tuscl

My legal analysis of the Rittenhouse trial...

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
A lot of it will come down to how Wisconsin state law interprets certain concepts.

I think first degree murder charge won't stick and will come down to second degree murder at most. Although it should stick. Even if doubts can be cast on why he killed Rosenbaum. The fact that he did not turn himself in nor retreat after the murder. He murdered Huber. Which makes the murder intentional. He then proceeded to shoot Grosskreutz. Rittenhouse intentionally put himself into these situations and only retreated after killing 2 people and wounding 1. This hurts his self defense claim. As does the fact that he admits to having been there as a vigilante. So I'm thinking he will be convicted of second degree murder.

Rittenhouse's attorneys are using the same strategy that's used in police shootings. Problem is Rittenhouse isn't a cop. So it'll come down to whether his acts were reasonable given the scenario and imminent threat. But will hinge on why he didn't retreat when faced with said threat. Thats going to be the main thing.

85 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He won't be innocent coz even if they prove his actions were reasonable given he has no training to deal with said situation. He did it while engaging in vigilantism which is illegal. Do self defense won't stick.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    You must be watching a different trial than I am. No way he'll be convicted of murder at any level. Should never have gone to trial.

What bias will you claim when he walks?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Actual analysis
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/ri…

Waiting for the claim of oMg tRoLlInG!!!!!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    His defense is well-grounded in the law; either acquittal or a hung jury.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    His defense has holes in it. You can't claim self defense while engaging in an illegal act. Ie illegal possession and vigilantism.

Their only self defense claim is stating he acted within reason given his lack of training and experience with a weapon in said situations.

The murder 1 charge is based on him not retreating after killing Rosenbaum. When he killed Huber. I don't believe this will stick because of Wisconsin state laws not clear cut enough in these matters.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ No, you lose your right to self defense if you initiate or escalate THE VIOLENCE. Not if you're "breaking other laws."

There is nothing to indicate Rittenhouse initiated violence against anyone he shot. Being armed and in the area does not initiate violence.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon killing people while engaged in an illegal activity moots self defense claims. And by not retreating and killing 2 people and injuring 1. He did escalate matters. Youfe only defending him because you share his right wing extremist views and feel semi anonymous on here.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "killing people while engaged in an illegal activity moots self defense claims."

False. Here's a Wisconsin lawyer on the matter. www.nglawyers.com

Why do you keep repeating yourself after you've been proven wrong?

You can see video of the actual assaults. One had nearly overtaken him. One was attacking him while he was on the ground. One was pointing a loaded gun at him while he was on the ground.

You're only attacking him with inflammatory, untrue phrases like "amerikkkan taliban" and "domestic terrorist" because you're aligned with Antifa yourself. And as has proven repeatedly on this board, completely fucking ignorant.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That doesn't contradict anything I said trolladon. Watch the trial and keep posting q anon bs on a strip club site 🤡
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    LOL QAnon, another term that you clearly do not understand.

I cite actual lawyers, you call names. At this point I'm just rubbing your face in the truth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Okay so show me a case where someone killing people under the guise of vigilantism was innocent. I know one completely different case where self defense was proven after a 6 year legal battle. The law is complex.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I showed you the law. Show me the Wisconsin law where "vigilantism" obviates self-defense.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You cited a brief over view on the very basics of self defense.

Show me a case where a vigilante killed multiple people and got off
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And you've cited no case, no law, nothing except your own opinions.

If you know of "one completely different case", I'm waiting for the citation.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not retreating after the first murder and continuing to shoot people after the second will result in second degree murder charges sticking. It should be first....but its Wisconsin
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Continuing to shoot people", yeah, people who were putting him in reasonable fear for his life. Where was he going to retreat while on the ground?

What would you be saying if it was a lefty paramilitary--a Black Panther, a Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club guy--who got charged at a Tea Party or Proud Boys rally?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Give Rittenhouse a medal for helping society.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You don't get legal concepts. By not retreating he provoked the scenarios where he murdered and shot people. That's the biggest hole in his defense.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    If only Icee could have attended that protest what a better world we’d be living in. A man can dream, right?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "By not retreating he provoked the scenarios where he murdered and shot people."

When was he supposed to retreat, when he was getting charged into a corner? Or attacked while on the ground?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They'll argue he knew he was looking for trouble by the fact that he felt he needed to bring an assault rifle. A reasonable person with no training and no business being there wouldn't continue in said position.

A trial is about legal arguments. You're arguing like you would about a call in a sporting match.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Dumb argument. Can you say any cop on a beat, any concealed carrier has a gun specifically because they want to kill someone?

You aren't making a legal argument, you're emoting and calling names. God forbid the facts and the law take precedence over wanting to see rioters get a free pass on their bad behavior.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He's not a cop but tries using the same defense which will backfire.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Whatever man. Give me one serious legal analyst--not an activist or pundit--who is optimistic about the chances of a conviction.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ this guy is a self proclaimed Nigga, that Icee!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icee the dope sort of missed the legal requirement that you only have to retreat if you can do so safely, which being surrounded, he could not. I hope the jury applauds Rittenhouse when they find him not guilty.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He'll be found not guilty of first degree murder but he won't go unpunished. It'll be dropped down to second degree. Reckless homicide, intentional homicide attempted intentional homicide possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 and recklessly endangering safety will stick.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Yall don't understand how criminal court works. So I won't address your points . But try getting your briefings from legit news sources. Aight?

Rittenhouse is guilty. Hes using an affirmative defense. It'll just come down to what he's guilty of.

From smoking and binge watching the trial. Its a travesty and injustice that a landmark case on self defense js taking place in Kenosha wisconsing.....with a biased judge and inept prosecut and defense.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And the weak ass excuses begin.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Yiu mean your “illegal analysis” of the trial. Truth in disclosure is a character builder. Yiu should try it yiu misogynistic racist pig.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And another one ignored.

Now we pretty much just have to wait for the verdict
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Basically...as per Reuters

Binger argued, Rittenhouse instigated the first shooting by pointing his weapon at people, and caused the subsequent encounters by creating an "active shooter" situation in which protesters felt an urgency to disarm him.

"If you created the danger, you forfeit the right to self-defense by bringing that gun, aiming it at people, threatening people's lives," said Binger, who aimed the gun in front of the jury to demonstrate. "The defendant provoked everything."
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    “Born……in east LA”-Weird Al Yankovich
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ooops, rong account. That was Cheech Marin.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The problem is people commenting on media snippets rather than the actual trial.

Prosecution was too soft.

The judge biased.

And defense made a mistake by allowing ruttenhouse to be cross examined. He admitted to lying. Was disingenuous as he was evasive and when he did speak it was obvious he was well coached in what to say.

Defense is basing its case on a manipulated timeline of events ie claiming it was self defense since rittenhouse had a gun pointed at him. Ignoring the fact that that occurred only after he had already killed 2 people and was seen as a threat and active shooter.

It is a political trial despite everyone claiming otherwise. And the jury's verdict will be based on politics. We can thank Schroeder for turning the trial into a circus.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Binger is wrong on the law and the fact the retard pointed a gun at anyone means he should be disbarred. progressives cannot even do a fucking government job right. Losers, the lot of them.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    The progressives play the victim card a lot. It’s their M.O.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Where I grew up being a victim was an embarrassment and these progressive losers wear it like a bade of honor. Victim = loser.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you admit that those killed and shot by rittenhouse are victims.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Victims of their own foolishness and desire to inflict violence on others.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rittenhouse lying. This is what the jury sees. Not your right wing misinterpretations

https://youtube.com/shorts/dPxJT92vX-k?f…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ When a fact is inconvenient to you, you just call it "right wing" and don't acknowledge it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You mean how you label inconvenient facts left wing.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Incorrect.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ANOTHER Rittenhouse thread?!! You guys are way too invested in that dingus.

The lion guy has a point in his running joke about Kenosha having a purge. At least he’s found a way to get some chuckles about the whole thing. Well, to be fair, I suspect Mr. Icee is getting some chuckles by making all of y’all freak the fuck out.

Bad Mr. Icee, don’t you know that it’s too easy to get TUSCL posters to freak out by mentioning politics? Try to troll more subtly. And getting Mr. Skibum to freak out isn’t a win. That guys has some sort of Tourette syndrome thing going on but his tick is writing “fucking progressives ruined GIANT MOTHERFUCKING DONKEY BALLLS!!!”
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Oops.

Had a Tourette attack. My tick is shouting “GIANT MOTHERFUCKING DONKEY BALLS!” Can be embarrassing, but it’s still less embarrassing than being Mr. Skibum and dealing with his tick.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    According to a Marshall at the courthouse, two jurors are holding up a decision because they fear a backlash if Rittenhouse is found not guilty.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Mark, did you read that on everybodythinkswereinsaneos.com or did the CIA beam it directly into your brain using their mind control satellites?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Doctorphil go call trolladon a troll for his thread too then.

Mark you know that's a lie.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Yowza, this anal-ysis didn't age well
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My analysis is right. I didn't expect an acquittal by jury on all counts but when the judge started to dismiss lesser charges and coached the jury it became a possibility.

Step 2. A civil trial where he'll lose.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Losers gonna lose.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I wonder if Icee’s stripper hoes still thinks he is part of a winning team? Tye smoke screen is clearing!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They can still go after him for something else. But I doubt they will considering it was acquittal by jury.

I knew murder 1 wouldn't stick.

The key now is for the families of the victims to go after him in civil court ruin his reputation even more and ruin him financially. They'll win a civil case.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Prosecution ruined its case by going after first degree murder and by not protesting the judge or venue from the start.

I'm curious about the jury interviews.

Killing 2 people and wounding a third claiming its self defense coz the third is ridiculous. At that point he was an active shooter.

The families of the victims now have to go after rittenhouse in civil court.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ what a fraud! Who’re yiu trying to impress on a website trolling for strip class b junkies?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And does he think he can't read up to his prediction of a 2nd-degree murder conviction? For once, the lack of an edit button comes in handy, as he can't gaslight us.

For the next time, he should heed the maxim "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm not a fortune teller retard. But this forum is the only place I've seen people not outraged by the verdict
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "I'm not a fortune teller retard."

No, you're quite an ordinary retard.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    As usual Icey is WRONG.

Icey why don’t you stick to something you’re good at, like posting pics of gordita heifers with cankles and then calling them hot and getting mad when people on this forum don’t agree.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    How am I wrong? I said the charges wouldn't stick. But he'll lose civil cases
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Icey Prediction: So I'm thinking he will be convicted of second degree murder.

Case Result: Not guilty

Ps - he will not lose the civil cases. Your racism is blinding your objectivity as usual.

It’s ok, keep making predictions, a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rosenbaum was second degree murder Huber was 1st. It should have been at least 2nd.

The judge was biased. And the prosecutor made mistakes. Kenosha was a bad venue for the trial.

Rittenhouse will lose civil cases.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Icee’s organization of lawyers=0
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Rosenbaum was second degree murder Huber was 1st. It should have been at least 2nd.

The judge was biased. And the prosecutor made mistakes. Kenosha was a bad venue for the trial.

Rittenhouse will lose civil cases.

Make all the excuses you want. You were WRONG. You don’t even understand the case, just another foo foo wannabe left wing loon thinking the case is about something it’s not. Ps and if you were as really as progressive as you claim, you would never ever use the word ‘retard’ which is more proof you’re just a fugazi troll.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Go troll elsewhere bitch
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "The judge was biased. And the prosecutor made mistakes. Kenosha was a bad venue for the trial."

Certainly an expert legal predictor like yourself accounted for such possibilities?

Naah, you're just an idiot.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^You posted a prediction thread, you were WRONG. That ain’t trollin that’s facts son
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^Sorry tetra that was for Icee (obv)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I was right when I said It is a political trial despite everyone claiming otherwise. And the jury's verdict will be based on politics. We can thank Schroeder for turning the trial into a circus.

Now fuck off trolls
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^WRONG again. Was never about politics.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Lol! I’d say Icee has lost more credibility with this thread if he had any to begin with. So far what we know about him is he’s a pharmaceutical sales guy getting his hooker stripper hoe girlfriends hooked on the smack that he sells them, and pimps them out after they get hooked. Other than that he’s only a self professed expert on legal matters as an untrained crackpot amateur attorney, probably from his days sharing stories with the boys from his hood!

Oh, and he claims to know employment law when he’s self employed “entrepreneur”. Yeah, right. Thanks for validating every member who has ever disagreed with you, Icee!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icey will never understand that she is acting exactly like the epitome of a progressive: always right; always someone else's fault; always backs the loser.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Like most leftists (including the 3 pieces of human shit Rittenhouse shot), he's all mean and tough until he's called out, then he's a poor, persecuted victim.

Now, he's scrambling to move the goalposts. No, I didn't mean what I said in plain language above! Stop trolling me!

Icey, more like Saltey! LOL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    https://youtu.be/2TFU-na43wI

Best commentary on the trials repercussions
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ It's another dime a dozen leftist pity party. "Race traitor," "Dominion over black bodies," lol. A conspiracist idiot's "analysis."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're the one citing it a leftist conspiracy. It's a mainstream news analysis. You're the fringe weirdo
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Is the mainstream news a leftist conspiracy?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    No facts or analysis, just self-pitying whinging. They know their left audience and they're playing to them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The left js conspiring against you so you need to be armed and ready to pull a rittenhouse?
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^You really are a lowlife piece of garbage, Icey.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's what the right wing extremists are
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I know you are, but what am I? ^^^
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion