tuscl

How long do we have to wait for this fucking guy to stop talking to this dancer?

How long? Do I gotta sit here for 3 fucking hours waiting for him to tell this girl his life story. Watch her pretend to care.

I get it, she's your favorite, I got it but touch and go. Say hi, get your dances or don't and then GTFO. I'm a respectful guy, I respect guy code, I'm not gonna barge in, BUT I will chime in with a loud "UGH"

I've hated on the ticket system in the past, it feels like deli, but you know what, not for nothing, not the worst idea. Not the worst idea at all. I could use a "NEXT!" in my life in these clubs waiting for these girls to get free.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE TWO TALKING ABOUT?!?! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO! SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU DUDE! I'll tell you what, while I'm fucking this girl, I'll let you talk to her from outside the curtain. I'm sure she fucking loves to hear about your stupid grandma's food and your shitty job. Fuck outta here. I'm convinced this is why fugly girls make any money at all, people got sick of waiting. https://youtu.be/A1xjl00sbao?t=15

67 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Strip clubbing is not a perfect science - lots of inefficiencies one has to maneuver.

Only thing u can do is wait for her to go on stage and talk to her then - or if u can walk near her, make eye-contact and smile to let her know your interest (better if u do it w/o him noticing that way she can more easily make an excuse to bail if she so wishes).

A club I used to hit when I SCed more-often had an M.O. where dancers would sit and talk with PLs for extended periods of time - when they would announce a 2-for-1 some of the dudes would still not take them for a dance and the chicks would stay sitting there - on multiple occassions I'd walk behind the dude, make eye-contact with the girl, point to the dance-booths, and off we'd go - not saying this is foolproof but often better than doing nothing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yeah go up to her when she's on stage or is alone for even just a minute.

Also try to wave at her and get her attention if she glances your way.

Otherwise put you big boy pants on and move on. Make a fugly's night.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Go fart on da dude and blame it on him. Dats why i get da $5 lapperz in da shit truck, and I always got da attentions!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ the crop dust bust 😂
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I crop dust dem bitches and da ladies cum to da shit trucks. We talk about grandmas cookin and I show her my taco cookin skilz and we eat da taco Tuesday's. Den we talk about da shit truxk business ans she falls on love wit me...
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    Customers talk to strippers a long time because the strippers let them. They let them because they figure they make more money from the talkative guys than they would from the guys who aren't talkative.

I had a regular who complained to me she wasn't making enough money because most of her regulars, unlike me, wanted to sit and talk with her for long periods of time. She then tried to switch away from that and just do lap dances but found she made even less money that way. She ended up quitting.

I would say that if you really like your regular you should be cognizant that they won't stay working at the club unless they can reach a certain income level. You either need to give them a lot of money or not be greedy and be willing to share them with all the other customers.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    This is a pet peeve for me. I don’t understand why the girls allow it, but it happens. When you’re on a limited schedule (Mrs C runs a tight ship) nothing is more frustrating than watching the girl you want sit endlessly with some deuce who isn’t even buying dances. The only way to take this further down the tubes is if the jagoff gets up from his cockblocking gig to go and put $3 of 1’s on the stage for a different dancer altogether. Neither girl is getting dances, DC isn’t getting dances, and captain frugal-tard thinks he’s a big shot. LAME.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    This one's EASY! Just tip the bartender/waitress to go over and politely let her know you'd like a moment of her time when she has a chance... or, if you may be so bold, even send over a drink with the message.
    This lets her know you're interested while giving her an easy way to extricate herself from her current situation- if she so chooses. And if she doesn't, you know to move on and not waste any more time.
    Very classy move! 🔆😘💋
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Out of respect for me, my ATF would never dance for another customer while I was in the club unless the customer asked my permission. Only 2 ever did. Both were friends of mine. They did not get the same kind of dances that I got. :)
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I appreciate Summer’s suggestion and insight. I think that would work very well. But, I think MackTruck’s post about crop dusting the guy, and then chatting about tacos in his shit truck, is one of the best posts I’ve seen! Lol!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You could just walk up to her, and engage in a FRMOS without waiting, then see what happens, bet it's fun. 🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    I guess I'm That Guy
    At least with one specific dancer anyway has been my ATF for a while. She knows when I'm coming in and blocks off that time.

We'll sit talk drink and laugh, go back for dances and repeat something 2 or 3 hrs. She knows she has the option to dance with a reg she rarely will. I respect her time and she's compensated.

I get more then my share and dirty looks. She's polite when declining time with someone else and shitty when they're shitty. She even told one asshole that was being rude that I was her uncle. That's a whole nother story.

Before you jump all over me for being wrong remember what's been said multiple times. Never tell someone how to have fun.

• EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    ^There's nothing wrong with this... she's being compensated and selling dances. No reason for her to go anywhere.
    It brings up a good point- you never know if a girl is being paid just for spending time. That's another reason why enlisting the bartender's help can be key- sometimes you can get good intel. Maybe that's a whale who pays her for her company and nothing will tempt her to leave his side, or maybe you can find out a little more about her schedule and get there early the next time she's there.
    Work smarter, not harder! 😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ it's the privilege of being a regular or a whale
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    This is why I wanna dance (or say goodbye to) dancers within about 30 seconds after saying hello. Helps them have the best chance of banking. Dancers who are suited to dancing and not totally stupid will give the best dances when they are doing well $-wise. But, bottom line, dumb is inevitably bad. If a dancer is dumb, and/or not serious about making $, you just have to accept that and look elsewhere. Just like if she isn't physically appealing to you. Also keep in mind, some PLs pay dancers just to hang with them
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Muddy: "How long?"

This one's easy. Until she decides to leave. Or you do.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Similar to mansplaining your statement is kind of condescending, I personally assume that dancers know what's best for themselves, as long as you're honest she get's to make whatever decision best fits her needs.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ My statement above was in response to ilbbaicnl
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Hey muddy, I was actually sharing my favorite recipes with her. You don't think we both noticed that creepy desperate looking death stare you kept throwing her way? And trust me when I say that you won't be the one fucking her if she's occupied with me for that long. 😉

On a semi-serious note, not every girl exists to take that $40 burning a hole in your pocket. She knows you're there ogling her, she's just choosing to stay where she is. Sometimes we must be adaptable enough to shift to Plan B or just walk away if no other good option exists. I can think of much better uses of my time than waiting 3 hours for a girl who is clearly occupied. Just a few thoughts.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Did SirLDAlot just create a new term - whale privilege? The ability to occupy a dancer’s time because you have a large wad of cash - and she is hoping you will spend it on her…
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    My guess is that she knew you were there but as others have indicated she was with someone she has financial interest in keeping happy. I think most dancers are pretty aware of when they are being eyed. I have had some who were with me and politely said they had to see someone they were expecting and other times I’ve had dancers leave someone to visit me.

I take nothing personally as she is working and I am not. Sometimes it sucks but one of my absolute rules is I avoid any drama.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    i had to cut off a fave of mine from my go to reliable list for a month or two. first time this happened was when i walked into the club and she was the cb (cock blocker). she would just sit there, blah blah blah, when her turn go to the stage, and after that go back to blah blah blahhing with cb. i went to the stage to see if she wanted to give me lappers and she replied yes. it was all bullshit of course.

this happened again a second time. reality hits me: dude that cb has her wrapped up on his finger. find another target. i thought of anticipating when the cb would arrive at the club but i figured that dick and the fave would have the timing down on when they would both show up at nearly the same time.

so to the ones who are bothered by cb's - yeah sure they suck baboon balls. but hey if the girl you are into is more interested in hanging out with cb than you then yeah you have to swallow that bitter pill. if you plan well in advance or have a good knack for adapting on the fly then these moments won't sting as much. you can curse and wish death on cb piece of shit every time you step into the club but why?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    One of the day dancers at Desires is a dancer I met the night she started dancing a few years back, on her 18th birthday. As strange as it seems she is not 100% money oriented at work and once she makes "enough" she doesn't hesitate to just chill the rest of the night, so we'll have drinks, smoke some weed and chat for a few hours. Do dances about 30-40% of the time. The funniest thing to me is after she goes on stage men throw money at her and ask her for dances and after 3 songs, we're back to cocktails and weed, while they hate me. Priceless lol, but its her call as I would never even blink if she wanted to go bank.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Oh yeah that was me. What I was saying to her was "I think that weird guy is looking at us. That guy. That guy over there. Yes the one with the unibrow in the plaid shirt. Oh he's finally looking away. Wait, no he's just pretending to look away, but he's watching us through the reflection on his glass of ... what is he drinking? Lemonade? Do you guys sell lemonade?..."

Anyway, fun night!
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    also on the other hand there were many times i've hogged my faves for hours as well after getting off on lappers. didn't even pay them extra for their time. why would i? they liked hanging with me and shooting the shit.

yeah i've been guilty of playing the whale part. overall it all evens out.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Whale Privilege lol. What's even more pronounced though is the air of entitlement that this was posted with, like she's a public commodity who shouldn't be allowed to choose how she spends her time. A ticket system indeed, lol, through which we can order her up like a half pound of deli ham.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong. The ticket system might be a brilliant idea. Muddy, I suggest that you immediately test market it over on stripperweb so that we can assess the reactions. Just use an account that you're not attached to 'cause...you know...they might not immediately recognize the genius for what it is. ;)
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "yeah i've been guilty of playing the whale part. overall it all evens out."

I think the important niggle here is: it's regular part, not just a whale part. I mean, whales DO get this treatment of course, but you don't have to be a legit $1000-or-more-per-night whale to get this treatment. Regulars get this treatment all the time, I get it regularly buying a few VIP rooms per trip, easily within reach of many PLs -- schedule on her slow time, show up regularly. So it's not out of reach financially, it's just a choice, and if you choose the freedom of variety, don't complain that you don't get the perqs of regulars.

Meanwhile, some of you should consider the possibility that she knows what makes her money better than you do -- granted, there may be a lazy idiot in this scenario, but it might not be her.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Ha ha - I think we’ve all been there. It’s sucks and the club should prohibit it. They should be required to circulate. Thing I like about the Playhouse Burlington NJ is it’s a byob and the women are never tied up talking to some dude for hours.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I've had regulars who were monopolized a lot by big spenders and often weren't available when I went to see them. There's usually more than one girl in a club I think is desirable, so the simplest solution is to find a substitute and make her my regular instead. The only problem is when I go in the club and both girls aren't busy and both head in my direction when they see me. One girl a trip is usually enough for me. I don't want to turn away the girl who seems to be always willing to spend time with me so if she gets to me first I'll do lap dances with her and then leave before the other girl spots me and heads in my direction. If the almost always busy girl gets to me first, I'll do lap dances with her but then stay for the second girl who is my usual regular.
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    "Ha ha - I think we’ve all been there. It’s sucks and the club should prohibit it. They should be required to circulate"

I dunno studme! Would it be a brilliant business move for the club to alienate its whales and regulars and drive them elsewhere (along with, potentially, the girls who are best at attracting whales and regulars) to cater to random guys who, as Rick put it, have $40 burning in their pocket? Super smart business move? And for those clubs that are ICs, even better and more fair for the strippers, "you have a guy who comes in every week and spends $500, but we're going to force you to go circulate and make $40 instead ... oh yeah, you still owe your full stage fees and tipouts. Oh, is that your regular walking out the door to a better club?"

I dunno, I get the frustration at walking in and seeing the girl you want is locked up for a couple of hours, it's sure happened to me. I don't get the complete lack of business basics that insist the strippers and clubs are idiots for not catering to random unknowns rather than making the business choice to delight their known whales and regulars.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Aye aye Cap’n Jack
    😁😁
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Every business makes expenses off faithful customers and profits come from the random customer. The clubs care about keeping regulars happy, except for Vegas
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    It's a crapshoot whether the guy she's sitting with is a good spending regular or a time-waster - one of the more common complaints I've read/heard from strippers is w.r.t. time -wasters - one would think all dancers would know to move on yet there seems to be some that get locked into those situations for various reasons.

Not much one can do other than be proactive about getting with her - sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    My experience with this phenomenon has a couple variations:

At Delilahs in Philly, which purports to be an upscale gentlemen’s club, the super hot dancers would sit with a guy (presumably a whale) for a while but then leave for some private time - often gone for the duration of my visit.

The more gritty strip club - Cheerleaders Philly, dancers would just sit for hours drinking with their regulars.

Delilahs’ I think has a business plan to keep and milk whales.

At Cheerleaders I think the dancers are just doing their thing for a variety of motives - for money, to drink for free, to socialize with someone they like, they’re not feeling it tonight, they’re lazy, etc.

I understand the Delilahs scenario as a business plan on the part of the club, but not the Cheerleaders scenario.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Who else is like this?
    If I go to a civilian bar alone I always strike up a conversation and talk to other customers - especially women and not even necessarily because I find them attractive.

At a strip club I almost never talk to other customers and don’t even talk to the dancers that much. I especially don’t want to make small talk with some dancer I not attracted to.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    That's what the dance rotation is for - to get them off their butts and away from their whales so you can try and buy their attention while they are onstage.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Walk up to the table, set down a stack of quarters, and call "next game".

Worked in the pool hall and arcade, why not the strip club.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Three Hours !?!?! Are you still a lovelorn college freshman or Pfc on his first leave ? The longest I'd wait for her would be 30 minutes. Even then, I'd be looking for some alternate dancers. There's often 2 or more other interesting prospects on shift. If there's 2 meh prospects with no new dancers in sight, I just cut my losses and leave. (See my Spring 2019 Mons Venus review, and my early 2021 reviews of 2001.)
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Another case I've seen was a dancer with a sugar daddy with a net worth in 8 or 9 figures. Of course, when he was in club, no body else was getting a dance with her. But they did weekly OTC too (in her apartment which he paid the rent for). I was never entirely sure why she was ever in the club at all. Took me like 2 years to get a dance with her.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    A few things...

1. Not every strip club I go to has waitresses, a lot don't

2. 3 hours is called hyperbole

3. I've been trying to trim the unibrow is it coming in again, fuck!

4. And just too clear everything up, it was $47 in my pocket ok, get it right. Get it right God Dammit.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's her choice to decide who she wants to be around. She'd obviously rather be talking to him than you.

That's why you're really upset
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Hey look, if some of you guys need to believe that she doesn't know what she's doing in order to justify desperate behavior then it is what it is I suppose. But IME any girl who sits with a guy for an extended stretch has a reason for it. Rather than approach her when she's with someone else, send a waitress over, etc., perhaps just wait until she goes back on rotation and tip her well. If you're right then she'll be over soon enough. If not then cut your losses and move on to another target. Simple.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    You guys seem to be overthinking this.....coming from me, the king of overthinking!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    You wait as long as it takes (unless the 'waitress express' idea works for you), or find another dancer, or find another club, or call it a night and go home.
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    I've had other customers complain to the manager that the girl they want to see is spending all night with me.

His response? Spend more money if you want her attention.

>> But IME any girl who sits with a guy for an extended stretch has a reason for it

Rickdugan is correct. It's pretty damn simple.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Where does the assumption that the guy she prefers over you isn't spending as much come from? Or is it anger that she prefers less money over you?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    lol and when the regular leaves sooooo many will find a way to communicate they don’t have time for you when you walk over after 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Subraman
    3 years ago
    ^^^ well yes, they have to punish you to let you know how displeased and insulted they are that you stayed with your $500 regular instead of scurrying over to get their $20
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    You know am I allowed to come on here and bitch? Is that ok with you people? Can I vent? Can I rant? That's all. That's all I'm sayin. I got news for y'all. I'm never the regular. I'm always the fucking new guy in a strip club. This is life for me. Why not "hey Mud you know what man, yeah that guy should give it a break talking about the fun times baking cookies with his mother for 15 hours. Yeah fuck that guy. You came in a white suit, strutting you stuff, running the system, you deserve a "wanna dance?" every now and then" But no I get the above. This community is supposed to be my emotional tampon so maybe we could start acting like it one of these days. All y'all are goin straight to hell.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Muddy said "All y'all are goin straight to hell."

As if that's news.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    We've had these discussions in the past and it's always a shitshow - the guys that are adamant their fave belongs to them when they're in the club will be just as adamant on a thread talking about the subject - there's no middle-ground here - don't expect them to see ur POV and vice-versa
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well the guy who keeps coming to the club to see his fav, he is a RIL and a RIL is a PL.

See her outside, take her home with you, put her on retainer.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Me sitting with a dancer for an extended period of time is really an occasional thing. Sometimes if I've been chatting with a dancer for a long time I'll say something like "I'm having a lot of fun talking with you, but if you need to take a break to go make money, I understand." It's actually pretty rare that they get up to work the room. Usually, they'll say something like "No, I'm fine here." or occasionally (if it's a new-to-me dancer) "Well, are you going to want dances?" And if I'm with a dancer for a long time, then it's because I plan to buy dances eventually. So, the answer to that question is always "Yes."

This isn't always the case, but often when a dancer sits with a guy for a long time it's because (1) they're getting paid, or (2) they're taking a break from working the room by sitting with a guy they know. I know dancers who have regulars that tip very generously at the end of a VIP not *just* because of the VIP experience, but also because the dancer spend [X] amount of time chatting with them.

I don't know. I guess in some cases it's a regular "locking down" a dancer, but just as often it's two people making the choice to talk to each other for a while.

I just find another dancer, when I'm in that spot.
  • alldaylong
    3 years ago
    OP sounding like a guy trying to sneak his dick in another man's lapper. Wait your turn or buy a better seat at the big boy's table ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Appropriately, from a user named "alldaylong".
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "We've had these discussions in the past and it's always a shitshow - the guys that are adamant their fave belongs to them when they're in the club will be just as adamant on a thread talking about the subject - there's no middle-ground here - don't expect them to see ur POV and vice-versa"

Baloney Papi. This is not one of those "each side has an opinion that could be equally valid" moments. This is about some self entitled whiny bitches who think that each girl is nothing more than communal property who should be equally shared. They don't accept the notion that they are not inherently entitled to grab her tits in a LD room or that she is free to use her her time as she sees fit, which btw she pays for out of her own pocket.

This position is morally wrong and economically counter-productive for dancers who rely upon regulars for their income. Period.

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    I just finished up a three plus hour session with one girl at my regular club. A couple of comments on this.

There are only a couple of girls I will do this with. They are some of the top girls in the club. This is not just my opinion. The empirical evidence is the guys lined up to tip them when they go on stage.

I don’t insist they stay only with me while I am there, and they know they don’t have to. Of course, I don’t have to let them either and wouldn’t if I didn’t enjoy their company. I would send them away quickly if I didn’t. They choose to sit with me because they know they will be treated fairly. Actually, better than fairly, but not extravagantly. I know I’m not the biggest spender in the club. I work too hard for my money to just throw it away.

They know this too, and know they might be able to make more money hustling other guys in the club. But maybe not. Hitting up random customers might result in a jackpot. Or maybe not. On the other hand, they know I’ll provide a solid return on the investment of their time. And free drinks and food, if they want it.

I’m not claiming all the good looking girls want to sit with me for hours. They don’t. Most do want to spend their time looking for the jackpot. Good for them. But I’ve found a couple that take a different approach to the job.

So, anyway, you don’t need to be a needy whale to lock down one of the best looking girls in the club for hours at a time.

Oh, and I hate it when some asshole sends over a drink for her. That just guarantees I’ll stay another hour.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You don't get scammed. Her job is to dance.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But you choose to pay for it. Legally her job is to just dance. So you got what her job is.

If you want more and don't negotiate before that's on you
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    if she wants to hang with some whale... that’s her business.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Man, I was willing to cut the OP some slack because I figured the thread starter was on the satirical side, but after seeing some of the whingy, cringy, entitled responses, it's no damned wonder why the girls don't want to sit with you!

And some of those responses are from some of the same people who complain about the *dancer's* sense of entitlement for wanting to be tipped!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I’m done with her now Muddy have at her if you can😜
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Very easy solution is to not have favorites and like a bigger selection of women. In the end, try relaxing and going back another day.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Op is a broke misogynist bum who relies on hookers for sex.

As far as all this mistrust and anger towards dancers. Don't go to strip clubs if you're paranoid everyone wants to rip you off.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "As far as all this mistrust and anger towards dancers. Don't go to strip clubs if you're paranoid everyone wants to rip you off."

^^^ over dramatize much? It's simple - strippers want to make the most money for the least effort and PLs want to get the most stripper attention for the least cost. Not that complicated nor dramatic. You get the PLs perspective over here because there are more PLs.

Now to balance what you said and make the universe right again, I think you should go over to stripperweb and post:

"As far as all this mistrust and anger towards customers. Don't work at strip clubs if you're paranoid everyone wants to rip you off."

But that would just be stirring the pot up over there, no? 🤭🤡
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    "Free market man. If you don’t like it break up the whale and dancer mid song."

^^^ keep up da great work Muddy! Show dem guys who da boss is!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "Free market man. If you don’t like it break wind near the whale and dancer mid song."

^^^ @Mackie fixed it for you!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion