tuscl

Return of the MILF

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
The complexion of many clubs has changed dramatically since COVID, especially at night. During periods when clubs were shutdown and/or very slow, girls with kids were forced into the vanilla workplace to make ends meet and many never returned. They were replaced instead by younger dancers who, while serving as good eye candy, do not quite possess the same skills.

Even worse though, many of those who DID return on a P/T basis dropped back out when monthly child tax credits started paying out at the beginning of the year. This of course was on top of enhanced SNAP benefits being paid out most of the year and, until a few months ago, enhanced unemployment. Oh and for those actually working when they lost the UI, higher wages due to labor shortages.

But there is finally hope again. These fucking job killing tax credit payments are finally expiring due to the wisdom of one Sen. Joe Manchin. Add to that the recent ends of various other diversionary programs and the current price inflation on basic goods and services and there is hope that we will soon see the return of the MILF to our beloved clubs.

41 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It will be a very welcome return. Finding a MILF with skills is usually a great experience.

I understand how guys can get fooled by young hotties, as they offer a great view. But in many cases, they haven’t honed their abilities like most MILFs.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ And when I say "MILF" I'm not talking about girls approaching menopause years. I like those girls ranging from 26-32 who are still young enough to look great, but who have the right combination of seasoning and incentives.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I believe I understand that “sweet spot” in terms of age, personal situation, and willingness.

It’s good that you provided more specifics, as I find the term MILF has become too broad a category to be useful anymore.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Hmmmm....I didn't know Manchin was a PL
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I have to agree with that preferred age range. While I do love to look at a 19-21 year old, attempting to have a conversation with one is quite challenging. And I ain't looking for no vestal virgin anyway. However MILF implies the girl has already had a child. I'm not opposed to having intimate relations with such. But I"m finding plenty of girls thru SA that are in their late 20's that have never had children. Maybe it's the cities I'm in.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    For an OP who has previously posted strong opinions in favor of strong gender roles and pronatalism in the past, it’s an odd thing to get mad about more women voluntarily dropping out of the workforce and also a government trying to incentivize procreating. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Real men don't need the government to pay for their babies or for their women to tend to them. 💪
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    The government shouldn't really be either encouraging or discouraging people when it comes to the decision on whether to have or not have children. When I took an income tax accounting course in college, we had a huge
    several hundred-page textbook. When the government tries to use the tax system to encourage or discourage various behaviors you end up with such a complex tax system that people can't do their own taxes and have to hire full time professionals to do it for them. We need to scrap this whole incredibly complex tax system and come up with something simple.

I like the older girls too. The added strip club experience is good but there is another reason I prefer them too. I can remember when I was 20, girls ignored me and then about ten years later started being more friendly to me. As women become older, financial security becomes more important to them and they appreciate the career-oriented guy with a decent income more and start to get tired of the slacker bad boy loser type. This is true both for when you are looking for a girlfriend or looking for a regular down at the strip club. A lot of my nicest regulars have been single moms in their late twenties with long gone baby daddies who appreciate it that I spend money on them so they can pay their bills.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    For what it’s worth, all my favorites have been moms, and older, in that 26-30 sweet spot. Just don’t connect with the real young ones
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Um... so do guys really think menopause starts at 33?

And here I've always thought there's a certain ease in the simplicity of a term like MILF- either she's a mom you wanna fuck or she's not- but here we have arguments for making it more complicated... isn't that what men are always accusing women of doing? 🧐
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ preach it sista, get des fools in line
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    "Stifler's mom" was not a MILF IMO.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I don't see any use for the term "MILF", except as a joke, or to be creepy. There are curvy dancers with no kids, and slim dancers with kids.

In the long run, reducing child poverty will help the kids grow up into tax paying citizens who stay out of prison. If Sinema had not block the repeal of the Trump tax cuts, the short-term inflationary and deficit-increasing effects of the tax credits could have been at least partially offset.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“^ Real men don't need the government to pay for their babies or for their women to tend to them. 💪”

LOL real men have decided they don’t need babies at all. And by real, I’m *not* talking about some supposed ideal personality, I mean actual living breathing cis American men today.
    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20…

But avoiding going too off topic…

Since “milf” is 26+…

In my opinion, how much club turnover to late/teens early 20s varies.

My home club has plenty of late 20s, 30s, and I think a couple in their40s from precovid including at night. But then I go out of town and one of the clubs was King of Diamonds in Minnesota, most of the “old crew” who had been at that club for years was gone. A couple of club regs were lamenting that they don’t know most of the dancers now.

Weekends would be super packed by a bunch of younger dancers. Weekdays they avoided it more and total # of dancers on shift was way down. It was WEIRD. Not complaining, because I selling VIPs back to back even on weekdays (at least until it was the end of the month, then it was a lot more brutal lol). Didn’t work any day times at that club so can’t compare ages from that shift time.

Then one club not too far away in Wisconsin had some older dancers who had been around for a while and still at it. And these weren’t “baby faced” or “Botox” older dancers in their mid 40s. They were blatantly so. And also upper 20s and 30s sprinkled in as well.

In South Dakota I think we were all late 20s and up. My guess is that is probably a self-selecting thing. Newer dancers may not be aware of nor even want to go to a club where you have to go long distances and book at idk.

From my vantage point there doesn’t seem to be a deficit in late 20s and up dancers as long as one is in certain clubs. Though that being said there has been an influx of newbies that a lot of dancers my age and older aren’t too fond of. (I don’t agree with a lot of the criticisms but that’s just me)
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    ^^”And here I've always thought there's a certain ease in the simplicity of a term like MILF- either she's a mom you wanna fuck or she's not- but here we have arguments for making it more complicated... isn't that what men are always accusing women of doing? 🧐“

Using common sense and reasonableness to make a point - now that is such a mom thing to do. Plus I am imagining her being naked when she says it so it’s also sexy as hell.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    2022 is gonna be my year, finally!!!! The MILFs are coming back and the hottest MILF on the planet, Britney Spears is out of her conservatorship. She will be broke by summer, so she’ll be stripping and I can finally take her to VIP and have all my wildest dreams come true.

Meanwhile SJG will still be dreaming of goats.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    @Mack & Gob- thanks for backin' me up! 😉😘💋🔆
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    For myself, I just plain prefer women. Women have experience, know what they want, often because of past bad choices and are far easier to talk to.

When I look at all of my favorite dancers over the years, their ages have been from 29 to 51. There were at least two GILFs, and possibly more. I can't think of more than three or four of them that didn't have children, some grown and on their own.

Why do I enjoy these women? It's because they provide a lot more complete experience.

• EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    ^Well said, sir! 💋
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I find a MILF vibe to be very sexy. I want to sound like I have standards - like age, and good looks - but that is a load of shit.

My requirements are simple - a consenting adult woman - nothing more and nothing less.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    To each his own of course, but I find MILFs to be much more relatable and reliable than most childless dancers. There is something very maturing about having others who rely upon you. Most of my all time favorites were mothers and the couple who weren't were supporting others (one with a mother who couldn't work and another who needed to send money to her family in Russia). My experiences with unencumbered dancers, OTOH, are more of a mixed bag.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    This thread got me thinking about how often I actually know the milf status of a dancer. I typically don’t ask and I don’t imagine all the moms will divulge that info. Some pretty readily do but I know of several dancers who didn’t mention it until I got to know them much better because they wanted to keep their private lives private.

Also, I don’t take everything I hear as gospel anyway. I shade some of my own info because I consider it too personal and I assume dancers do the same.

I apologize in that my comment is tangential to the OP but, thinking about it, I’m not sure I very often know the actual parental status of these gals. I do look for a certain personality vibe that seems to reflect a certain amount of maturity but it’s not dependent on whether they actually have a kid.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I guess I'm in the minority. I think I prefer the same age range, the mid to late twenties. But, my experience with mothers has been hit or miss, mostly miss. Very few of my faves have had kids at home. I also enjoy chatting with the 18-25yr olds, at least for a little while. I'm not gonna try and have a deep conversation about life experiences, but some topics can be fun. Having the old "in my day" conversation, talking about how different the world is now compared to when I was a kid. Movies/sports/celeb gossip type shit. Different viewpoints about different clubs. I'm not gonna discuss Nietzsche & Plato or 401k's & Mortgages, but I have enough of those conversations outside of the strip club.

By the way, when I think MILF, I think older than 26 for sure. I picture it very much int he American Pie sense, the mother of a teenager I knew at the time when I was also a teenager. That means they've basically gotta be mid thirties and more likely late thirties to early forties. Young strippers with kids I think of more as teen moms.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Dolfan, I try to weave Nietzsche into every strip club conversation that I can. Not that I fully understand the guy but I figure it makes me seem smarter than I actually am.

Nietzsche is the former middle linebacker of the Green Bay Packers, right?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I tend to gravitate to strippers more my age. Worked great for the last decade when I was in my 30s. Now that I’m older, not so much.

I go wild when I see a stripper or civilian in her mid to late 30s or early to mid 40s that’s hot. They are out there but let’s face it they’re kinda rare. To see an “older” woman who has taken care of herself is hot, although a lot of times she’s probably just lucky with genetics.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Maybe Joe Manchin has an account on TUSCL. When he sees this thread, he'll change his vote, to save young women from ricktimization.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you want single moms to be desperate enough for money that they fuck you....
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    I’m glad I didn’t miss this gem about Mr. Dugan:

RickiBoi said: "Real men don't need the government to pay for their babies or for their women to tend to them."

Mr. ThatX responded: “Did you find one to ask? Cause you certainly don't qualify.”

Phil sez: C’est Magnifique!
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Ever since I read the title to this thread, this little earworm has taken residence in my brain: https://youtu.be/uB1D9wWxd2w

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I also like the older dancers, whether or not they have children. They are just easier to relate to. Maturity comes earlier to women.

I go along with what docsavage and motorhead have posted.

The difficulty with the bail out payments was that they did not deflate the real estate and securities bubbles while taking care of people's needs. They used our treasure to prop up landlords and mortgage lenders. This was stupid.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That is a sweet throwback!

I’m guessing you are thinking - The Return of the MILF - as the updated hook. Not - The Return of the Rick?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Phil: I'll never tell another grown man how to carry himself, but tonguing another troll's ass is not a good look for you. Just sayin. 😉

@Cash: No return needed for me - I never left, lol.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Endless: I was feeling more of a "Return of the Jedi" theme when I posted, but I'm probably much older than you, lol.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Well said Rick! It’s good to be able to stay in the game, and enjoy the women. Your staying power is very impressive!
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    I eat Milfs and beans for breakfast
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It sounds like a gassy breakfast. Still delicious - but likely gassy after…
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Ah yes, the MILF. While she isn't coming back to the club any time soon, not with 4 kids to take care of, she still makes occasional time to see me. And yes, since she's only 25ish years younger than me (but if you were to see her naked you'd swear she was 10 years younger still), our conversations are much more "adult", for lack of a better word, than they are with the ones who are just past legal drinking age. Of course, her skills in the sheets are pretty damned awesome as well. She's the only one who can consistently get me off multiple times in the time we're together.

I sent her a Christmas gift this year, and she almost sent it back. :D
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Awesome!

SJG
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Two of my favorites have finally showed back up the last month, after nearly two years.

Other than those two, unfortunately not enough others have come back.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    For some of us (or at least in some areas), there was never a MILF exodus.
  • jestrite50
    3 years ago
    During the covid crisis I saw many clubs close here in Ohio and many dancers leave their jobs because of covid. Many have never reopened and many of the younger dancers have never come back. However as has been stated many of the older hot mama dancers have come back out of retirement. I'm talking not grannies but the 26-46 year old hot mama's that retired to raise their kids and now their kids are older and even some teens able to stay home alone so mama is out having a little fun and making a little "pin money" on the side. And I like it !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion