloco, whose threads were the one being bumped by the troll) so now I don't have to see them. It was easy after that. But it's really annoying... ban the mf. I can't believe a grown man of any age is sitting around doing this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I don't like threads being locked either - using the "Hide" or "Ignore" function is sufficient for not being bothered w/ certain threads or TUSCLers
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Not when someone bumps 100s of old threads at once and you need to spend 10 minutes hiding in order to see the board.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    the problem is w/ the troll - if Founder locks old threads you think trolls are not gonna find other ways to shit on the board?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If smacked down enough times, they disappear.
    In the meantime, it keeps the board readable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Taking out a functionality some TUSCLers like (older threads) b/c of the trolls is in a way letting the trolls win
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And one that plenty of people don't like.
    This place works for discussion because of light moderation and low tolerance for trolls.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Look at what happens where trolls like Cacaplop are tolerated:

https://www.stripclublist.com/world/Nort…
  • math14
    3 years ago
    I just blocked the thread bumper and the original poster of all those threads.Two ignores and it cleaned the mess right up. This crap has to drive founder crazy.
  • math14
    3 years ago
    I agree with papi, leave old threads open.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    "I just blocked the thread bumper and the original poster of all those threads"

That is what the troll is trying to achieve. Force everyone to ignore SJG and now Icey. Founder should ban the asshole.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “I can't believe a grown man of any age is sitting around doing this.”

I think the same thing every time I see a comment by Icee then I remember, he’s really 12.

• azdd
    3 years ago
    My vote is to lock threads after 90 or maybe 180 days. What is the actual value in leaving them open? Just start a new one!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ what!?!? You don’t like seeing SJG bump a thread he started 8 years ago?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I do think that old threads should be locked after 90 or even 180 days.

I also think that the "Ignore" tool should have greater effectiveness.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'm feeling a bit tired so not sure if what I'm posting below makes sense.

If Founder is able to do it; perhaps TUSCL having the built-in ability to not bump threads if one has the person on Ignore - i.e. if one has TUSCLer 'X' on Ignore and TUSCLer 'X' makes a comment, then one's personal discussion view doesn't update???
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Wow, he pulled that stunt a couple months ago and that shit is one of the reasons I decided to curtail my time and participation on TUSCL. The other reason is Founder giving the creep VIP access even though over 90% of us don't want him around mainly because of his posting topics nobody cares about and him doing the same thing regarding bumping them and pushing his psycho agendas.

Yeah I could use ignore but I don't because I shouldn't have to.
    I'll still stop by every once in awhile but TUSCL doesn't need me and I certainly don't need TUSCL!

FUCK IT!
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Omg I just looked at this shit and went "wtf?" 🤪🤯
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    @shailynn lmfao dude!
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I was going to comment on a thread from a couple of days ago, but normal conversation is now killed. NO ONE is going to go to the effort of scrolling past hundreds and hundreds of these bumped threads to find the recent thread they want.

Someone with absolutely no life spent their entire fucking day bumping old threads.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I broke down and ignored a few accounts. Sad that that is what it has come to.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “Someone with absolutely no life spent their entire fucking day bumping old threads”

Question for someone who knows computers. Could someone have hacked into TUSCL and automated the process? Why on earth would anyone bump this many threads manually?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I had not noticed because I had my filter set to sort by date posted, not last comment. Easy workaround.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @founder,
    I have a question, I understand your logic regarding the two way block, I disagree but understand it, explain why threads can't be locked down after a certain period of time passes and there are no new comments, it would help if you actually explained in some way other than you don't like censorship. I mean really this is a 10 year old on the airplane seat in back of you, just kicking the seat to be a pest, wouldn't you at least speak to his mother, or are you going to ignore the kid from LA to Tokyo ?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Catering to SJG makes no sense, but if the goal is to drive people away, it will work perfectly.
  • ww
    3 years ago
    There was recently a thread "why is it so hard" that was bumped after several years of no activity.

It actually received more comments and meaningful discussion after it was bumped than it did when originally posted.

Old threads can still add value to the site.

The solution is there (ignore/block) - but it seems some are "anti-ignore".
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Blocking doesn't work if someone bumps a hundred threads, and if you ignore the troll poster, it's still on the top of your feed.

@gammanu posted the only real solution, and that has other drawbacks.
  • ww
    3 years ago
    ^ math14 solution - "I just blocked the thread bumper and the original poster of all those threads.Two ignores and it cleaned the mess right up."
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ If you're willing to completely block the original poster of any thread. Therefore, a troll can get anyone mass-ignored by bumping a bunch of their threads. Talk about letting them win.
  • ww
    3 years ago
    ^ Or you can scroll past them all until you get to a thread you want to enter. It doesn't take long to scroll.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Other than SJG, the bumping of multiple threads rarely happens; so IMO no need to do away w/ the functionality of older threads

w.r.t. SJG; people constantly bitch about him but for w/e reason refuse to put him on Ignore - it seems for some the pleasure of bitching about SJG supersedes their dislike for him
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ SJG might have more than a few bats in the belfry, and Icey usually wants to start fights, but every now and then I have a good conversation with either.

A troll could easily bump everything you or I post and get us mass ignored.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If the "Ignore" feature had teeth, then it would be more useful. The current "Ignore" tool still allows those you've ignored to post to threads you create, which isn't useful and makes your own threads look like they are populated by ghosts.

SJGHATESWOMEN pulled this dumb shit in mid October last year as well (without repercussion). Based on the time stamps, it looks like it took place over the course of 2 to 3 hours, not all day. Was TUSCL hacked? I don't know, maybe, but I doubt it especially since this is a repeat performance.

But I do know that there are server-side tools out there that will automatically stop or lock out someone attempting to do something like, I don't know, post "ES JAY GEE" to hundreds of old threads over the course of several hours. So, I hope something like that is in place in an upcoming TUSCL.

It will be interesting to see what sort of tools are in place when founder launches the new site.
  • ww
    3 years ago
    ^ That's up to the individual - if they desire to mass ignore, that's on them. It shouldn't matter for you if they place you on ignore.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t bitch about SJG, but there’s really no reason to allow necrothreads to be bumped, they’re archived and accessible why the fuck can’t anyone start any thread that interests them, you can reference the old thread without cluttering up the board by hyperlinks without having the thread reopen on the start pages.
    Seems to me catering to one or three posters is stupidity
  • ww
    3 years ago
    ^ You're catering to a small group of posters no matter which side of the fence you're on with this topic.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ That’s incorrect just read the responses to get a gauge on what way sentiment is trending
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Surprised the account didn’t get deleted.
  • ww
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm not seeing a majority at all. But I do see several posts from the few that are most adamant about locking threads and most of them have admitted they do not desire to use the ignore feature of the site.

Founder has provided a tool for use and if you are choosing to not use it, that should be on the individual.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Out of 40 posts looks like approximately 16 or 17 individuals I count 9 pro lock 4 not and a handful are vague try taking the time to count before making a blanket statement
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Things that end, end badly, otherwise they would not end.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Im not in favor of locking old threads but agree a troll should not have such an easy way to shit on the board. The solution should not be to ignore the original thread starter. While most don’t agree with icey, he contributes a lot of new threads to the board. Nothing stops other users from blocking him, but I agree with tetra we shouldn’t be forced to block a troll target. Next time it could be Founder he threadshits on.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Jimmy sshhh don't give him any ideas!

I agree with Tetradon when he says that ignoring people shouldn't have to be the only effective solution. Like he said, that was the troll's goal and if we leave that as the only suggestion, he effectively wins. I'll admit I caved in and ignored both Icey profiles and it was cleaned up. But Icee does post some interesting stuff sometimes and I'd like to be able to see when he does. Same with SJG, I was almost forced to ignore him last time the troll pulled this stunt. But Founder fixed that problem by deleting the profile. Like Nicespice asked, I wonder why he didn't just do that again?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "SJGHATESWOMEN" could be deleted. It is up to Founder. But at least people could ignore him.

As far as keeping old threads open, they are in no way whatsoever any kind of a problem.

Any mischief anyone could make with old thread, they could also make even worse by making new threads.

Having old threads open is how we get topical breadth and topical continuity.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: "If Founder is able to do it; perhaps TUSCL having the built-in ability to not bump threads if one has the person on Ignore - i.e. if one has TUSCLer 'X' on Ignore and TUSCLer 'X' makes a comment, then one's personal discussion view doesn't update??"This behavior was, in fact, in effect, a while ago for a brief period of time. A couple of years ago maybe?

When I ignored a user, his or her posts to a thread did <em>not</em> bubble to the top of <em>my</em> list of discussions. It's a matter of sorting by the last post by an unignored user, rather than sorting by the absolute last user.

I was sad when that stopped working.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, Founder could 86 the member, if he so wishes.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    As for why old threads are open (they used to be closed after some time as well), I suspect it was because SJG just kepts spamming founder with whingy bullshit posts, and founder just did it to shut him up.

I've never seen a more worthless poster to a discussion board before in my life. No reviews, not on-topic posts, prolific off-topic posts on on-topic threads, and few, if any, on-topic replies to other on-topic posts. It used to be somewhat amusing to see him respond to a topic about breast size with a review of a book on Meso-American Mound People, but it gets pretty boring after a while.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    GMD, you have your head up your ass.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Though the "SJGHATESWOMEN" troll's latest shenanigans are dumb, it's worth noting that the troll did come about as a result of SJG threatening a dancer (Wiffle Waffle) in 2019.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ That is 100% untrue!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    No, it's not. It's a 383-post thread, but if you get to about 1/4 to 1/3 down, it all starts about there.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6920…

Supplemental:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6943…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6944…

One has to wonder why you've never bumped *that* thread, SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    What you are saying is untrue. I told her that she would not get to go on and on about me, not anywhere.

That is all.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ishmael, I said to Waffle exactly what I have said to you many times. And I say it again to you now.

In no F2F venue would you get to go on and on about me like this. Not in a public place, not on the sidewalk, not anywhere, not even in your place of work. You only post here because it is online and because you have no respect for this forum. You are a keyboard coward.

And with you Ishmael, I would demonstrate a harshness which I would not with Waffle.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If you mean a harshness of tone, I believe that. Otherwise ... no.

I was *far* from the only one who saw the things you said to Waffle as a threat (as seen in that and the related threads), and she saw it that way as well.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    This hijacked thread makes me think threads need to be locked after 24 hours, now.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon you use every thread as a soap box for your fucked up politics and overly sheltered views
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And yeah f2f none of these social retards would say anything along the lines of what they say here.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Politics? Do you see any politics on this thread? You sure you weren't hospitalized with an acute exacerbation of mental retardation?

If I were in a room F2F with you, I would wonder why I've fallen so far. I hate Vegas and especially Vegas strip clubs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're a mental midget
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You can wipe the egg of your face on bringing up politics here. Go worry about your own healthcare, you can come back and be the same fake pimp we all know and loathe later.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    Why any of you still think the founder cares at all about your opinions re: this board amazes me. You realize he named this entire section after this site's biggest off-topic troll, and then gave same troll VIP even though he's never posted a review or, to best of anyone's knowledge, ever stepped foot inside a strip club?

I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, though. So many of you complaining about SJG/Icee are part of the Venn diagram overlap who applaud Juice, even though he is a self-admitted plagiarizer of posts and has also posted well over 100 fake reviews (which also didn't get him banned by the founder, but did earn him rotating taglines at the top of TUSCL).
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @CMI I actually reread that entire 383 post thread. Pure comedy.

I miss waffle. And SJG has, surprisingly, become a lot more bearable than he was a couple years ago.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Also, C*O*N*S*E*Q*U*E*N*C*E*S
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Leave em alone OP. We need 10 yesr old treads
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I cant live witout 10 year old treads
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Chilly Palmer is right! SJG needs his vip access back!!!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Founder, please give SJG back his vip. Then Chilly Palmer can stop whining
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    To Chili's point, occasionally TUSCL weirdly rewards and idolizes its worst participants.

Also, I've never been a Juice "fan". We PMed one time where he tried to explain to me why trolling was fun, and we just didn't see eye to eye.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'm convinced SJG is Founder's cousin.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, you have available to you, not just one, but two underground circle jerk rooms, Verified and VIP.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I remember the Wiffle Waffle kerfuffle. I'm sure solo_jerkoff_guy is denying that what he wrote in a clearly threatening tone doesn't actually constitute a threat, but I know I would have taken it that way if it had been directed at me. And I recall WW taking it that way too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ He is. And she did.

Along with many other people.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    SJG is all piss and vinegar about F2F, for a guy who talks about an invincible privacy wall that keeps F2F away.

You need to lighten up. Then, I'd buy you an HJ (Huffy job), a BJ (bicycle job), and if you're nice enough, an FS (full Schwinn).
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I seem to remember him taking that same tone with prevert, which made me laugh out loud. Mostly because prevert would wipe the floor with him without breaking a sweat. I've hung out with prevert a number of times, and unless solo_jerkoff_guy's background and training are even <em>remotely</em> similar to prevert's, it's no contest.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ishmael and GMD, all I told Waffle was that no where f2f would she get to go on and on talking about me, not even in her strip club.

She went ballistic and so I repeated it several times.

And now I am saying the same to you two nitwits. No where f2f would you get to go on and on talking about me, not in a retail place, not on the sidewalk, and not in your work places.

And even online, the both of you would do well to find something else to talk about.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Well? Do you have an impregnable privacy wall that would make F2F never happen, and your threats are silly? Or do you not have a privacy wall, and you'd see us F2F to make us regret it?

They're contradictory. You can't have both. Which one is it?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon,

I don't go looking for trouble. But if needed, I will do always what is necessary.

What baffles me though is why you want to keep engaging in a pointless belligerence which no one would let you get away with f2f?

You are a keyboard koward and you are showing complete disrespect for this board and its members.

SJG

MonaLisa Twins
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCprklY9…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I don't suffer fools on or offline.

For all your threats, if you saw me F2F, you'd be docile as a kitten.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But you are making yourself into a fool online.

You would not be getting to go on and and on talking about me in any f2f venue.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon would be scared shitless of being confronted in person. But knows no one here will waste time on that
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "And even online, the both of you would do well to find something else to talk about."

I choose to continue addressing the reality that you have threatened many people on this forum, including women. That's abhorrent and no one here should act as if you're harmless or just "eccentric."

So, you just stated that there would be consequences "even online" if I didn't talk about something else. So, go for it.

Enforce your consequences.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    SJG, I wouldn't talk about you offline because internet shit talkers are a dime a dozen. If I saw you, I'd probably say "no, sorry, I don't have any spare change."

Icey, you know where I club and when. You want to confront me, nothing is stopping you. Otherwise, you can stop running your mouth about things you'll never do.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ishmael and Tetradon, locked in basement rooms posting on a message board because you have nothing else you can do.

F2f you would be stopped from going on and on talking about me.

On this board, you both would do well to find something else to talk about. You two are as bad as the sock puppet troll who just bumped hundreds of threads.

SJG

While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs79I7d1…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Like Ishmael said, go ahead and enforce your consequences. We're calling your bluff.

Otherwise go back to talking chaos magick and stop writing wolf tickets.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    In no f2f venue would you get to go on and on talking about me.

You are a keyboard koward. You post on this board because you have no respect for it or its members.

You would do well to find other stuff to post about.

SJG

MonaLisa Twins
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ More wolf tickets. Find something else to talk about. You're boring.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Keeping threads open is what allows us topical depth and continuity.

That recent disruptor troll can be dealt with in other ways, like flood control, or by just scrolling past his stuff.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Topical continuity doesn't happen. Topics die after a certain time, events pass, members come and go, context is lost. You can bring them back to life but like a zombie it isn't the same.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Why don't you start a thread about something which can be continued?

People could look up more information and post it. That is how the WWW works. It is boundless and it grows faster than you can mine it.

SJG

MonaLisa Twins
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKRle7mg…

Day Tripper (often cited at the start of Jazz-Rock) Seems to be 4 triplets per measure, though there are othe ways you could notate it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2umIzu…
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ HOLY SHIT I didn’t realize the San Jose Library was open this late on Saturdays.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Shailynn's mom, having pulled Shailynn out of high school, she figures now she can sell the house and they can live on the road, until the end of next school year when Shailynn starts at Bob Jones University.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I start a thread when I have something to say, rather than bumping an old one. Anything political, for example, a few months is an eternity for something to change. The old material isn't "context," any more than milk left in the summer sun is "finely aged."

I also don't come here for friends, per se. I come to discuss a few topics that polite company doesn't permit, or I'll jump on something random and add a comment or two.

"People could look up more information and post it. That is how the WWW works. It is boundless and it grows faster than you can mine it."

Yup, that's the problem. Most of it is garbage, and dated quickly.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Well political subjects are always stuff that is ongoing. There are always new development.

And the rules about what polite company does and doesn't allow is always an ongoing issue.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ The only thing we agree on (except Icey, why is he even here?) is that paying for sexual contact is awesome.

By polite company I mean mainstream society. I have a few friends I can talk strip clubs with, but except for one they don't have the range of SC experiences the guys here do.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    My point though is that all these subjects you mention are ongoing issues. You could make threads to allow continuity on them.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'd rather start afresh, thank you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This limits the depth explored and it makes it harder for new people to read the thread and then jump in.

When people can continue on the same thread, things go deeper.

And this is standard on most message boards.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7828…

SJG

Day Tripper
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2umIzu…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    It also makes new people feel as though they're interrupting. Especially here, where most threads degenerate into furthering longstanding personal feuds. We, of all people, need fresh starts.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well hopefully people can self moderate and end the personal feuds.

If we have long running threads people can spend some time and see what they are about, and likely some will be about things about which they are already knowledgeable. We need people bringing in such knowledge.

SJG

MonaLisa Twins
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Won't happen. People don't like to read 100 post threads. And it's a titty bar message board, not the Southern Baptist Convention. Feuds seem to go forever.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    As we get people more involved in long running threads, and about things which are of their interest, the feud level should reduce.

SJG

MonaLisa Twins
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'll take the other side of that bet.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well lots of other message boards have long running threads. They even tell people to search through the exiting threads before starting new ones.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I hereby submit nearly every TUSCL thread into evidence.

We're not the most moral folk.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But strip club patrons are smart people, just like the women who dance in strip clubs are generally above average in smarts and conversation.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Not smart enough not to argue at the drop of a hat
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Also... I'm still waiting for my "consequences."
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @Shailynn did you forget the time difference? We're on the west coast, it's just now getting to 5:40pm. SJG's posts should end in about 20 minutes.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, there are lots and lots of old threads which I plan to add to. It just takes time to come up with new material to make substantive posts. But having the old threads open remains important.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Important to who ? certainly not to the vast majority of board users !!
    This is just a selfish assertion and the majority want this practice to go away.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    THis is how we get topical breadth and depth.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ This is a titty bar message board, not the Harvard faculty lounge. Topical breadth and depth here involves the best places to get extras in a given city.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You are assuming that strip club patrons are only interested in Right Wing News, Right Wing Politics, Financial Speculation, and Pro Sports. You are underestimating strip club patrons and dancers, and especially in the internet era where anyone can learn about anything they want.

SJG

Milk'n Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErHo_oCk…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^You keep forgetting several things, I don't assume anything, that's all you and you keep making an ass of yourself!
    This is not your private blog, I am not really interested in Right wing or Left wing anything, and first and foremost, you need to exist here in some form of co-ordination with all of the other forum users, start your own fucking threads, or stay on fucking topic, is that too hard for you, if so too fucking bad. I'm just a short fuse away from putting you on ignore permanently, that will be your loss.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "You are underestimating strip club patrons and dancers"

I am observing the discussion content of the last couple years. Your sex and chaos magick conversations are 90 percent you talking to yourself and 10 percent other TUSCLers making fun of you.

If you want to talk left wing politics, there's always Icey, but i don't blame you for not counting him.

I wish there was more conversation about finance, as I like investing and us right wingers, believing in self reliance, often have money to invest.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    So called Investment is a scam, getting people to put money into things they have neither control over nor knowledge of. They are just betting against the managers of the pension, insurance, and hedge funds. Their trades are so large that they determine the prices. And they operate with the support of racks of array processor computers doing princple component analysis that tell them what they should be trading out of and what they should be getting into. And this changes trade by trade, as the prices of everything are always changing.

If it seems biased in the positive, this is simply because the leaders of both major political parties know that they have to keep the ponzi scheme going.

So it is just a way of riding on the backs of working people.

If someone really wants to practice self reliance, they and close associates will be starting their own businesses, but putting money into nonsense, and not supporting a system which eventually will price them out of their own lifestyle.

SJG

The best of George Gershwin ( Rhapsody in Blue , I got rhythm, etc etc ) HQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5oxKdrO…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And what do you think business owners do with their money? Stuff it in a mattress? Put it in a savings account getting a few basis points? No, they invest it in risk-bearing instruments.

As one who's been on the other side of the institutional investment machine, yes, most people don't know what they're up against. But they could mimic the market in a passively-managed index fund and beat most hedge funds anyways.

If you really want to practice self-reliance, buy a plot of land and grow vegetables, and hunt for the rest (if deforestation and green regulations allow). Otherwise, you're in the system.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    What they do with the money is expand their businesses and start new businesses.

So called "Investing" or "Wealth Creation" is a scam because you are buying into things you know nothing about and have zero control over. It is just a head trip.

It looks like it works simply because both political parties know that to win elections they have to go along with the ponzi scheme and let people rid in the backs of workers.

If you Tetradon did not have these store clerks, gas station attendants, officer workers, school teachers, police, and fire fighters that you could ride on the backs of then you would have no choice but to take one of those jobs yourself.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And what do you think expanding their business and starting new businesses is? That's called "investment."

I'm sure you speak from your extensive experience in investing and creating wealth? Because I do. I've been the "competitive edge" that hedge funds get. But it felt meaningless. Now, I contribute to human pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, giving doctors the tools to save lives. And make enough money to enjoy the company of beautiful women for it.

Your Marxist theory of people "riding on the backs of workers" is cute, but resulted in more death and misery than any ideology in the history of man. Capitalism has brought more people out of extreme poverty than communism or socialism--however they're dressed up--ever could.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "What they do with the money is expand their businesses and start new businesses."

I have my own business, and I have used the earnings from my investments to build that business.

"So called 'Investing' or 'Wealth Creation' is a scam..."

On average, my investment in "scams" has provided a strong return on investment that supplements what I earn from my business, and no one would consider me to be a Wall Street fat cat.

"...because you are buying into things you know nothing about..."

Not true. Like any good investor, I do research. And that research has paid off.

"...and have zero control over..."

Also not true. I have absolute control over where my money goes. If my research indicated that an investment is going in the wrong direction, I can move that money elsewhere.

"It is just a head trip."

A 'head trip' is thinking that endlessly talking to yourself in a thread about Gnosticism and transistor radios does sweet fuck all for a website about strip clubs. You're mania isn't about improving anything. It's about trying to appear intellectual for an audience that you're too shallow and autistic to realize doesn't care about your navel-gazing worldview from a public library internet kiosk.

Also ... I'm still waiting for you to dole out my consequences. Because I'm not done talking about how you're creepy as fuck.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Also, I think old threads should be locked after 90 days.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, usually what people call investment is just passive gambling, not putting money into their own ventures.

Ishmale, You as a share holder do not have any significant degree of control. Proxy vote only and with that you won't be able to change anything, unless you have put so much money in that you have bought the business. Its really just a glorified version of casino gambling, or like gambing on horse races.

And keeping threads open is how we get topical breath and depth.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Typical response by losers and slackers, to things that they don't understand, is if it doesn't benefit them it's a scam, guess what, sitting home getting handouts is a bigger scam, those lazy fucks getting money and food stamps to stay home and do nothing of value, they are the true scammers and grifters.

Old threads become rancid and clog up the board, much of that old information is outdated and useless shut them down.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    People who get food stamps generally are not consuming many resources, living pretty low on the hog. They aren't riding on the backs of the working poor.

And they aren't spewing out bull shit either.

We live in a society of extreme surplus of every good and service.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I have complete control over where my money is invested and how much I invest.

Starting your own business is as much a gamble as anything else, and if you believe otherwise then you're a moron. I started a business at the beginning of a pandemic, and while I had some beliefs and indicators that it would work out, there were also a lot of unknowns that could have wrecked the whole thing. Thinking that having your own business puts you in control over everything is a fantasy held by those who don't have their own business.

And by that I mean you, the jackass who has been going on about an "organization" that only exists in your creepy brain.

Also, Also, I think old threads should be locked after 90 days and you still haven't followed through on those consequences you promised.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But after you make your buy in you have only the smallest sliver of control over how the company operates.

The only start up businesses which have a super high failure rate are those backed by venture capital. The mom and pop businesses have a very high success rate, and once they are delivering product almost nothing can shut them down.

https://www.amazon.com/Money-No-Object-V…

And you Ishmael are demonstrating what creeyness is.

Making threads which are open to being continued means less new threads, so it is easier to find things.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    >People who get food stamps generally are not consuming many resources, living pretty low on the hog. They aren't riding on the backs of the working poor <

People who get food stamps are getting a resource that has been earned by someone else, they are riding the backs of other people that are actually working and paying taxes.

>And they aren't spewing out bull shit either.<

So tell me how they are entitled to my hard earned money, that's pure unadulterated bullshit

>We live in a society of extreme surplus of every good and service.<

Thanks to those scams and capital markets you are constantly running down, and no thanks to the likes of those collecting government benefits and spewing out bullshit
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ P.S. threads need to be locked down after 90 days
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, nothing per say has been "earned" by anyone else.

People who go along with the Wealth Creation Scam and the idea that that puts them above other people is complete bull shit at every level.

Advancing technology is what has given us these surpluses. The technology was created for war, for killing people, but it is here now taking jobs away from people. We should not be expecting people to maintain market employment. This costs our society far too much.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    >No, nothing per say has been "earned" by anyone else.<

So we are all slaves or serfs and are obligated to work for you Kings and Lords for free

>People who go along with the Wealth Creation Scam and the idea that that puts them above other people is complete bull shit at every level.<

Like the stay home and get handouts of taxpayer dollar scam, is all about being above other people what are you all, Kings and Lords and we owe you lazy fucks support and a living ?

>Advancing technology is what has given us these surpluses. The technology was created for war, for killing people, but it is here now taking jobs away from people. We should not be expecting people to maintain market employment. This costs our society far too much.<

So how did this technology come about through the efforts of working people like me, or lazy entitled Kings and Lords like you ?

Shut down old threads after 90 days
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, no one is obligated to do anything. But if you are getting money or property there are obligatory taxes.

And the people who do the work should not have to listen to scum like you 25.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You are existing off of my taxes and charity but you call me scum, you need to back off, if I so decide to behave like you you won't have a library to post from, you are a leech you know that don't you.
    Threads should be locked down after 90 days !!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No one exists off of you 25. You are claiming that you can take money or property out of our economy, living off of our laws, and that you are not obllidged to pay taxes. And then you insult working people. THis is why I call you scum.

And we have open threads so that we can post about topical stuff, not just argue with an idiot like you.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ First you make insinuations and get them are refuted soundly and logically, then you start calling me names. Son on the smartest day of your pathetic and sad life, you weren't even close to being able to match intellectually with me, and son believe me , today ain't the smartest day of your unhappy life.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    25, you are the sour puss who is complaining.

Other people just accept their role in the world. They do their jobs, they pay their taxes, and they keep on learing.

They don't blame people who have less money that they do for their own limitations or for our societies problems.

And they don't try to censor message boards

And this is why I call you a scum.

SJG

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Intellectually there's a deficit son, too bad for you, but you've never been the brightest bulb in the chandelier, nor the sharpest knife in the drawer. Better luck in your next life.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ You are the one who is bitching 25, and you are the one who is blaming other people for your own limitations, and you are the one who is trying to censor a perfectly good forum.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL really if that's what you took from that exchange wow you are even dumber that I thought.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you need some diaper rash cream.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    BYE Felicia
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, thanks for continuously bumping a thread that says "please close threads after 90 days."

I realize that not everyone ties their self-worth to this forum as much as you do, but you're still just one guy of many here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Looks like trilladon and 20fag keep bumping a thread about limiting thread activity. Fucktards
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And getting a message out there.

Aren't you supposed to be working yourself into a coronary.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, I guess I think of it like this. Back in the 90's the magazines Mondo 2000 and Wired debuted.

These were the first which assumed basic computer literacy in how they wrote.

Things like Time and Newsweek, and broadcast Television, never assumed this. They assumed that people knew nothing. And they were dumbed down in a lot of other ways too. Seemed like they were writing to my grandparents.

But Mondo 2000 and Wired changed this. They assumed that you had extensive experience with using computers.

I see this board in a similar manner. In this age of widespread literacy, the internet, and the wikipedia, I assume that our members know all sorts of things and will want to converse about them.

Just because a guy likes strip clubs that does not mean that all his life is about is alcohol and cumming in his pants.

I am convinced that people would post on more eclectic threads and that they would start such threads themselves, if they were not being subjected to bullying and trolling.

And I have seen members who tried to post more interesting stuff eventually walk away in frustration, because of all the knucklehead trolling.

SJG

London Andrews
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/1110460368/…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, "I am convinced that people would post on more eclectic threads and that they would start such threads themselves,"

I don't know where you get this confidence from. 90% of the discussion board is something related to tits and alcohol, most of the rest is politics, or enfant provocateurs like Icey trying to get a rise out of people.
    Most of your "eclectic" topics are you talking to yourself, or people making fun of you for talking to yourself.
    So why do you try to do it here?

Anyone weak enough to be cowed by the cast of characters here, must live a boring life.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We have had other members, but they left in disappointment.

Of course we can talk about tits, and we can talk about alcohol. But we can also talk about lots of other stuff, and this is just as relevant to the lives our members live.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'll believe it when such discussions arise organically.

There are plenty of places to talk politics, finance, sports, books, cars, but few to talk tits.

That's why there's "The Ultimate Strip Club List."

God bless tits!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But this is primarily male forum and including many highly educated people, and people who are employed in ways which use technical and scientific skills.

So if the trolling stops, there will be a broader range of posting. And keeping the cache of threads open is key to this.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "So if the trolling stops"

We'll all convert to Mormonism before that happens.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, without the old threads there wouldn't be enough places for you to post good stuff.

SJG

Weather Report - Live at Montreux (1976) [Remastered]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvfXA2S…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Don't know where you're getting that from, I don't recall a single time when I went several pages back to bump an old thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well there are lots of good old theads. And you could start some yourself.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'll pass. I don't have the time to scroll back over antique threads.

If I start something, it'll be something reasonably successful titty bar enthusiasts can opine on. I have many other venues to talk most other topics.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You are selling TUSCL and its members short.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I am observing based on experience.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Things are radically better on TUSCL than say 5 years back. It just take people willing to open more eclectic topics.

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Not holding my breath.
    Like I said, most of your "eclectic" threads are you talking to yourself, or people making fun of you for talking to yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    People are intimidated by the level of trolling.

Today everyone needs a life long continuing education.

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    There are millions if not billions of other websites to get it. And precious few for discussing tits.

You aren't the one to give the education, in fact you're widely ignored.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But this is a unique environment, all most entirely Male PL's.

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    With the common interest of tits.

Unique for its cast of crazy characters, not for intellect.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tits and intellect are not incompatible.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Just rarely intersecting
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Our local clubs are no touching. They are where you learn how to talk to young women. On the whole they are smarter and more conversant than the general population. Usually I get along very well with a large number of them.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Post a review of one
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    TUSCL is not a strip club. It is a message board built around the idea of talking about strip clubs.

Message boards attract smart people.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Women like smart men, many of them do.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "But this is a unique environment, all most entirely Male PL's."

And your creepy behavior has played no small part in driving dancers away.

"Message boards attract smart people."

I'm not sure if that's the most false thing ever stated anywhere, but it's in the top 3.

"Women like smart men, many of them do."

Sure. Most women go into stripping to find the Mensa member of their dreams. It's not because they make a shitload of money by making dicks hard.

Threads should be closed down after 90 days.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ishmael, crawling out from under your rock I see.

sJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Cacaplop, how does it feel to be a complete fucking loser at the only reason you're here, to shut the board down with spam?

Threads should be closed down after 90 days.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    SJG again resorting to name calling when he can't make a logical point.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, at least you've got me to talk to. Otherwise you'd be all alone.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'd rather be alone. It'll happen in another hour, and Sunday.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Maybe you can reserve one of the two Underground Circle Jerk Rooms all for yourself?

Or maybe you just want to pull the bed covers up over yourself.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Maybe you can gather the other San Jose homeless around the trash barrel and have that circle jerk you're obsessed with?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Now for 18 hours of peace...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon you fuck face!

Don't read threads or posts you don't like.

Learn to use ignore.

SJG

Stanley Clarke
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeXWxroV…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW7a1rTI…

Buddy Guy, Knock on Wood
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YUbZo6i…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpa6nvfx…

Norah Jones, Something
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC42CJoB…

While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTMc2i6…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-BNTeJ…

THE ROLLING STONES - Hand Of Fate (1976) w/ Billy Preston in Paris
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdkDQ_VS…

Jumpin' Jack Flash, Paris 1976
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36DtA8pI…

Honky Tonk Woman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msVM8Bqg…

Only Rock 'n' Roll
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blf_JvS-…

Tumblin' Dice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8vBqXW…

The Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice - Oakland 1994 w/ early Lisa Fischer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5MfBAwm…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7Eb0JDR…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Friday January 21 5:30 pm PST to Monday January 24 2:30 PST.

69 hours peace.

I'm thinking that 90 days was a bit long
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Just curious @SJG who’s thread is this anyway why does he need to use ignore why don’t you start your own thread “fuckface”
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon and twentyfive, why don't you bozos come up with something more substantive to post about. You should like you each have a severe case of diaper rash.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL again with the childish insults when you know you don't have a point.

Why haven't you ignored me or 25?
    Why do you keep bumping this thread?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You are such a fuckn twat I mean really why do you think you can do whatever you want and get away with it
    Your new name is fuckface it fits
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG advocates for a diversity of topics, until it's a topic he doesn't like.

Because SJG doesn't actually want diversity at all.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ He thinks the board is his little private fiefdom. He sets the rules, he enforces good conduct, he determines the scope of discussions. Except he doesn't.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon and Ishmael, all kinds of good stuff you guys should post about. But instead you opt for being whiny bitches.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL who's getting whiny here again?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Tetradon, you need to learn to post without making it be about me.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You need to fuck right off of my thread.

Or go ahead and keep bumping it, and show Founder how much interest there is in keeping necro-threads dead.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, you are a walking necro.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Sick burn. How will I ever recover?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Just chill out and make up some topics of your own to post about. See who jumps in.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I am. You're the one who keeps coming back here.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You are the one who wants to keep trying to censor this board and dumb down the conversation so that even you would not like it.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    No, I don't want to censor it, you don't see me arguing for certain topics to get shut down. I can more than hold my own against any shithead troll here.

Only for the board to be kept readable. Per the original post on this thread, locking them keeps it readable.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Open threads is how we make a place for more diverse topics.

The women who dance in strip clubs are old enough that they are presumed capable of deciding who they want to fuck.

You Tetradon are old enough that you should be able to decide for yourself which message board posts you want to read, and not to need someone to restrict the board for you.

SJG

Weather Report Heavy Weather (Complete Album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlee09qm…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    You completely ignored what I said. The board is not your playground, though you seem to tie an inordinate amount of personal identity to it. Get psychological help.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, this board is not your fiefdom. Learn to use the scoll bar, learn to hide threads. You continued posting about this topic is just spam.

SJG

Chaka Khan Germany
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Cc6uFP…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ What, you absolutely need to have the last word? I'll just post after 5:30 PST.

You do not own this board. Your opinion is one of many. As is mine. But I don't pretend otherwise.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Nothing is forcing you. You clicked on this thread, and sounds like you read it.

So...

Go away, Cacaplop.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I am responding to the venom you are putting out. You are the one spamming and engaging in anti-member negative meta-narrative.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I was talking to Cacaplop.

You're actually being civil on another thread, so I'm civil back.
    You're acting the fool on this thread, so I'm pointing that out.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, you are making a fool of yourself on this thread, arguing to close down threads and to make it harder to have more varied convos.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Think you're alone in that opinion. I don't see anyone of any repute coming in to defend you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, making appeals to the herd is a character disorder.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And thinking you have some position of authority here is delusional.

You're on the same side as Icey and Cacaplop. That alone should make you rethink.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, hiding behind the herd is a character disorder. It is the basis of the Republican Party.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Hiding behind? I made a thread on it that's drawn 200+ posts. That isn't hiding.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Clorox mopping is finished, Underground Circle Jerk Room is back open. Better hurry before all the seats fill up.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ What's with the obsession with circle jerks?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is where the members who expect everyone to be like minded hang out.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Whatever floats your little boat
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You won't find people saying things you don't want to read in the Underground Circle Jerk Room.

Good air ventilation, but no windows.

Only way in or out is that hatch out in parking lot. Just tell them the code phrase, "Women are Superfluous" and they will let you in. That hatch is the center of the ceiling. So you climb down the ladder to the floor. Then select a seat, and you will know what to do.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ If you can access this site, you can probably get XHamster as well. Pound one out under the library table.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hurry, they're going to close the hatch, because the seats are filling up.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go ahead without me. I'll manage.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Dixie_Normus, thanks. I don't listen to Tetradon on this issue.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'd caution you against listening to Cacaplop on any issue. His hobby is trolling strip club message boards. It's a matter of time before Founder deletes him. Again.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, stop trying to stop discussion topics that you and a few vocal others don't like.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Except that's not what I'm trying to do.

You are one voice here with no power. So am I, but I don't pretend otherwise.

BTW thanks for bumping this thread over and over. You just can't leave sleeping dogs lie, and you keep pushing this thread to the top. Thx.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You are the one who bumped it today, and all you are trying to do is to make it harder to post about diverse topics.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ False. Look at the timestamps, and you'll see Cacaplop the Professional Strip Club Board Troll did so.

You can post on whatever you want. Still, no one will care.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    And this is why we keep old threads open, as they provide an orderly place to post diverse stuff.

SJG

Gnostic Christianity and the meaning of the Jesus Myth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3p8zEp…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ No, you can start a new thread that no one will respond to, without the disorienting discontinuity of what was discussed five years ago.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Closing time at La Biblioteca de San Jose.

I don't know why you keep responding, when I can get the last word just by posting at this time every day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion