Wednesday, December 8, 2021 4:47 PM
Post here or in VIP if you don't want to bother with our newest trolls

14 comments

• EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Excellent point! 👍🔆😘
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    And I noticed San Jose Creep is no longer VIP. I guess his free month expired.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Too bad we can't move existing threads into Verified/VIP
  • booji boy
    3 years ago
    @misterorange Agree to a point, and only w.r.t. the Verified forum... it doesn't change the fact that most of the site is evolving into something less useful and/or entertaining to me. For a couple of years now, people are getting VIP access for obviously bogus reviews. As a result, I'm far less likely to go to the trouble of either paying for VIP or submitting reviews that get lost amongst the bogus reviews. Free VIP for a review is the one thing I think Founder should get rid of, to be replaced (maybe) by the ability to see and comment on your own reviews regardless of your status. And (again, maybe) add a separate voting system that lets you flag published reviews as legit or bullshit along with the ability to filter out the reviews that the majority calls bullshit on. Until there's some easy way to separate the wheat from the chaff here, I'm going to continue losing interest in coming here, let along contributing here. My $0.02
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Lol, I’m getting a lot of entertainment today. Unless it’s the political and sports threads that are being excessive….? Idk I have those on ignore
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The suggested posting tip is late to the party, as usual. I've been doing this for a while. Scan the trolls' recent posts to see who has VIP and who doesn't, or which ones have verified, and post accordingly. Another fun TUSCL pro tip: If you have someone on ignore, but like fucking with them, you can see the thread and comment yourself when someone you follow comments on their thread. Good times.
  • g3ne01
    3 years ago
    Anything to look out for in a fake review. I haven’t read one that seems fake. I do see desertscrub down voting some as shill or club ad.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I da kang of da trolls! 🤡🤠🤓
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Fuck you Mackie!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Eh the problem with VIP threads is you got some fucking great dudes who don’t always have VIP active ala Shailynn and Subraman.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Subra posts a decent amount on r/stripclubs, more so than here lately anyways
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    @nicespice he does and it's stuff that a lot of those guys need to hear. He's probably the most respected member of that sub. I gotta give it to Paul Drake, he started that sub because he was tired of the trolling and all the bullshit that happens here. I've gotta say, that sub is pretty much troll and drama free. Just a lot of newbies showing up and asking for advice.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Drake took over that mothballed sub very specifically because founder took no action on the posts of SCPandit, who claimed to be HIV+ and having unprotected sex in clubs, stealthing, and at one point posting (what I hope was...) rape fantasy.
  • rediguan
    2 years ago
    Damn It! I was looking up a spelling error and closed my browser tab and my comment was so well written but I forgot it all. So here goes. Unless I'm missing something the last thread for VIP Forum was 12/14. If that is the case then why is there a VIP forum at all? I am not a "practicing member" of [view link] so my voice should be minimized. Not sure how to make this side of the forum more participatory but if its not working then either take it down or incentivize VIP users to make use. Not even sure if that will work - I don't have an answer to how to incentivize so maybe wishful thinking. But I do agree with @twentyfive and @EndlessSummer - use this VIP forum to avoid the noise in the regular discussion. It boils down to the VIP community taking action to not post in the public forum unless they want to take on the public. Anything practical to the TUSCL community should be here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion