tuscl

Extinction of the Fugly/Morbidly Obese Stripper?

Monday, December 20, 2021 2:02 AM
I've been starting to hit a lot more clubs recently now that we've been coming out of these shutdowns and although it's somewhat anecdotal, I'm just not seeing that bottom of the barrel stripper that many clubs seem to have like at least one or two. That doesn't mean I think everybody is a 9 or 10 not every girl is my type, they might be somebody's type but I feel at least for the most part the girls I've been seeing have a right a dance. There's some girls out there where your kinda thinking to yourself, maybe we should look for a new line of work here? Those I'm not encountering. Are you guys sort of noticing this too? Well my first thought, for the sake our good friend Cashman, that should we all start some sort of conservation movement to preserve this now possibly endangered species of stripper? But my second thought and I don't know if it's been touched on before I don't if I had that talk on here or with somebody IRL but my theory is these girls just found a better job during this white hot post covid job market and said fuck it to stripping. Good for them and good for us. Am on to something or am I seeing shit, or just going on good nights?

26 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    There's also been a lot of clubs that didn't make it out of the pandemic, that I see still listed. I know founder put out the warning not to list clubs closed during Covid so it's probably under the radar at the moment but I could think of about 7 or 8 clubs around me that are done for. So there might be a sort of talent consolidation thing going on where strip clubs have more available talent to work with and the bottom layer is sorta getting phased out.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The dancers that should have moved on from dancing before the pandemic were forced to move on from dancing by the pandemic. It makes sense that most of those did not make a return to dancing. They probably weren't making tons of money. It's a separating wheat from chaff thing. But, you know, given time there will be a new population of dancers who should hang it up, but don't. I think Cashman will survive this brief shortage.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’m not going to name the club, but I remember seeing dancers selling there who would have been laughed out of other places if they tried to audition in other clubs I know of. But hey, it’s a glorious free market and the customers dgaf so it’s all good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    A lot of dancers who look healthy worry about loosing good customers, who get torqued about seeing nekked on stage, dancers who look obese, boney, or strung out. But there are also guys who don't like black dancers, A-cup dancers, where are we going to draw the line? Maybe the simple solution is for PLs to just look at their phones to avoid seeing what they don't want to see. To be on the safe side, the club wifi should have to have a name that won't cause divorces if the Mrs. sees it in the remembered wifi list.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Some people say "The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin". But I prefer "The closer to the bone, the sweeter the meat". Still too many chubby ones in my area.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    In the Atlanta area there were (pre-COVID) some larger dancers that were too Rubenesque for my tastes. However, they were the favorites of the blue collar Latino guys that were a big part of the club scene. I think there are less of them now because their clientele in no longer going to the clubs as regular. Limited data, but that's what I notice.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thank you for your concerns and prayers! A dancer carrying extra weight for the long northeastern winter can be a great find. So far, my recent club trips have turned up some sexy thick dancers! I’ve not found any true messes - yet. But nothing will stop me from pursuing that mix of sloppy filth.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I haven't seen it here. There's been some power shifts, where some clubs have upped their standards but others have lowered theirs. Maybe it's less of raising/lowering of standards and more external factors like you said. Perhaps the bottom rung girls at some clubs just got other jobs while the clubs were closed. As far as the shift in clientele, I feel like that's another chicken and egg question like shadowcat brought up in his thread about strippers or customers coming first. Is the clientele not there because they're not seeing their preferred bodies, or are those girls not there because the guys that paid them aren't? I think the whole world is struggling to understand cause/effect issues these days. Are fast food employees being rude because customers as assholes, or are customers being assholes because the employees are rude?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The ultimate chicken and the egg questions: Are extras given because he asked, or were extras taken because she offered?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    “Power shifts” lol I like that. That’s like a stripper supergroup, just like all those bands in the late 90s early 00s that formed out of other bands. Audioslave, Velvet Revolver. Now we have the Thursday evening shift at Cheetahs, a true power shift. No boobies smaller than a D cup and no lips that haven’t received Botox!!!! Lol
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Oh - that’s a different sort of power shift than I expected. I was thinking of a chunky dancer - gripping my junk like it was the last mozzarella stick in the middle of a group of hangry jumbos who haven’t eaten in 3 hours… Back to my dirty wide screen dreams!
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I meant more shifting of power from one club to another, you know like the club that had those bottom feeder girls doesn't need em anymore. So they're at the other club that previously had the hotter chicks.
  • rogertex
    3 years ago
    I like dancers with big asses. Some chubbiness comes with the territory. I know I'm not alone, there are more ass lovers than care to admit! Yes - there is DIFFERENCE between thick (proportioned) and obese (hanging flab) This comparison (Thick vs Obese) makes the point [view link] In the end, free markets rule.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Here in Indianapolis the strippers seem less attractive than the pre-Covid era. I think the problem is more on the demand side. Some of the higher spending older customers stayed away from the clubs because they were closed or they were afraid of catching Covid. For some of them, once they got out of the habit of going they never got back into the habit of going. Second, the labor shortages are being partly caused by people retiring early during Covid. Older guys may have more time now that they are retired but also may have less money to spend on strippers. Third, the increase in crime rates are causing some guys to move out of big cities to safer suburbs and they may not want to make the longer drive. Suburban strip clubs are pretty much blocked from opening here in Indianapolis so you have to travel to increasingly dangerous inner city strip clubs if you want to see some strippers. So, in addition to increased travel time issues, there are more safety issues now. All these factors have decreased the numbers of old guys with money in local clubs. Only hardcore strip club afficionados like me are still going and even I have decreased my visits. As the higher spending older customers have decreased in numbers, stripper incomes have decreased and that has caused a decline in stripper quality.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Roger I love thick is my favorite thing in the world. And I don’t even have anything against chunky. What I’m talking about is like just straight fat fuck Walmart motor wheelchair territory.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Muddy. There is thick - and even beyond thick can be very sexy. If a thick dancer decides to say fuck it - and steps on stage wearing something you’d see in those People of WalMart photos - that’s when I start to think she is either too chemically fucked up - or too lazy to give a shit. Thats when I’m not wasting my money on her. I apologize for acting like I won’t stoop that low. Give me a few beers and I will change my tune!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Just like I saw before COVID, mid range to upscale clubs can afford to be choosy, and still are. Some have turned down pre COVID dancers who put on the "COVID nineteen." However, down-market places that always hired obese dancers, continue to do so, even if they've porked up further.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    You say it like its abad thing!?!? I...just...can't. I am more on the spectrum of Longball's favorite type(s) and some things are best unseen.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I'm glad you guys like fat girls. I'll take the skinny ones. I'm fat enough for the both of us.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I used to say I enjoyed thicker dancers over the anorexic, boney, skinny ass, flat chested types. That is, until I went to a BBW night. I was expecting attractive thicker dancers. It was amateurs that were morbidly obese. 300 to 400 bills. I don’t say that any more
  • 8TM
    3 years ago
    I haven’t really noticed that. Something I noticed locally is an uptick in girls getting implants or going back to get bigger ones than they’ve already got. Not sure if covid was affecting the availability of the clinics or something.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m all good with a dancer who put on a Covid 19. If a dancer has gone over her usual dancing weight, that’s not an issue with me. If a dancer has done some surgical enhancements, that’s fine too. I am not choosy! If her tits are too sensitive for rough groping - that would possibly limit my enjoyment of a good hard fuck session.
  • tdn77
    3 years ago
    I still haven't gotten back to a club since the beginning of covid. This is partly because dancer quality had already been declining for a few years in / around Indianapolis. There were times I saw dancers that were so obese that I was shocked the stage didn't collapse. Once things opened up again, I started checking out reviews, and nothing tells me that dancer quality has improved.
  • rl27
    3 years ago
    Columbus Gold still has a few dancers who I thought would have left, now that many more of the hotter dancers have started showing up, including several of who quit over a year ago.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Down here in socal we just have less obese people in general. The only chunky strippers I've seen were either long time dancers who were putting on weight or post pregnancy girls returning to the pole. There's definitely a new crop of dancers coming up replacing the girls who didn't come back post pandemic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm seeing 2 extremes. Very young girls ...mostly not all that, and old fugly ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion