tuscl

Today is Veterans Day

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
If you don’t know the difference between this holiday and Memorial Day, today we celebrate all of our veterans living and dead, Raise a glass to them all thank them for their service
I would add that American Veterans are special among all countries, the most principled af all, every time there’s been a crisis we’re ready to meet the need,
May god bless and watch over all of our soldiers past , present, and future

14 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Well said, @25
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    ^Ditto
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ Ditto
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Hear hear!
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Yes
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Conversation at the club yesterday:

“Oh, I need that done, can I get the discount too tomorrow?”
    “Are you a veteran?”
    No.
    “Are you fucking a veteran”
    “Oh…well I could be! Let me just find somebody tonight!”

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    God bless.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Amen
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Amen.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Great post- God Bless all our veterans! 🇺🇲
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I got to come clean, I usually spend days like today driving from chain to chain abusing the veterans day free food deals right past the point of explosive diarrhea. Karma's a bitch and it gets my ass every year, never fails.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Tough job. Thanks, vets.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    God bless everyone who has honorably served this great country in the past and may God bless and protect those serving today and in the future.

"A Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, and including, their life. Regardless of personal or political views, there are way too many people in this country who no longer remember that fact..."
    José N. Harris
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Anybody remember the stolen valor bus guy named Vince Michaels? I’m sure that was only his screen name, but unfortunately I think he passed away before defending his stolen valor. Protesting out in the streets against Vietnam war.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion