tuscl

I'm upset, offended and quite frankly hurt that I'm judged based on what I drive

I see it in their faces when I pull up. Various strippers and SB's in my life I'll see it in the NOPE in their face when I come to pick them up.

Ok yeah I don't drive a Mclaren or an Aston Martin, I drive a beat up rusty old white Astro van https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/… and granted I'm not the best driver I tend to pull up on a screeching halt, but you know what... get to know me. Talk to me. I'm good person. I've adopted from animal shelters, I've done volunteer bake sales, I'm the kind of guy that hits yes when CVS asks if I want to round up my change for charity.

So don't just judge me based on what I drive up in. Stop running away. Stop screaming in terror while you run away (it just looks crazy, and the van is not THAT bad I do try to clean it c'mon now give me a break) I got lots of candy you can have, kits kats, twix, all kinds, whatever you need. So slide open the door, hop in the van and lets learn more about each other and discover what truly matters, personality.

27 comments

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    Oh shit. I thought you tryin’ to say you were really a soccer mom…,until I clicked on the photo

Do you have a clown costume too? 🤡
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I had a regular once who told me she looked at guys watches. According to her, if the guy was wearing an expensive watch then he was more likely to spend money. It had never occurred to me that strippers might be looking at watches but since how much money they make depends on how good they are at picking out the right guys to pay attention to they probably learn to observe all sorts of things about the customers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Anyone can lease a luxury car and fake watches look pretty real now a days

They choose up based on your reputation
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    It's time to trade that Astro on something really sexy! I know where there's a slightly used Yugo for sale.....
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    That is actually what I would expect SJG to be driving. You know, while cruising around for clicks for his organization. Do you keep the whips and shackles in the back ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Get a help cat. Strippers love those lulz
  • mjx01
    3 years ago
    Hate to admit it but it is true. I landed at an airport and walked up to the rental car counter. They tell me that the are kind of low on cars and it's either an old beat up mini van or a basically new high end SUV. Well I didn't want the beater mini van... not suspecting all the unwanted attention the sweet new ride would bring. Also, fwiw, long long time ago, xATF sees me in my old volvo... her disappointment was very obvious.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Uber....
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    these stupid bitches should be smiling and appreciative that a guy is driving something that's all beat up. that means the guy has money from not buying a high end vehicle. now the money can be spent on them instead.

does the back of the van have a mattress?
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    If feminists ever find this website, we’re all gonna die.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    A banker once told me when anyone pulls into the lot in a new expensive car he knows they are broke, saddled by monthly payments. He said it’s true most of the time once they come in and he raviews their financials.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's you. Not your car. I never had problems with girls no matter what I driver. Whether it was a BMW....a Volvo suv a hellcat....or a 1982 cadillac that didn't run or a dodge Aries. None of it impacted me getting laid.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Psst.... That's not an Astro van

But cool story
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I guess it’s different when you go to classy clubs, with parking lots.

The clubs I enjoy don’t have such fancy arrangements. You find a spot nearby, and head inside the club.

It’s rare for a dancer or bouncer to associate a customer with a car. If you want to draw attention to your ride - it seems like a good way to get into trouble.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I had one dancer that does rap videos ask me to appear in her next video with my car. I'm pretty sure it was the care she was interested in. My Mustang GT. Here is one of her videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuXKI7OI…
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    A nice car *is* sorta a measuring-stick of success - but as @shailynn mentioned many people with nice cars are cash-poor and often-indebted.

Most women like a nice car; but when it comes to P4P I assume they just care about getting their $$$.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Strippers who look for flashing spending have a good system. They aren't actually comfortable with lap dancing, and want to bank doing as little lap dancing as possible. They'll avoid me, and I want them to.

@shadow she's pretty good, but not ready to quit her night job. I'd consider loaning the car if I could come with and hang at the taping.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    IDK how well flashy shit correlates to spending in strip clubs - I think this is a bit of an urban-tale probably started by hookers that troll trendy bars looking for well-off clients - perhaps it may work in that setting but a guy in a club with nice clothes or nice watch doesn't necessarily mean he'll spend well nor that he even has the disposable cash to spend.

Similarly a guy dressed down could be the bigger spender in the club.

A lot of guys with flahy shit is often just flash - and a lot of times they rather spend their $$$ on their flashy lifestyle vs strip clubs.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    When a customer brings up his Tesla I am inwardly groaning because he’s probably not going to spend much but nonetheless wants to hear how impressive his vehicle is.

The customer talking about about his BMW is more likely to spend.

Just a weird personal thing I’ve noticed idk if that’s just me. That being said, most I have no clue what car they drive
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Muddy should upgrade to a Mercedes Benz 😁

https://images.app.goo.gl/ieecpH9DZXK3FR…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Papi nailed it.

Girls can tell I'm willing to spend money, when I drop subtle hints like "are you free for a dance?"

I haven't had a car payment in decades, which leaves me free to invest, travel, and spend _in_ the club.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @nice BMW dealerships might pay for that info. They can tell male car shoppers that Teslas generate a magnetic field that shrink a man's balls.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It would be interesting to have reliable statistics to determine if guys with flashier cars will spend more on strippers ITC. I wonder if there is a correlation - or if there’s a legend like “There was this one dude with a sick Benz who spent bank on Bubbles in VIP one night!”

I would think it’s difficult to just go on a customers story about his escapades in VIP and his spending habits - and owning a flashy car.

What about those guys who drive pick up trucks - with those big aftermarket tires - and the modified exhaust - with the ball sack hanging from the trailer hitch? I wonder what they spend on dancers?
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Guy's who buy flashy cars, I assume, like to throw money around in clubs to attract attention... it's flashy.

Doesn't matter they have more or less money than the dude with the astro van. They are willing to throw it around for flash.

For strippers, that's easy money.

Dude with the Astro van is going to make them grind for it. It might be more money, but it's more work.
  • WiseToo
    3 years ago
    Does your Astro van have the bumper sticker, "Don't come a knockin while this vans a rockin"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion