tuscl

Why do many PLs seem to only want a side of nekked?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Thursday, December 16, 2021 6:51 PM
I've always wondered about this. Why do PLs want strip clubs to have PPVs or otherwise show ML games on bigscreen TVs? Why do many PLs seem to spend more on booze than on dances? I can see have a couple three drinks, to help get into the fantasy that she might actually piss on you if you were on fire. But shitfaced drunk, why not just do that a home? I can see having basic food service as a convenience, but why do many clubs try (and generally fail) to have a good food service with a large menu? I think, if I started to care a lot about how good the wings were at a strip club, I'd go get myself tested for low T.

42 comments

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Why do guys go to bars without naked women? The rural Midwest has a bunch of tiny clubs that are more neighborhood bar than strip club but also either have a stage or a back area with dancers, usually 1-3. I think part of it depends if the bar's model is house fees and entrance fees vs. Alcohol sales. I would imagine less affluent areas are easier to keep the lights on focusing on food and beer with a side of tits. Local regulations also matter. If LEO cracks down it's basically glorified gogo dancing without good lap dances.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    For the same reason that you'll find many topless clubs fuller than the nude juice bars on any given night. Because many guys want the whole sexy social experience, including booze, broads, sports and sometimes food - and not necessarily in that order depending upon the time of night. To me there's nothing more depressing than sitting in a quiet nude juice bar with a bunch of guys staring intently at exposed vaginas like they just discovered fire. Those clubs are always so quiet and so many of the guys in them are weirdly creepy. 😴 You'll never convince me that the creepy quiet guy behaving like a budding gynecologist at the nude bar is "higher T" than the guy partying at the topless club down the street with booze in one hand and ass in the other. 😉
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Again ... some guys enjoy having more than one kind of fun in a strip club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Out here in Portland there are a lot of clubs that are no different than your local neighborhood dive bar with the exception that it has a stage (or two), a handful of strippers, and 1-2 tiny lapdance booths. And many of the regulars there are there to have a drink, watch sports, and/or play video poker more so than they are to be with a stripper. It's the prevalence of them all over this city which makes clubs mostly like this. Locals simply view strip clubs like a local neighborhood bar. Sure there are the PL monger types too, but I'd say there's just as many customers in a club on any given night that are there for everything else besides the strippers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I wonder if in 10 years Walmart supercenters will offer lap dances. Sounds like it will proly happen in Portland first. And the lap dancers at Costco will all be BBWs, no spinners.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Sure there are the PL monger types too, but I'd say there's just as many customers in a club on any given night that are there for everything else besides the strippers." Nah dude, don't be fooled. These guys aren't paying cover charges and strip club prices for drinks because they want a regular bar. This is something that dancers with limited skills and insights tend to believe, not the dudes who should know better. They are there because there for the booze AND the boobs, even if they pretend otherwise to avoid being pressured to spend.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @rick There's no cover charges at a lot of clubs out here and the drink prices aren't exorbitant because a lot of the times the strip club IS the local bar. Sure your type you just described are at those clubs too, but the type I described are there as well. And yes, I know better, having been a long time regular at various club like this over the years. I saw the same regulars and knew all their routines.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Hey you know Portland better than I do, but this is the exception rather than the norm. This whole "they are just here to drink and watch the game" is more often than not a baby dancer belief that actually makes little sense in most cases. In most areas, outside of a handful of fairly rural places where the local club IS the bar, it is much cheaper and less hassle to drink in the local dive bar than the local dive club. For the most part if a guy is in a SC, he wants to see titties and ass too, whether he behaves like it or not.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @rick of course. I'm not saying they aren't going to enjoy the eye candy and random visit while they are there, but honestly with some of these guys they just want to have a drink and/or sit and play video poker. Take away the strippers and they'd still show up and do their routine like it was a bar. And they're not that rare.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^ random *stripper* visit
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's interesting because a lot of strippers talk about Portland like country musicians talk about Nashville. I would think it would be annoying for them, that the clubs are full of customers who aren't there primarily for dances or don't want dances at all.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @ilbb yeah I think it does annoy some of them. You can't hustle the same way as a vanilla strip club like any other city. But there are mongers in those same clubs too. So a stripper just needs to read the crowd for the right customers. I was an extreme regular. And because the strippers knew I was a monger I would always get approached in the hope that I'd get dances with them over my CF or ATF DS. They knew it was desperation but it was better odds than trying the video poker dead beats.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    The main reason I can think of for strip clubs being fuller than normal during a pay per view or other major sporting event is that a lot of closet PLs use it as an excuse with their wife/girlfriend. It is easier for them to just say that they are getting together with a couple of the guys to watch the fight than to find another excuse to get out of the house at 9pm. Once a guy starts talking about watching boxing the girl is more likely to just tune him out and say "have a good time" instead of asking for details or asking to come with him.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    If you're in a 7-Up club or club with multiple stages with three or more dancers dancing at any given time, yet who needs a big screen television with a sporting event. I, however, often end up in dive clubs. There is usually one or two dancers in the rotation that are so unappealing to me that I'd rather read the label of my beer or count the number of air ducts in the ceiling then look at their naked flabby bodies on the stage. These are the times that a big screen television with NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, or even cricket for God's sake come in quite handy.
  • Book Guy
    3 years ago
    LOL. Stripper: "why do guys want things other than us?" Answer: "because you aren't necessarily the center of our universe." Duh. Other questions? :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Yeah but if you go to an Italian restaurant, you don't expect them to have tacos because Italian food isn't the center of your universe.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    A little bit of naked is nice, as normally women are not showing that much. But some strip clubs really do run on food and sports, and alcohol. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    In my state it’s bikinis and booze - or nude and juice. I’ve never needed to see exposed tits and vag on stage to make a decision on what dancer I want to get to know better. I actually feel creepy in a nude club when the dancer is spreading on stage. All nude is not necessary for me. I used to watch the games at my local strip club, which was cool. Before the pandemic, I would order food at a nearby strip club. I wouldn’t order anything fancy, just basic fare, and it was pretty good. But, the primary reason I’m hitting the club is women. The other aspects are just add ons and they aren’t the main attraction.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The same here, bikinis and booze or nude and juice. In this county we only have two nude clubs, and the girls can be only 18yo instead of 21. So the more OTC oriented girls are in the bikini and booze clubs. But I think that in places that have ITC mileage, you will more likely find higher mileage girls in the nude clubs. The exception though is our underground clubs. Officially bikini, but what goes on ITC and OTC is entirely unofficial. Giving the choice in a new place I would go to first to the nude club. For one thing, getting rid of the alcohol, IMO, gives you a higher quality of girls. For example I am intrigued by CA's San Gabriel Valley clubs. SJG [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    If I go to an Italian restaurant, the food is obviously a big part of it ... but there's also the setting/ambiance, the people who are there with you, the mood set by the other diners around you, the service, etc., etc. Even things like a great wine list or really talented bartenders add to the experience. The food is a big reason why people go out to dine, but they enjoy other parts of the experience at the same time. Which is why guys enjoy more than one kind of fun at a strip club. This isn't complex. I mean, Asian massage parlors are the questionable vending machines of sex work, and even at those places you get a lackluster massage to go along with getting your rocks off.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ AMPs vary in quality widely. It seems to be the metro, how much pressure from LE they have, and so how young and slutty the women are. The higher the density of AMPs, the more likely they are really good. San Francisco is awesome! AMPs shine in the back room part of the experience, 60 min with the girl of your choice, and at the best shops these are fully equal to strip club women. Strip Clubs shine in the front room, no need to commit and session, you can just hang out until you connect with the one you want to be generous with and get into a FRMOS with and then eet into the back room, and then start seeing regularly. With AMPs you need to do some window shopping first. SJG
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    If I (by accident) enter a dive club with pool tables and video games I prepare myself for fat ‘n uglies
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I once gave a club a “F” because they had Golden Tee
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ So are you saying that you only like "Gentleman's Clubs"? Does this mean that they don't serve alcohol, or just that they don't look like bars? Maybe they look more like Cocktail Lounges then? And then in your style places are they of the nude skin level? I've been plenty in both types, but the South Bay has more of the Bar type and only two of the Gentleman's Club type. These later also cost more money because not having alcohol they need to have a higher door charge. To me it seems like the San Gabriel Valley no alcohol - nude places are the best there would be in our state, UHM and sounding to be quite loose in the front room, enabling FRMOS for those who dare to pursue it. Because of AMPs I am very happy with UHM and preferring it. Because of the best of our underground places and because of AMPs, I recognize the supreme importance of that preliminary makeout session before committing. I think most PL's would opt for the nude club. Its just that zoning and alcohol laws in some states make it so there are less of them. AIK, in Oregon all the clubs are nude and with alcohol. When I was there long ago I was surprised to see that there were many per block and it looked just like they had added stages to bars. Their the laws don't pose a problem. And that state and that metro have the most clubs per capita. And this tends to drive up the quality and the mileage. SJG David Gilmor [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Does Golden Tee mean the same as Golden Shower.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @rd it seems pretty clear that you have a dependency on alcohol, which likely colors your opinion on this. As is typical of you, you can only support your "argument" with a facts-free slander, that non-drinking PLs are somehow more perverted than drinking PLs.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Interesting. I hardly drink every day Ilb, but when I do go out I desire the full experience. That's not unusual for most night shift guys and, indeed, is why the alcohol clubs are bigger and busier than the nude juice bars in areas that have a mix. As far as my characterization of the guys who choose nude juice bars over those serving alcohol where a choice is available, I'm just sharing a distillation of my cumulative experiences in states ranging from CA to NJ, FL, NY, CT and I'm sure a few other states I can't remember. Those clubs are often very quiet and so many of the guys in them are weirdly creepy. 😴 I'm sure there are exceptions, such as the after hours nude clubs that stay open long after the alcohol club are closed, but even then those places don't get hopping until very late and the guys are often already drunk when they arrive.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “Those clubs are often very quiet and so many of the guys in them are weirdly creepy” Interesting observation because that’s totally opposite from my experience. I prefer nude no alcohol clubs. I can drink at home. I don’t get to see lovely nude women at home. The loudest clubs I’ve ever been in are nude juice bars, especially in college towns
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Experiences will differ I suppose. Shoot just last night was a prime example. FL is one of those states with a mix of clubs. I went to one of the alcohol clubs and it was hopping with easily 20+ girls and 50+ guys at any one time. Then I finished the night by sobering up a little at a nearby nude bar, which had perhaps 8-9 guys and maybe 5 girls. Now these nude dancers were attractive so it was not due to a quality differential, but rather reflective of overall night time entertainment preferences in this area. The nude clubs tend to be smaller than their alcohol counterparts, due no doubt to lower capacity needs. I've seen similar things in many other areas. But I'm not going to tell someone else that his own experiences are invalid, so if you are clubbing in areas that are perhaps different then so be it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    About 10 years ago, I popped into a club in Montreal quickly to check it out. A beautiful dancer came on stage, who I think was of mixed European and Native ancestry. She had an hourglass figure and long, silky black hair. Many PLs ignored her, until her third song, when she got fully naked. Montreal, so not a juice bar, you're a gurlymon if you don't polish off a bottle of absinthe before you leave. I don't think this sort of creepiness correlates with affinity for alcohol. Ultimately, the more serious sort of creepiness is when you lack concern that you're taking advantage of a sex worker's self-defeating behavior.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I,too, have marveled at amazing boobies, figures, and routines on stage and wondered how can those guys in back on the lotto machines be ignoring this 😋 Takes all kinds I guess. And some of the time it's a dancer. Management gets a cut from the machines, so I understand why they are there, but OMG, look at those nipples 😍
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I guess its good for people who get depressed at home alone. Or people who wish they could like alone, but can't for $ or emotional blackmail reasons. It's expensive to spend a whole evening getting lap dances. I guess they may find it nice to play the slots or a game of pool when they don't care for who's on stage.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Breast milk is a powerful antioxidant drink. It is best sipped slowly. The cleaning practices employed in strip clubs are not very clean.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Here, nude no alcohol costs more, the door charge. They have to do that to get their money. But like say the Brass Rail, daytime no cover. If one is going everyday, then the alcohol club is a bargain. But really my preference is nude no alcohol because I believe it yields a better quality of girl, not accustomed to habitual drinking, or to dealing with drunks. And the Brass Rail is hard to take after dinner time, so many people, so many seats taken, and the group does show clear signs of intoxication. It is at night at the Brass Rail though that The System (tm) is effective. From about 10pm on, if you go there in a suit, girls you have never met will focus their attention on you, ignoring the tipping of other guys. But this of course is for OTC. Zero ITC mileage. At our underground circuit places they are always bikini in Santa Clara County and Topless in San Mateo County. But there are still more rules, like officially the tops can't come off unless the girl is on a stage of at least 18" height and at least 6' away. So in both counties the girls who want to emphasize titties in the face wear stuff which runs vertically and has nothing in the center. She will come up and just park her sternum on your face so you and she catch up on events. Lots of fun these girls. San Mateo County has zero nude clubs. Santa Clara County has two. But these have zero mileage and there are ordinances and agreements the management has been forced into which prohibit "off stage nudity". In San Francisco all the more extreme places are nude no alcohol, because then the only way LE can do anything about it criminal prosecution and that requires a high standard of proof and there is the possibility of a jury trial. Whereas a liquor violation is enforces with just an executive action. So in San Francisco LE is not the real spoiler. It is rather the nationwide operator which has perfected the modern clip joint. Like at Centerfolds it is $1200 per hour of VIP, $600 per half our, and they do their best to make sure their is no front room friendliness, so it is a big risk and the quality is compromised from the start. If you could pass out some $100 tips, maybe you could get a girl to violate "the women's rules" and open up, and then pay the $1200 fee, maybe it would be okay. But that is not reasonable and the girls are not used to FRMOS at all. I think getting back to the OP, I think it is why do some guys seem to want less than fully nude? Well I think it depends on what is going to happen. If it is no touching then of course you want fully nude, because you will not be getting hands on with her, and so the visual is all that you get. Like in an AMP, as I have seen they are always street legal in the front room. What I want is her dressed slutty. After that I'll take charge and be undressing her as our foreplay unfolds. But I remember decades ago a trip to Portland where I really fell for this Asian girl who was doing stage set after stage set, in just high heels and makeup. Showing everything made a huge difference. But that was because, way way back, there were no dances and she never came off stage, so no touching at all. As I know, Portland has the most clubs and the most per capita. And that is because they don't have problems with zoning laws or coupling between the skin level and the alcohol laws. And then the issue of how much of a set to be showing pussy, and how aggressively to be showing it, that remains up to the dancer. That is aesthetic, not legalistic. I love it when they show pussy really aggressively. But then if I will be hands on intimate with her, it is not that necessary, but it still can be nice. I love it when it gets to pussy wedges in the panties on places too. This thread and this board have really taken off, loaded with most interesting comments, going faster than I can keep up. Thank you Founder! SJG Clapton, Layla [view link]
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Reason #1 Because of all the customers “who can get laid anytime they want” and have something to prove on that. Though that being said, I’ve heard that way less now than when I started. Idk if it was changing cities, customers demographics changing, or me being better at conversing that has led me to not hear that as much. Reason #2 They love a strip club bartender. And only come in on her shifts. Reason #3 (also tend to be bar regs) They develop camaraderie with other patrons and are there more for the social aspect there than with dancers. They might occasionally get a lapdance but they really don’t want to burn through their wallet when in the club all the time.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Sometimes waitresses and bartenders are more fun to engage with than the dancers. Sunnyvale Brass Rail, at night time, was more about alcohol and male bonding. The dancers were more of a prop so that they guys don't look gay. SJG
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “The dancers were more of a prop so that they guys don't look gay.” I think we could have fun with entire thread devoted to this one. lol
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It's true, and this is why dancers very often really open up to me and treat me entirely different, as I actually like the women and they see this. SJG
  • Rdog001
    3 years ago
    For me, there are nights when I want to go out and catch a game. If I can see attractive women, watch the game, get some dances in between, eat some unhealthy food this is all better than going to a regular bar. But it is more expensive than just going to a nude bar without those things.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Somewhat but not completely related, where I thought somebody made a good point: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I can see that, play a little pool while the dancer you're stalking is hiding from you in the dressing room.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion