tuscl

Pre-lapper sales talk

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Monday, December 13, 2021 6:14 PM
If I want a dance from a dancer, I'm in VIP within about 30 seconds of saying hello. I've always wondered why everyone isn't like this. Getting a sales talk is not usually considered enjoyable ( [view link] ). I like hanging with dancers, but not if they wouldn't want to hang with me except to sell me a dance. I chat with them some during the dances. I have friends who like to hang with me (hard to believe I know), so I'm not desperately lonely.

17 comments

• SneakyClubster
    3 years ago
    The acronym is PL for a reason lol. If I was single and still craving attention from women, I would love the time. Being in a relationship changes that drastically. Just give me my LDK and we can both be on our way please.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Different people want different things from their strip club experience. I like chit chatting with dancers for a little while before asking them about dances, and those chats are almost never filled with "sales talk". I'll also note that if I'm approached by a dancer but she's not my type, I'll let her know (politely) right away so that she can move on to someone who will spend money on her.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I like hanging out with strippers sometimes. It's not sales talk though. If we're sitting there and she's pitching me, I'm either buying in the first minute or two or I'm dismissing her just as fast. I don't need 10 minutes of her telling me she gives the best dances or best blowjobs or whatever it is she's selling. I wouldn't consider myself desperately lonely, but if enjoying the company of a flirty hot girl in my lap means I am, that shoe fits. It's part of the fun for me. There's plenty of strippers I'd rather get a root canal than talk to, but plenty of them are a hoot.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I like enough chit chat to get a sense of her personality before going further. There are plenty of hot women dancing and plenty that are personable and fun. But there are mannequins too. I’m very respectful of a dancer’s time and won’t waste it. But I don’t want to waste my money either on a cold connection. I should add that I don’t tend to club during peak times so a little time spent talking is usually the norm anyway.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    The clubs I’ve been spending most of my time in here in MD don’t have reasonable single dance or test drive options. If I opt for a dance, it’s likely a $100 or $150 room. I like to spend a little time with a dancer to gauge whether we’ll click in a room and if it’ll be worth the cost. That said, I like hanging with strippers and it adds to the experience. In other cities where there are good single dance options I’m far more likely to just grab a girl based on appearance and go immediately to dances.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I telework from home full time. With the exception of answering questions from people working under me or talking to my supervisor in skype meetings, I don't have much verbal interaction with people. I also don't have a wife and children at home. So, I tend to enjoy talking to friends, relatives and even strangers when it happens. I would include strippers here. I usually keep the conversations short, though, because these girls are primarily there to make money. I also don't think they have as much interest in talking to an old guy like me as they would a guy closer to their age. If a stripper sits with me, I will listen to the music in the club at the same time and usually limit the length of the conversation to a couple songs. If someone sits down at my table uninvited and I know I don't want to buy lap dances from her, I'll let her know that immediately. They usually quickly end the conversation and move on. The only time I had a long talk with a stripper was once when I told one I worked in accounting and she told me she was majoring in accounting in college and we had a long conversation involving accounting.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    I enjoy getting to know a girl first and flirting. Also it's how I evaluate how good I think she will be.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Just remember to tip her for her time
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m very respectful of stripper time. If a dancer is chatting with me, and I’m not interested in buying dances, I will let her know in the first few minutes. If she wants to bounce - no worries. If she decides to stay and chat, I will tip her when she decides to move on. I know it’s all business, and I’m happy to compensate her for her time.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Select the one you want, then generosity, charm, and a front room feel up and makeout session. Then and only then you invite her to VIP, and then you take her home with you. SJG Taylor Swift didn't jump [view link]
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    A good part of my motivation for going to the club is drinking and carrying on with the strippers. A typical trip might be: come in early in day shift, do a shot or two (20-30ish minutes), asking her if I can buy her lunch (they almost always say yes -- another 45 minutes), then probably another shot, and only then will we do our first dance. Not claiming this is better or worst than what anyone else does, just what I enjoy. It's all swapping stories, flirting, etc., not an hour plus of sales pitch, ever. If you're getting all sales pitch, then either you're going during packed nightshifts when the girls are less likely to hang, or you're telling her terrible jokes about her cats being her pimp and she just wants to get it over with (hahaha just fucking with you ibb)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hey, welcome aboard Subraman! SJG RICK DUGAN. YOUR REIGN OF TERROR IS AT AN END! [view link]
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Some chatting and a couple floor dances gives a good indication of how VIP will be. Also, spending a few minutes building rapport with the dancer increases the likelihood you’ll get good service.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    I enjoy having pretty girls talk to me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Yeah that's what I don't get. Why does how someone looks make what they say more interesting?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It doesn't. No one said that it does. The decision tree works like this: 1. Do I want to buy dances from her? If 'Yes' ---> Chat with her. Go to question 2. If 'No' ---> Politely let her know you're not buying dances (99% of the time, they walk away). 2. Is the conversation fun/interesting? If 'Yes' ---> Keep chatting with her for while, because you're doing something enjoyable. Go to question 3. If 'No' ---> Skip conversation and ask for dances. 3. This actually isn't a question. Eventually, one or both of you decide it's time for dances. So ... you go get dances. Some people have more than one kind of fun in a strip club.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “Why does how someone looks make what they say more interesting?“ It doesn’t, but wouldn’t you prefer to look at a pretty face while you are chatting? Unless you’re some kind of weirdo who can’t make eye contact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion