tuscl

committing "incest" with dancers sister

The 10 level (super-exotic) Dancer X, whom I've known for several months from club A tells me last week specifically to not solicit dances from her younger sister Dancer Y who works in Club B saying "you WOULDN'T would you"? "she's not that pretty" "she's not me" "she's much more difficult than me" -implying its some kind of taboo or incest, yeah right. I promised I would not and stated: "What kind of guy do you think I am?"

Of course I had previously noticed Dancer Y in club B and the issue came up because I had independently heard Dancer X and Y were related and asked X. However I couldn't reconcile the "she's not that pretty" comment, and thought maybe I had originally noticed the the wrong girl- kind of difficult when her particular ethnicity is the only one in club B

Today, Dancer A (who skips scheduled days fairly frequently), even though I knew via 100% certainty she was Day 14 minus one (in human terms in heat) happened to not show up at Club A one of her scheduled days - so this ticked me off quite a bit because she knows from past experience I will not only show up when she's heated up, but spend huge amounts on those 3 to 5 days

Instead I diverted to Club B and I got positive ID today and this Y sister is no less than a 9.0 long legged beauty, another super-exotic knockout and very very friendly

After soliciting her directly from her incredibly sexy onstage dance which no one noticed except me because there were only about 2 other patrons in the entire club, I skipped the couch dance or booth option and took her directly to the one hour super-expensive Champagne room. It really felt very nice kissing the sister of another dancer one had already spent a number of months kissing - very exciting actually.

Furthermore I'm not mentioning anything to either one. Acts of incest must be kept under wraps

13 comments

• DougS
    17 years ago
    David9s:
    Unless you have an actual "relationship" going with Dancer A, I think you did the right thing. The fact that they are sisters obviously makes it even hotter in your mind (and mine [jealous]). I also think you are playing it the way that you should; don't tell either one of them about the other. It's a good thing that they are at two different clubs! And remember, if they ever suspect, "deny, deny, deny!"

My prev-ATF had two sisters that also danced and all three of them danced at the same club, same shift, etc. Fortunately, the two sisters weren't very attractive. PATF was hot enough to make up for them, though.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Over the last 6 years I have known 4 sets that claimed to be sisters. The first was at the Memphis PP 6 years ago. I don't know if they really were but they were both 8+ and inseperable. HOT. Of the other 3 sets, I am positive that they are sisters. I did a menage a trois with one set. Totally great. As one said "because we are so close, we can make it work for you" and boy did they. Of the other two sets. They have broken up. The older sister is still working and is one of my favorites but it was her younger sister (4 years) that really got my dick hard. Of the 4th set. the younger sister did not do it for me but I am sure looking for my next time with the older one(now getting divorced) Pictures available.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I had a threesome with two sisters once, which was extremely hot, as the younger sister would suck on her older sister's tits. It was so wrong, but I could not have cared less. Unfortunately, older sister is no longer dancing.

I'm still waiting for a mother-daughter combo. At my favorite club, I know a mother who has a daughter who dances, but daughter does not always dance there. I've been told some freaky shit goes on, but I haven't seen the daughter, so I haven't seen it.
  • nj_pete
    17 years ago
    Interesting and yes I agree exciting in a strange way, he is another scenarion I was getting a nice lapdance at a club in NY state when the dancer asked me if I thought the waitress was hot, and yes she was, but why are you asking me?, turns out the waitress was the dancers girlfriend.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Turns out even though I realize being a sneaky-bastard is a big turn-on for super hot chicks, I actually ended yesterday informing Dancer X for two reasons 1. Dancer X has actually been very very decent with me, never been treated this well by any dancer ever 2. (most important) turns out Dancer X was in fact actually in the club when I believed she wasn't when I drove by the parking lot. Somehow the car-ID-confirm method (she previouly devised) got messed up, and I mistakenly thought I didn't see her car when in fact her car was there. It seems there are 2 cars at various times sometimes there/sometimes not - of similar color and model, so in reality she was expecting me and waiting specifically for me yesterday inside the club, as I would normally show up on that day of the week and time of the month. So blowing 400 bucks on her hot younger sister, instead of spending time with Dancer X, I took full responsibility for.

Actually Dancer X who is 3 years older than her sister just so happens to have been blessed via a lucky draw in life a 10 plus (off the charts) level of beauty and actually does have a better personality than her sister. Using common sense I believed it was wise to fully disclose the (apparent) low-life behavior right away

For now, I will have to be a sneaky-bastard about other things, and down the road I might still be able to get away with getting private dancers with her younger sister
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    David9999:

NOOOO!!!! Why? It doesn't make sense to me.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "NOOOO!!!! Why? It doesn't make sense to me."

Not sure whether you are referring to why are
    1. I would confess
    2. why being a sneaky-bastard is a big turn-on for women

1. In regards to the first, aside for the altruistic reasons cited above, it would have been only a few days or weeks before word got back to Dancer X anyways, and that's because the day I went to Club B, my regular dancer at Club B was not there, sort of a semi-reg favorite of mine, and she's aware of Dancer X in at least in generalized terms. These girls seem to know every single guy that drops large amounts in clubs, so no doubt Dancer Y and my semi-reg dancer both scheduled mandatory for the following day (Friday) would likely communicate because very very people are buying one hour champagne time these days. In fact more important one of the floor managers in that smallish club I believe keeps the girls informed about every large spending reg that shows up when they are absent. In fact, last I heard Dancer X tells me her sister (very untypically she says) called her and left a message the next day, something she wanted to talk about. So confessing pre-emptively is probably wise

2. as for why being a sneaky-bastard is a big turn-on, you have to refer to my other 20 or so posts from 2 to 3 weeks ago on evolution -its just too complicated to explain quickly
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Closest I came to an "incestual" relationship was when I was dating a bartender/dancer in a club off I-65 in Tennessee (truck stop type club).
    Her daughter also danced at the same club. She also had a former daughter-in-law dancer there too and I've seen her 'sensuously' tip both on stage at times. Many times, when I stayed overnight at their home, I kept wishing and hoping. But, I split and didn't pursue it. Oh, her son worked at a DJ at the same club. Family Affair?
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Um....I dance with stripper sisters all the time. I dance with aunts, I even danced with a mother of another stripper. BTW, "Incest", by definition would mean that you were dancing with your own sister, not a stripper's sister.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "BTW, "Incest", by definition would mean that you were dancing with your own sister, not a stripper's sister."

Gee no kidding

Try reading the original post sometime, everyone already knew that, and that's precisely why the words YEAH RIGHT were placed in the following sentence: (referring to the dancer) "implying its some kind of taboo or incest, yeah right"
  • jablake
    17 years ago

I knew! :) It's funny I thought merely placing "incest" inside quotes would have been sufficient to indicate the definition was being stretched. Miscommunication is very easy over the internet!

• jablake
    17 years ago

Speed [of walking] is limited not by muscle power but by the length of the legs. . . . This is why little children have to break into a run to keep up with their parents, and why people on crutches can walk surprisingly fast--their "legs" extend from their armpits to the ground.

http://web.uvic.ca/wguide/Pages/CitModif…

The quote marks above should alert the reader that the use of the word "legs" is being used in a somewhat nonstandard fashion. In other cases the quote marks may indicate the writer has a concern about the way a word is used. For example, someone opposed to "affirmative" action may place the word "affirmative" or "affirmative action" in quotes to alert the reader that it isn't "affirmative" action according to his moral beliefs and those of like minded individuals. Is the "Patriot" Act, patriotic? Or is it more akin to treason? The Patriot Act is fine with me regardless of what it says----I mean who could be against our elected representatives' enacted laws especially those that are specifically labelled or laced with words like "patriot," "freedom," "affirmative," "rights," "equality," etc. Oppose the Patriot Act and well, then you're an anti-patriot and may be you should be tried for treason of some other government crimes.

• chandler
    17 years ago
    I've known a few sets of stripper sisters, and there was never any sign of jealousy between them over customers. Boyfriends, maybe. But they were always each other's biggest supporters when it came to sharing and recommending each other. Any feeling of transgression I got came from crossing social mores. And it felt sweet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion