tuscl

Bb services for dummies

Friday, November 19, 2021 3:13 PM
At clubs where extras are on the table, how do those of you who are brave enough get bare back service? I really just want to get a bbbj, but I am a little scared of being 1. Ripped off and 2. Turning the dancer off. I’m new to this and have done fs in the vip but always with a condom. It is as simple as offering an extra 50-100$ to get what you want? Also with girls you see otc, when and how do you make the jump to bb services, do you ask her if she’s been tested recently? Should you get tested and have the results on hand? Am I taking this to seriously? Thanks for any help. Pms are appreciated as well, especially if you can get me some help here in Atlanta. I know there are some vets out here.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    BB is the exception not the norm in most clubs - IME the Cuban girls will rarely do anything BB - IME some black girls may ride you BB but don't like BBBJ. There's no surefire way to get BB as most girls are not into that as been your experience - you can always let them know what u want upfront and some may offer and some may agree for extra $$$ but IME it's a crapshoot at best. w.r.t. not getting ripped off tell her upfront u don't pay till the end - u can show her u have the $$$ but tell her upfront u don't pay till the end (after services are rendered). Again there's no surefire method - all u cab do is get more experience with strip clubs and how to navigate them - becoming a regular with certain dancers can help but no guarantee they'll eventually do BB.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    w.r.t. OTC I doubt many custies/dancers exchange test results - usually either she's down or she's not.
  • Sgrayeff
    3 years ago
    Don't do it. Don't. Because if you do, you'll never want a cover again. If that's how you choose to play, however, just ask:I want oral - no condom. She'll either say yes or no. Then you go from there.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    The only BBFS that I have ever received ITC was not asked for. She just did it without asking me and then I just let it happen. OTC once you have mutual trust it does happen frequently but not overnight.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    If you're not snipped then you're taking a fairly big risk fucking a stripper BB - you don't want to become a stripper babydaddy and be paying child-support for 2-decades
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    3 years ago
    Had experience kind of like Shadow's. Thought I was giving $$ ITC for a hj, next thing I knew I was swallowed whole. I was dummbstruck for the moment, but for the next week I kind of scrubbed myself raw with soap out of paranoia. OTC it's just a progression of developed comfort.
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    I've had several completely unexpected BB services, but Jr just didn't know how to say "No". While thinking with my big head, I've never even asked for BB.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ BB is the exception not the norm in most clubs” That’s not my experience. For FS, yes. But for BJs, it seems BB is more common than covered. I have noted differences by ethnicity. Cubans always want to do everything covered.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion